After Midnight 1.2

Story Info
Woman is forced to give form to...something.
2.8k words
3.94
91.8k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay folks, if you like my work, you can send me fan mail at the address in my profile. If you don't, just email Bill Gates, I'm sure he won't mind a little extra hate mail. :)

Really, either way, send me some feedback so I know what you think of my odd little 2AM writing blitz.

* * * * *

Okay! Disclaimer time! As for what's in this bundle of joy, well, if you're offended by the following: Mind Control, pregnancy, birth, belly expansion, or demented quickies, this probably is NOT the piece of erotic fiction for you. Thank you, drive through :)

Claire lay sleeping on the coverlet, covered in sweat, her flame-red hair plastered to her freckled skin due to the intense, humid heat of Virginia in August. Her day wandering around the streets of Roanoke looking for a job had left her exhausted and so she had slid into bed early, hoping to at least have a quiet, restful night's sleep before being dragged out into the world again.

At some point during the night, a rapid series of sharp clicking sounds, like the angry protest of a yanked appliance timer knob, jolted Claire awake. Her eyes snapped open, searching the murky darkness of the room for the source of the noise that had so rudely interrupted her slumber. Just as she began to reach for the bedside lamp, a looming form like a great arch rising from somewhere past the foot of her bed, seemed to take shape in the darkness. Before she even had a chance to panic, though, a domelike object at the end of the arch just above her bed sprang to life with a complex pattern of flashing light focused down on her eyes.

Claire struggled for a moment, but couldn't even take her eyes away, and almost instantly her mind drifted into a strange sleep. Now the programming could begin. The strange mass looming over the bed (whose limited, task-oriented intelligence referred to itself simply as "shaper") altered its contours, tightening its main arch, and contorting itself into a shape much like a seahorse, but with the dome at its tip still flashing strange messages into Claire's eyes, feeding its purpose into her subconscious mind. At the same time, it pulled the sheets toward the foot of the bed, dragging Claire toward the center of its mass and positioning itself between her knees as her feet hung off the end of the bed. Shaper's lights altered their pattern, and took note of the soft whimpers coming from Claire as she tried to resist its new instructions. Slowly, as if sleepwalking, she raised her feet back onto the end of the bed, and spread her thighs apart invitingly. Then a shudder ran down her body, her thighs tensing for a moment. While Shaper watched approvingly, Claire's labia darkened, became engorged, and parted, revealing her inner folds, and her vaginal walls obediently lubricated themselves as she had been commanded. Muffled cries of mixed pleasure and pain spilled from Claire's lips as a series of contractions dilated her cervix, opening her womb for Shaper's work.

Now that the woman under its control was ready, Shaper extended a cylinder of its substance, 2 inches thick with an oval cross section, and roughly 2 feet in length, from near its center of mass. As the blunt end of the extrusion touched the outer lips of her sex, Claire let out a squeal, her eyes bulging and her thighs spreading apart further. Her feet pushed up against the swell of her ass, and then Claire's hips lifted involuntarily, pushing the rod deeper into her. Her legs tried to spread even further as the length slid into her sex, and Claire couldn't keep her hips from thrusting rhythmically even while jolts of pain shot through her abdomen as it pushed past her dilated cervix and filled her womb. Shaper had to cover her mouth to keep her from screaming as her uterus began to spasm and convulse inside her, growing and changing to suit a slightly different purpose. The surface of her lower abdomen writhed and began to bulge slightly to accommodate her swollen womb. Just as the convulsions in her abdomen were subsiding, Claire's nipples tightened and swelled painfully atop her now-growing breasts. Stretch marks appeared around her mounds as they bulged from a modest B cup to at least a D; drops of hot liquid spilling from the nipples as her expanded milk glands were prepared to serve their purpose.

Its purpose complete for the present, Shaper's looming form began to slump and sink toward the floor. The hold on her mind released, Claire passed out.

Early the next morning, she awoke, her mind in a strange but pleasant haze. Something nagged her in the back of her mind as she stumbled out of bed and pulled on the terrycloth robe she typically wore during her morning rituals. While running her hands down her body, Claire frowned and looked down; wondering what had happened to her pubic hair. Her sex was bare and slightly puffy, the lips red instead of their customary pink. Thinking little more of it, she pulled the robe tight again, tying the belt, grabbed a cup of coffee, and opened the door to the apartment, stepping out into the hall, looking for something but unable to ascertain what it was she craved.

Out in the hall, a young man in his early 20's was shuffling down the hall wearing only a pair of PJ bottoms, lugging a huge laundry basket with him in the general direction of the laundry room. He smiled slightly from underneath the mop of his unkempt hair, and started to move past Claire, barely noticing her presence.

Claire, however, was anything but inattentive. As the man moved past, a sudden jolt passed all through her body, starting in her belly. The coffee cup dropped from her suddenly slack hands, and her robe slid apart, revealing the continuing changes in Claire's body as her altered uterus tightened its control over her. Claire's legs began to part involuntarily, while her flat abdomen now pressed outward in a gentle curve between her hips, the rippling movements of her insatiable womb visible as it grew. In moments, her labia were swollen and bulging open between her legs, quivering and wanting. Claire's hips thrust forward against her will, her knees bending slightly, forcing her lower body into a rolling squat. The generous globes of Claire's breasts sent tiny jolts of pleasure through her as they sagged slightly, filling with hot milk, preparing for the needed life inside her. A soft "huh?" slipped past her lips, half question, and half moan, trying to understand what was happening even as the growing ache in her ripe womb tortured her with hunger for male seed, for the feeling of her belly stretching around new life.

As the young man turned back at the sound of her moan, Claire charged at him, dropping her robe and knocked the laundry basket from his hands. Her legs wrapped around his hips as she pushed him down to the floor against his protests. Frantically, she tore open his PJ's and pressed the bulging lips of her sex against his still-soft member. Burning with anticipation, she sobbed against his chest, her sex quivering against him, waiting for his shaft to be ready to fill her.

As he finally responded, his cock stiffening against her hungry cunt, Claire sighed happily, her mind completely lost in the throes of the breeding urge, and reached down, thrusting her molten sex upon the shaft. Her muscular outer lips immediately tightened around him, her sex rippling and pulling as her hips thrust frantically against his; desperately trying to milk the seed her body craved, softly chanting "fill me; grow". She screamed as the head of his shaft finally seated against her cervix, which spasmed and began dilating as her molten walls continued rippling and sucking against his member. He rewarded her with a shudder and a muffled groan, shooting his scalding hot seed against her cervix. She squealed in mindless delight, her cunt spasming faster and harder, and her body eagerly pulling his seed into her ravenous womb.

As the young man lay gasping and staring up at her in shock, Claire stood shakily, right hand cupping her swollen sex as if to keep the seed from spilling out of it, and quickly opened her apartment door, then slammed it shut again, locking it quickly. Even as she wondered to herself why she would have done such a strange thing, drowsiness overcame her and she collapsed on the couch in the living room.

Claire woke up hours later, still feeling hazy and lightheaded. She ignored the soft pulsing in her abdomen as she pulled herself to her feet, wandering toward the kitchen without bothering to grab her robe. A sudden jolt shot through her, starting between her legs and seeming to shoot straight to her nipples. She leaned against the wall to steady herself, and looked down to see her legs parting slowly, her hips rolling in slow thrusts of their own accord. Claire's eyes glazed over as she dropped to her knees, the ache in her belly intensifying as the lips of her sex swelled and flowered open. Her head dropped back and a soft moan escaped her lips as her hips slammed forward, pushing upward, and her entire vulva tightened and quivered in an intense orgasm.

She wrapped her arms around her middle as a feeling of pressure built inside her abdomen. Claire looked down again, awestruck as her belly began to swell just above her sex. Every half-minute or so, another contraction passed through her womb and sex, and her uterus bulged out further with a renewed surge of growth. Claire fell suddenly onto her back as her leg muscles went slack suddenly, and she stared helplessly at the bulging mound of her abdomen, watching the ripples and swells play across its surface as her uterus quivered and spasmed within her. Her hips instinctively thrust upward as each spasm passed through her womb and her mons tightened, little groans escaping from her lips despite her growing hysteria. Claire managed to right herself after several minutes; her abdomen now bulging out about 8 inches in a slight curve. She managed to catch hold of the side of a bookcase just as another contraction rippled through her swollen uterus, her belly straining and bulging out further as her vulva swelled even more between her legs. Another spasm quickly followed, and her hips bucked violently forward as a wave of pleasure surged out from her womb; which was growing ever faster into a bulge the size of a volleyball, starting to sag in front of her as the life in her greedy, fertile womb grew stronger.

Claire continued to cling to the wood panel of the bookcase, her eyes glazed over, tiny moans slipping from her as her hips bucked repeatedly, responding to the spasms in her swollen cunt, looking down in detachment as her abdomen bulged further outward, ripples and spasms jolting her with waves of pleasure as her uterus shuddered around the life she so craved.

A sharp cry spilled from her lips, as abruptly her womb tightened around its contents. She fell back against the side of the couch, her thighs spreading apart involuntarily as spasms rocked her lower body, dilating her cervix, and beginning to tighten her womb around its contents. Waves of pleasure began to radiate out from the mountainous bulge of Claire's abdomen, sending spasms through her lower lips. The only resistance she was still capable of to the strange hungers controlling her body, was to refuse to push as the contractions started in her uterus, despite instincts coaxing her to do just that. It didn't matter, however, and as she lay helpless on the floor, her fertile womb began to contract intensely in slow rhythm, forcing wheezing grunts from her even as intense shocks of pleasure shot from her womb straight to her clit with each contraction.

This continued for a quarter hour, even as the bulge in her abdomen, still squirming visibly, moved lower in her and entered Claire's birth canal. She tried to scream as she felt her labia start to stretch around the life being pushed out of her, but all that escaped was a strangled gurgle. Claire thrashed feebly while her thighs were forced even further apart, as something she could not see began to slip out of her body. As the new life was pushed completely out of her, she at last opened her eyes and looked down at her abdomen, wondering why she still felt a heavy weight inside her, only to see a smaller, but still impressive swell in her belly, still moving, telling her there was another of.. whatever it was.. still waiting inside her, wanting to be born.

Trembling visibly, Claire stood up, avoiding looking at the floor, desperate not to see what it was that her womb had already nurtured, even as she was intensely aware that another life still grew inside her womb. As before, her gravid belly swelled in rhythmic surges, her abdomen beginning to hang in front of her while she struggled to keep moving. Tottering on weakened legs, but in surprisingly little pain from the birth, she stumbled into her bedroom, her only thoughts being to escape this nightmare by falling asleep. She couldn't even walk, managing a spread-legged waddle, the mound of her cunt bulging down between her legs, still swollen from the passage of the first creature, but healing quickly and preparing for the next.

Every few moments, the muscles in her outer lips fluttered visibly, quivering and sending soft shocks of pleasure into her. Just steps short of the imagined sanctuary of her bed, Claire stopped dead as a spasm traveled up her legs, spreading them apart. Another involuntary muscle contraction thrust her hips forward, and the lips of her mons bulged out even further for a moment as something pushed at them from inside, then her labia began to visibly moisten and part, loosening their taught closure.

Terror rising in her again, Claire looked down, seeing ripples travel along the mountainous dome of her belly, which stood nearly 2ft beyond her hips, just as she felt a sharp jolt of mixed pain and pleasure shoot along the length of her belly and into her breasts, from which drops of milk gathered on the nipples. She needed little consideration to realize that she was about to again be forced to give birth, to give in to the fertile imperative controlling the processes of her body. "No, please, not again.." the words trailed off into a low moan as a contraction tightened her uterus, and the intense shock of orgasmic pleasure laced with pain dropped her to her knees in a squat, her birth canal bulging out prominently between her legs, the lips flowering open as another spasm completely dilated her cervix, readying her for labor.

Claire fought to resist the growing urge to push, even as an intensely arousing ache formed low in her belly, her uterus fluttering and shaking the surface of her belly as if it tried to entice her to fulfill its need. something tensed against her clit, and Claire could no longer resist the growing need, and cried as she helplessly began to push, unable to stop, then screaming in mixed pleasure and pain as both intense orgasms, and the unbearable stretching in her vaginal walls, rewarded her efforts.

Several more wavelike spasms rippled through her gravid uterus, and each time Claire was unable to stop herself from pushing with them, as the life inside her slid out between her legs, and finally slipped free, tearing one last anguished groan from her as the afterbirth was expelled. Claire lay crying silently, her eyes shut tightly, not wanting to see what had left her body after growing so quickly. Quite suddenly, she felt hungry mouths close upon her nipples in unison, their suckling sending a surge of arousal through her, and her breasts swelled painfully in the moments before they began emptying of their hot new milk.

Claire's breasts and abdomen ached with dull pain, but she could feel her sex tighten between her legs, drawing back into her, and even as her uterus returned to a more reasonable size, she could feel a soft, needy ache pulsing inside her there. She knew that soon she would be forced to gather seed so she could calve again, even though her womb still held enough seed to satiate its lust a few more times even if she somehow resisted her hungers. Calve... the right word, no doubt. Claire knew with terrible certainty that whatever had seized her, had made her its brood mare, unable to stop herself from birthing more offspring for it.