After Hours Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie gets kidnapped.
1.7k words
3.28
33.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rhosyn
Rhosyn
6 Followers

It had been a long day for Katie. This was the third day this week that she pulled a double shift at the hotel, and she was wiped out. That jerk, they had just hired had no sense of discipline, and she was tired of having to take the heat for him. She truly wished they would just fire him and look for another second shift representative.

"Have a good night Laura," Katie waved to the woman and headed out the front door.

The biggest issue she had with working into the later hours of the night was of course having to take the bus home in the dark. Her neighborhood was fine, but where she had to wait, was less than safe. It was known for thugs, drug addicts, and other inner city annoyances. Katie cautiously walked across the street, and nearly jogged to the bus stop. It was freezing, still a bit of ice on the ground, as winter was just coming to an end. She would have put her hood up, but it hindered her peripheral vision. So the hood stayed down, bunched up around her neck, hoping the fur on the collar would keep her warm enough until the bus came.

It was about five minutes in and a young man came to sit next to her. It was unusual for this hour to find much anyone out, but still not unheard of. Katie nodded at him, and moved over on the bench, to allow him to sit. He looked normal enough. Jeans (not sagging), a nice coat, decent pair of sneakers. His look soothed her nerves enough, and actually kind of made her feel safe. It was nice to not be alone out there, and she kinda hoped he would be on the same bus as her too. That too was empty at this time of day, and she often wondered about the driver, who was constantly giving her eyes.

"You know what time the bus comes?" his voice startled her, making her jump.

"About fifteen minutes or so," he only nodded to her response and turned his gaze down the street to keep watch.

Transportation finally arrived, and they both boarded. As usual it was empty, just her, the bus driver and the man. And apparently the two knew each other, she had to assume since they chatted on a first name basis. She was so tired though, and the lull of the bus nearly rocked her to sleep. Fighting to keep her eyes open, she knew it was futile. The ride would take about an hour, and she didn't foresee anyone else getting any time soon. The driver wouldn't let anything happen, he wasn't about to loose his job. And so her eyes fluttered closed.

Of course when one sleeps, they loose sense of time, and due to her over tired nature, she was lost in dreamland, nearly immediately. Perhaps a half an hour had passed, and she awakened to the bus jerking. With a panic, she nearly fell off her seat, eyes opening with a start. At first she thought they had been in an accident, but it was obvious they hadn't when she took a gander out the window. Her heart raced, and she wasn't sure to get up and check things out, or be frozen to her seat and just wait for someone to say something.

"Umm hey...what happened?" but her words acted as some sort of signal, and the interior lights flickered off.

Katie could have just about pissed herself in fear. Clutching tight to her purse, she felt the tears in her eyes already well up. She wasn't sure if they even were in any kind of grave danger, but she had always been the type to freak out before anyone else. Opening her bright blue orbs to let the air dry them, she searched through her bag for her inhaler. Since she was young, she had struggled with breathing in extreme situations. And now at 19, she still had the same problems.

Again she called out from the back, squinting her eyes to try and see where the pair had gone. Some shadow were visible, but for the most part, everything was just dark, and she was pretty sure the bus wasn't even on the right route. Now she was really beginning to panic. Katie sat frightened like a deer caught in headlights, becoming completely immobilized. She could feel her jaw clenching in fear, and her hands shake in her lap. The sudden voice, was the only thing that brought her back to the reality of the situation, otherwise she was sure she would have stayed that way, until she knew what was going on.

"Get up," the voice from over her shoulder demanded.

Where had he come from, was the first thing that popped into her mind, and then a muted scream from her plush lips. The man's hand that closed in over her face and lips, tasted like salt. They were sticky like he had just dipped his hand in a bowl of melted salt water taffy. It made her gag as she struggled to get herself free. The man yanked her back out of her seat, which wasn't hard considering she was quite a petite girl. No more than 110 lbs soaking wet. So it was easy to toss her around like a rag doll, and that's exactly what he did. The thought still hadn't crossed her mind, as to what may happen next, she was still struggling to get away from her captor.

It wasn't until seconds later, that she heard the footsteps and the back side door slide open. At this point she had lost track of how many feet she heard, scurrying about. Wildly she kicked, until a shoe was eventually flung in the opposite direction, and a firm hand on her ankle kept her securely in place. It was then that it dawned on her, what was about to happen. They were about to rape her. It was as though they were right on queue with her. One man had her by the throat nearly, another by her ankle , and one more binding her arms behind her back with some sort of wire.

Her chilling screams, were only muffled further as she felt them taking her off the bus , and into the cold, dark, night air, even felt a snowflake or two fall on her flushed cheeks. They were like ice to fire, mixing with her tears. Completely unable to move now, she could feel herself being carried maybe a few feet away from the bus, and her back placed up against a tree, she had to assume by the rough, cold feel. Just as quick as her hands were untied, they were back to being bound, but this around the tree and instead of with wire, she was pretty sure handcuffs. Katie's legs had just about given out on her, knees wobbly, stomach in knots so bad that it hurt to even cry anymore. For a few moments, she didn't hear anything, but the rustling of the leaves above. All she could think about was, how badly she wanted to be home, and how she wised to God, someone would have pity on her, and not go through with whatever they had planned. But it was to no avail and her thoughts were replaced by a cold, sharp object up against her neck.

"Now listen, I'm gonna let you breath, but you better promise not to scream, otherwise you get it" she picked out the man's voice as the bus driver.

Her eyes were beginning to adjust to her surroundings, and she could make out numerous figures in a clearing just ahead. Katie's arms struggled, but it was pointless. They had her pressed so tight up against the bark, that it began cutting through her thin button up work shirt, the more she fought. The man made good on his promise and cut away the material at her lips, leaving her to gasp and cough for a second, before she began whimpering and begging for help.

"Please, if its money you want, you can have my purse, its back on the bus." she begged between her tears. "I don't have anything else," but of course she did.

"Shut up girl, you have exactly what we want," this was another man who stepped out from behind her. He must have been the one who tied her up this way.

Again Katie pleaded, insisting she didn't have anything. Deep down she knew what they wanted, but a little part of her still hoped for the best. There weren't many more words passed between them, and soon she got sight of all four of her captors. Big men at best. One even looked like he was a giant. She had never seen a man that tall. Two of the men were darker it seemed, but it was still hard to make out there faces. Squealing like a dirty little whore in heat, tried kicking one leg out, but only to have her actions returned by a slap to her face.

"No talking, no struggling, no crying" the same man who had been doing most of the communication it seemed, called out to her. But Katie had to at least try.

They were obviously not amused at her blatant disrespect for their rules, and grabbed her ankles once more, one on each side, holding her legs apart, stretching her until she felt her joints begin to ache. Crying out, she finally gave in, promising to be a good girl. Still they held her legs open as though she were an open buffet. She heard a grunt and then an unfamiliar man stepped between her legs. He smelled like musty sex, and the pungent smell filled her nose, making her gag.

"Please, please don't do this," she wasn't even sure what else to offer them at this point, noting seemed to deter them from their intentions.

"Shut your face slut," and he did just that.

Unzipping his pants, he let his long, hard, sweaty cock rest against her lips. Katie pursed her lips together, but he jabbed at it with his mushroom until they were forced to open, then shoved her mouth full of his pulsating sex. She didn't even do this for her boyfriend, and it was embarrassing. He didn't even give her much time to suck or taste, before he began banging her head off the tree, thrusting his member so deep in her throat, she was gagging.

Rhosyn
Rhosyn
6 Followers