After School Aquatics: Next Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
843 Followers

"Soooooo John...." Emily started to say as she trailed a finger along the buttons of the machine, "Do you have a girlfriend or anything?"

"Yeah sort of, I've been dating Cassie Holtman for about three months now. I guess you could say we are a couple." John was amazed he could keep a conversation and not stammer.

"Wow, three months. You two must be pretty intimate." Emily said as she continued to run her fingers over the buttons lightly.

"This is turning into a strange line of questioning" he thought. "No, not really. We've made out a lot but she's waiting for the right moment."

"Bingo" Emily thought as she smiled a little. "Really? God you must get really frustrated all the time." She looked over at him playfully as she folded her arms under her breasts while she stayed leaning forward. The result was fantastic as it seemed like her huge tits where about to squeeze right out of the top of her sweater.

"Uh....y-yeah, sometimes." John was openly staring at her breasts now. There was no way he could look at anything else.

Emily chewed on her bottom lip a second as she looked at the handsome teenager. Standing up she walked over to the door of the room and locked it. She then turned around with her hands behind her back and looked over at John playfully. "Can you keep a secret?" she asked.

John stood back up and looked over the sexy secretary's body as he started to understand her signals. "Uh...yeah sure." His cock was the hardest it had ever been in his life and was openly pushing out the front of his khakis.

"How about we get rid of some of that pent up frustration?" Emily inquired as she walked back to John and placed her hands on his chest.

John blushed as he realized where this was going. Hesitantly he reached up pulled Emily's sweater out of her skirt before he reached under it to cup both of her unbelievably huge naked tits. He groaned in pleasure as he felt her soft heavy breasts in his hands. Each was bigger then his own head and he couldn't hold just one in each hand.

Emily giggled as she reached down and stripped off her sweater completely and threw it on the counter, leaving her topless. She then moved her hands down and felt the large bulge in John's pants. "Oooo what do we have here?" she said playfully before she began to undo his belt and zip down his fly.

John was wide eyed as he played with Emily's naked tits. Her soft yet firm tit flesh squeezed out between his fingers. He rolled his thumbs over her surprisingly small stiff nipples as he mashed her breasts together.

Emily let him play with her chest for a few moments while she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor before she kicked her shoes off. She had decided not to wear any underwear today so now she was standing in front of him in nothing but her thigh high white stockings. She next kneeled down and pulled his pants and boxer briefs down at the same time. His hard cock swung out and bounced against her chin which made Emily giggle a little.

John pulled his t-shirt off and stepped out of his pants after he kicked his shoes off so now all we was wearing were his ankle socks. He couldn't believe what was happening as he looked down and admired Emily's incredibly sexy body.

"Mmmm this is nice." Emily said as she reached up and stroked his ridged shaft with one hand while she played tenderly with his balls with the other. She licked her lips as she massaged him. His cock was surprisingly large, she guessed about eight inches, and his veins felt great in her hand. She could just imagine what it would feel like in her pussy. She was starting to get wet just thinking about it.

"Oh God." John groaned as he watched the sexy Ms. Williams jack him off slowly. There was one thing that he'd always fantasized about doing and he knew he had to try and do it now. "M-Ms. Williams, can I fuck your tits?" he asked.

"Sure sweetie." She replied as she continued to give his rock hard shaft lots of attention, "Do you have anything that we can use to lube up my breasts?"

John breathed in between clenched teeth at the incredible feeling of her soft hands playing with his genitals. "Um....I-I think my girlfriend left some lotion in my bag."

"Perfect!" Emily said as she released his large cock to let it slap against his abs. She stayed kneeling down while she reached over and picked up John's bag causing her big fat tits to jiggle with the movement. She soon found the small bottle of scented lotion and squirted a large amount into her hands. She smiled up at him as she smeared the lotion all over her pale breasts making them greasy and shiny. After a few moments of teasing him with the display Emily soon cupped her hands under her large jugs and lifted herself up a little to nuzzle his big dick between them.

"Oh my God!" John explained as his cock completely disappeared between Emily's slippery titties. "I've wanted to do this for so long!" he exclaimed as she slowly lifted herself up a little and then back down.

"You like fucking my big fat titties?" she asked as she looked up at him while she slid them up and down his length. She looked down to see his large mushroom shaped head pop out form her cleavage again and again.

Both were moaning and groaning as Emily tittie fucked John. Her breasts felt warm, soft and slippery around his throbbing shaft. He lightly humped against her a little, making her breasts jiggle a little with the movement.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" John exhaled as he held onto her shoulders while he thrust his cock in and out of the deep valley of her cleavage.

Emily smiled up at the young stud as she arched her back a little bit. Her hard nipples pressed and dragged across his thighs as she slid her slippery titties all around his cock.

John wanted to get a little more speed going so he lightly pushed Emily down on her back before he straddled her chest. Her long black hair was spread out below her and her breasts wobbled on her chest as she lay back. John got down with his knees on either side of her as he nuzzled his cock between her large breasts and squeezed them around it. "Oh yeah!" he exclaimed as he was once again enveloped in her warm pale tit flesh. He quickly began to fuck her slippery titties.

Emily raised both of her arms and put her hands against the door above her head to keep herself from sliding forward as her horny lover thrust between her large jugs. Her thighs rubbed together in anticipation as her own horniness increased. "Oh sweetie, I want you to fuck me so bad!" she said as she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

With her words of encouragement, John got off of her chest and moved down between her stocking covered thighs as she spread them for him. He looked as if he was doing pushups as he got in position. He was breathing heavily as his excitement built with the prospect of what he was about to do. He was already starting to sweat a little bit as his hair was sticking to his forehead.

Emily looked down between the valley of her breasts as she reached with one hand to guide him into her wet tingling pussy. Gripping John's thick vein covered cock in her delicate hand, she nuzzled the head in and without warning he slid into her. Emily gasped as she was stretched open and filled with his impressive shaft.

"Fuck!" John exclaimed as he stuffed himself into Emily's warm wetness. His swelling testicles pressed against her soft heart shaped ass as he savored the moment and groaned in pleasure. He soon looked down at the buxom goddess below him as she squirmed and moaned. Lifting his ass high in the air, John thrust back into her quickly, feeling his balls swing and bounce against her with each thrust. He watched as her fat tits jiggled and wobbled on her chest as he fucked her mercilessly. "Oh Ms. Williams!" he moaned as he was finally living his fantasy.

"Oh my God!" Emily moaned as she lifted both of her hands to press against the door again. She wrapped her long athletic legs around his waist and curled her toes in pleasure as she closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side. "Y-Your cock....Ugh!.....Oh!.....it's s-so big!" she could feel the thick veins rub her from inside with each powerful thrust of his cock. She could hear loud sucking noises coming from her pussy and the sound of slapping flesh as her young lover fucked her hard and fast.

Just then a loud beep emanated from the phone in the room and a familiar voice came from the speaker, "Emily, are you still in the copying room?" the school's principal Ms. Schwartz asked as she tried to contact her secretary on the com system.

Emily's eyes became wide with fear as she heard her boss try to reach her. She grabbed Johns head and thrust it between her fat fleshy pillows to keep him quiet. "Y-Yes Ms. Schwartz! Do you need something?" she replied even while John continued to fuck her. She hoped that the noises emanating from her sucking vagina couldn't be heard over the speaker.

"Yes, when you're done in there could you go to Miss Stevens' office? I haven't been able to reach her on the speaker and I need to talk to her before she leaves. Send her to my office when you see her please." Ms. Schwartz asked of her secretary as she continued to work on her paperwork. She could hear a strange repetitive noise coming from the phone that she couldn't describe. "What's that noise?" she asked.

John nursed on Emily's tits like a contented baby. Stuffing her small nipples and as much of her breasts as he could fit into his mouth while he continued to pound his aching cock into her depths. He was really turned on for some reason as he knew that the school's incredibly sexy principal, a woman with a body that was made to fuck, was listening to him fuck the equally sexy Ms. Williams.

"Um....I-I don't hear anything." Emily replied as she squeezed her thighs around the high school senior. Her stockings rubbed against his skin as he moved around on top of her. "It must be something wrong with the phones!" she hoped her little ruse worked as she bit her lower lip and blushed with both fear and pleasure filling her body.

"Hmmm, I'll have to get someone to get on that." Principal Schwartz said. She knew she recognized that sound from somewhere but she couldn't quiet place it. "Anyways, please send Miss Stevens to my office when you find her." She said one last time.

"Sure th-thing!" Emily said. A second later she heard the click and beep as the phone was hung up from the other line. "Whew! That was close!" she exclaimed as she blew a strand of her hair out of her face. She looked down and smiled as she watched John please her body as he sucked on her sensitive breasts and thrust into her cunt. She curled her toes again as she spread her thighs a little and rubbed his legs with her small stocking covered feet.

John rose back up at arms length, leaving a string of saliva from his mouth to her right nipple. His balls felt larger then they'd ever been in his life as he worked up a huge load of sperm. They bounced and slapped against her soft ass, making it jiggle with each thrust of his hips. Soon he felt that familiar tingling sensation start in the pit of his stomach as he felt his cum surge up threw his dick. Pulling out at the last moment his first shot hit her pussy lips before he could even reach down and pump his hand up and down his slippery shaft. "Oh fuck!" he moaned loudly as he got on his knees and jerked his warm jizz all over the school secretary. Thick ropes spewed out and covered her fat slippery tits and flat toned stomach.

Emily arched her back in pleasure as she loved to be covered in hot cum. Her hands squeezed her tits and massaged his sticky cum into her skin, mixing it with the scented lotion. Her firm tit flesh rebounded from her fingers and reflected the light in the room.

"Well that was incredible!" she said as she got up and sat on her feet while moving her hands down to her flat stomach to collect some more of his hot cum to bring to her fingers. She licked her fingers clean and winked at her young lover as he sat back on his ass with his legs spread and his softening cock lying on his thigh trying to regain his breath.

"We need to do this again." Emily said as she stood up and looked through the cabinets to find some paper towels or something to help clean up their mess. "Let's clean up first and then I'll give you my number. I need to finish these copies and go find Sarah!"

John smiled as he watched the voluptuous naked secretary move around the room. Her tits swaying and jiggling with each movement she made.

* * * * *

"Sarah? You here?" Emily called out while she knocked on the gym teacher's door. She had cleaned herself up and changed back into her clothes. She had tied her hair back in a ponytail as it had become a little jumbled in her heated sexual encounter with John. Her skin was still slightly flushed as well.

She was about to leave the gym when suddenly Sarah came walking out of the girls' locker room. She had changed into a pair of long blue exercise pants and a matching sports bra. She was drying her hair with a towel as she had just gotten out of the shower. After Greg had left she decided she wanted to clean up a little.

"Hi Emily, you looking for me?" she asked her friend as she walked over.

"Oh there you are. For a second I was afraid that you had left for the day. Ms. Schwartz needs to see you before you take off ok?" Emily told her as she followed Sarah back toward her office.

"Oh shit, I completely forgot I was supposed to talk to her today about the school aquatics program for the senior class." Sarah dropped her towel onto the top of her chair and grabbed a scrunchie and put it in her mouth for a second as she pulled her blonde hair back into a ponytail. "Ok, I'll just follow you down there."

Both women left the gym and headed towards the office. They both seemed to have a rosy glow about them that they each noticed about the other but decided not to comment on as they chatted with each other. Soon they made it to the main office and Sarah walked over to her boss's door and knocked before she came in.

"Ah, come in Sarah. Please have a seat." Principal Schwartz said as she motioned to one of the chairs in front of her desk. As Sarah seated herself Schwartz opened a folder and pulled out a signup sheet and a few safety release forms. "You aquatics program was approved again this year and here are all the forms you need. Just get the list back to me by next week."

"Perfect. I hope everything goes smoothly just like last year." Sarah suddenly blushed as she remembered getting gangbanged in the college locker room shower. The high school didn't have its own pool so they had to get permission from the college to use theirs. She remembered how good it felt when she was double stuffed by both Joe and Eddie while Carl had fucked her tits. She snapped back to reality suddenly when her boss cleared her throat.

Ms. Schwartz had heard some of the rumors about Sarah's after school aquatics program and she was prepared to keep anything from happening this year. She knew that she needed to get someone to keep an eye on things that she could trust and report everything back to her.

She knew that she couldn't use Cindy Brown. Not only were the school nurse and Sarah friends but Cindy had an even worse reputation around the school. There were no other teachers that could be reliable to teach the swimming program except Coach Hicks and Schwartz trusted him about as far as she could throw him. After some thought she came up with the idea to have one of the college students watch everything for her. Asking the dean of the college for his help she discovered a student that was close to receiving a two-year degree in physical education, and what better opportunity could she offer then to help teach a swimming course.

"This year will be a little different however as you'll have a teachers aid to assist you." Ms. Schwartz said smiling.

"A teachers aid? I don't need a T.A. for this." Sarah said a little confused.

"It's more for her benefit actually. She's a student at the college who's working on a physical education degree and she could use a little more hands on experience." Schwartz looked at a piece of paper in front of her as she spoke, "Her name is Tina Watson."

"Wait, Tina Watson? Didn't she go to school here?" Sarah asked as she thought back.

"Yes she was quiet a prodigal student. She was even head of the tennis team." The school principal laced her fingers together in front of her as she looked over at Sarah. "She'll just be there to watch what you do with the students."

Sarah didn't catch the double meaning of what her boss said. "Well, alright I guess." She said as she stood up to leave, "I'll get this list back to you as soon as I can."

* * * * *

The reason that Coach Hicks wasn't at the gym to meet Greg was that he had made another engagement with another of the students by the name of Nicky Pearson.

Nicky was one of the hottest girls in the school. Her body was athletic but very voluptuous. Her curvy frame had caught the attention of several guys around the school including Coach Hicks. She had fair skin, brown eyes and straight brown hair that she actually liked to keep really short so it was only a couple of inches in length. Her lips were very plump or as all the guys in school like to refer to them as perfect BJ lips. Her breasts were surprisingly large for a teenager, 34DD's with big pink nipples that stood out proudly from her chest and her stomach was flat, toned and incredibly sexy. However her butt was one of her favorite features as it was incredibly curvy and bouncy. Her legs were smooth and athletic and the delicate lines of the muscles could just be seen under the skin.

Nicky had moved to Westville recently and a problem with her paperwork had pushed her back to being a junior although she was eighteen. Even though she wasn't a senior she was still able to join the senior volleyball team due to her age. Nicky wanted to be the captain of the senior Volleyball team and she was willing to do anything to get it. When she implied this to Coach Hicks he made the suggestion that she come over to his house after school to see "what she had to offer to the team".

The door bell rang and a very anxious Bradley Hicks opened the door to a very pleasing sight.

"Hi coach!" Nicky greeted her teacher warmly as she smiled at him while chewing her gum.

"Hey Nicky, come on in." Bradley stepped aside so the sexy teen could enter his house. He smiled as he admired her body and what she had on. Her short hair suited her very well and made her that much more sexy. For her top she had on a light blue t-shirt that had the bottom half cut away. Her large firm breasts pushed the shirt out as far as it could go and hung over them like a curtain so her sexy stomach was completely bare. If he was kneeling down, Bradley could have easily seen under her shirt to see the naked underside of her breasts. She had on a pair of loose jeans that hung low on her shapely hips. They were so low in fact that the waistband of her bright blue thong was clearly visible. On her feet she had on a pair of brown platform sandals.

Nicky swung her ass from side to side a little as she came into her coach's house. She placed her book bag on his couch and looked around. "Nice place." she said before she turned around and folded her hands behind herself and arched her back to stick her tits out just a little bit, "Can I have a guided tour? I'd really like to see what the bedroom looks like."

Bradley smiled and walked up to her. He placed his hand on the small of her back, feeling the warmth of her bare soft skin, and guided her to his room. "Right this way. I'm very interested to see what kind of qualifications you have to be team captain."

"Oh I think your going to like what I have to offer." Nicky smiled seductively at her coach as they entered his bedroom. She walked over and ran her hands across his bed before she leaned forward and pressed down on the mattress. She was facing away from him as she stuck out her shapely butt in his direction. "Mmmm, I think I'm going to give this bed quite a workout."

Leon22
Leon22
843 Followers