After School Aquatics: Next Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leon22
Leon22
843 Followers

Bradley took off his shirt as he admired his student's incredible ass. His cock was already rock hard and pushing against his shorts, stretching them out obscenely. He moved up and squeezed Nicky's soft ass in his hands. Her soft fleshy cheeks yielded to his strong hands as he felt her up.

Nicky purred as she felt her teacher squeeze her butt. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled as she stayed bent over.

After a few moments Bradley reached around and undid the button in the front of her jeans and slid the zipper down. Griping them by the waist he slipped them down her curvy hips and pulled them completely off before he threw them onto his bedside table. He reached up again and squeezed her bare cheeks before he next pulled her thong completely off and threw that across the room so they caught on his doorknob. Now all she had on were her brown high pumps and her very skimpy shirt. His eyes became wide as he saw her bare pussy for the first time. Her lips were completely shaved and she had a neatly trimmed triangle of brown curls above her snatch. She looked very tight and Coach Hicks couldn't wait to feel that tight pussy around his throbbing cock.

Growling, he scratched his nails lightly along her naked thighs before he again squeezed her fleshy buttocks in his large hands. He thrust his mouth onto her pussy and began to lap and suck at it hungrily as his nose was nuzzled between her cheeks.

"Ooooo coach!" Nicky exclaimed with a pleasant surprise. She pushed back a little, thrusting her crotch against her teachers face as she remained bent over with her hands on his mattress.

While he sucked at her wet pussy lips he moved his hands under her and cupped her dangling tits in his hands. Their heavy weight felt good in his hands as her firm tit flesh rebounded from his squeezing fingers. "God I love my job!" he thought to himself as he fucked the voluptuous teen with his mouth.

"Oh Coach! I can't wait to feel your cock in my pussy!" Nicky moaned as she closed her eyes and faced the wall in front of her.

"Why wait?" he said as he smiled and stood up behind her. He unzipped his shorts and slid them and his underwear off quickly before he kicked them away. Standing completely naked behind the buxom teenager, Bradley placed a hand on her shapely hip as he gripped his engorged cock with the other and aimed it at her pussy. Nuzzling the head in first he soon began to push into her slightly. He was right about how tight she was as he gritted his teeth in pleasure as he had to push hard to shove his cock into her.

"Oh yes coach!" she moaned as she looked back at her teacher. She had closed her thighs completely and was tightening her cunt muscles to make it extra hard for him to get inside. She loved the feeling of his big cock filling her up. She knew that she was really going to enjoy this.

Both teacher and student cried out in pleasure as Bradley finally bottomed out with his body pressed firmly against his. He looked down as he pulled out and he could see that his cock was literally being squeezed where it was thrust into the "soon to be captain of the volleyball team". He pushed back in slowly, savoring the feeling of her tight cunt. He held onto her hips as he slowly began to build up speed and really start to fuck her.

"Oh yes!......F-Fuck me coach!" she exclaimed in pleasure as he pounded into her. Her big tits swung wildly under the small shirt she was wearing that did little to hide them. She kept her legs ridged as she pushed back against him. Her moans echoed off the walls and could probably be heard by Hick's neighbors.

"Oh yeah! You got such a tight pussy!" he exclaimed as he closed his eyes in pleasure while squeezing her hips. He could feel her ass jiggling each time his body slapped against hers. His heavy balls swung in and bounced against her as well.

For what seemed like a long time, the coach of Westville High fucked his buxom teenage student. Both of them moaning, screaming, and groaning as the sounds of their slapping bodies filled his house.

Bradley was sweating profusely when he suddenly disengaged himself form Nicky's cunt, making her whimper in protest. Getting up on his bed, he soon laid back with is cock, wet and shiny from being in his students snatch, point straight at his ceiling, just waiting for her to climb aboard.

Nicky gave him a cute knowing smile as she bent one of her sexy legs up behind her to slip her shoe off. She took off both of her shoes before she reached up and pulled her tiny shirt off of her chest. Her succulent 34DD's were firm and bouncy as they stood up proudly. Now standing naked in front of her teacher she soon leaned forward again and began to slowly crawl on the bed seductively on all fours.

She stopped midway and bent down slightly. Keeping eye contact with her teacher the whole time she lightly flicked her tongue under the helmet of his hard cock. She giggled a little as she made him gasp in pleasure. She soon returned to her light caressing of his cock with her tongue as she wiggled it all around his hardness. Still just using her mouth, she moved down the length slowly before she gently took his balls into her mouth. She sucked on them lightly and rolled them around with her tongue. They were swollen and heavy and she could tell they already had a huge load of cum just for her. She soon released his testicles and slid her tongue back up to the tip of his length before she stopped her oral stimulations and continued to move up her teacher's body.

Bradley could see her large breasts squash against him as he felt her puffy hard nipples drag against his skin. He watched as she placed her smooth young legs to either side of his and sat up straight as she looked down between her breasts and grab his hard cock. Holding it in place she soon slid down its length causing both of them to moan with pleasure.

Resting her hands on her sweaty thighs, she soon began to lift herself up and slide back down his hard cock. "F-Fuck yes!.....Ugh!..." She moaned as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Her big fat tits jiggled and bounced all over the place as she moved her body on top of his.

Reaching up Bradley caught her tits in his sweaty hands and began to play with them as he stared at her body with a wide eyed expression. He had a huge smile on is face as the buxom teenager was bouncing up and down on his hard shaft with her hands resting on her thighs while his strong hands played with her jiggling tits. He admired her tight athletic body as she moved around on top of him with her head tilted back in ecstasy.

"Oh yeah!.........You like that cock?" he asked her as he looked down to see her pussy engulf him again and again. Her lips were shaved smooth and she had a neatly trimmed triangle of dark brown hair above her snatch.

"Yes coach! I-I love your cock!" She moaned loudly. Reaching up, she covered his hands on her large breasts with her own, encouraging him to really mash and squeeze them. Her nipples dug into his palms and her round butt jiggled with each bounce she made. She was just doing this to get the lead position of the volleyball team but she had to admit that she was having a lot of fun. And the coach was at least cute.

Bradley groaned in pleasure and closed his eyes as he felt Nicky's tight teenage pussy grip and massage him perfectly. Her tits felt firm in his hands as he squeezed the flesh between his fingers.

Sweat rolled down the curves of Nicky's perfect body as she worked her hips in circles to bring herself some more pleasure. Her skin reflected the light in the room and the sweat made her breasts slippery. "Oh coach! I c-can't.....Ugh!....believe I'm doing this!" She exclaimed as she looked down at his hands mauling her chest. Of course she knew what she was doing but she liked to give the image that this was all his idea.

Just then Nicky's cell phone rang in her pants on the bedside table. Stopping suddenly with her teachers cock still shoved all the way into her, she reached over and looked at her phone. She smiled a little when she saw the number and began to bounce on Bradley's pelvis again as she answered the phone and brought it to her ear. "Hi Daddy!" She said as she impaled herself on her coach's hard cock.

Coach Hick's eyes became huge when he heard who it was on the phone. If a parent found out that he was fucking some of the girls at the school he'd loose his job in a heart beat.

"I'm trying out to be the captain of the volleyball team." She said after a few moments. She still kept her rhythm in her fucking while she held the phone to her ear with one hand and kept her other hand on Bradley's while he still held onto her jiggling tits. "Oh not much, they just asked me a few questions. I'm trying out for the physical part of the qualifications right now." She smiled down at her coach as she grounded her crotch against his and squeezed her cunt muscles around him.

The Westville High coach couldn't believe what was happening. Here he was fucking one of the schools hottest girls and fondling her while she was having a conversation with her father.

"Oh it's not too hard. They just test my endurance, how high I can jump..." She began to rise her body up all the way so Bradley's cock was almost all the way out of her before she slammed back down, "and they want to see what I can do with some of the balls." As she said this last part she reached back with her free hand and gave her coach's balls a few gentle squeezes and rolled them with her fingers. "As you can hear I'm pretty out of breath!" She smiled at her own little joke.

"Yes Daddy, I'm working very hard." She bit her bottom lip as she continued her vigorous movements on top of her teacher. "Yes, I think I'll defiantly get the position." She winked at Bradley as she said this, "Yeah I should be home in a couple hours. Love you to Daddy. Bye bye!" She hung up the phone and placed it back on the bedside table.

Bradley moved his hands down the horny teenager's sweaty skin to her jiggling butt cheeks. Her squeezed them and continued to encourage her to bounce on his hard cock. He looked up and was mesmerized by the sight of her big tits as they bounced all around. "God that scared me! Do you know what could happen if he found out?!"

Nicky looked down and smiled a little as she knew she had everything under control. If only her father knew that she was right at this very moment fucking her coach's brains out. She chewed her bottom lip and rested her hands on Coach Hicks' chest and leaned forward, dangling her large breasts in his face while she just moved her ass up and down quickly. Her pussy made loud wet sucking noises around the hard cock inside her.

Bradley immediately reached up and squeezed both of her sweaty soft tits in his hands and fed her left nipple into his mouth. He sucked happily for a few moments before he began to lick, kiss, and suck all around her sweaty tit flesh. Nicky cooed and held his head in her arms as he sucked on her breasts. "Oooo yes coach. Suck on my big titties....." she encouraged him.

Soon, Bradley rolled them over so he was on top and between her thighs. Pushing himself up at arms length he began to lift his ass high in the air as he pumped his aching cock into Nicky's tight wet pussy again. He watched with openmouthed desire as her large breasts jiggled on her chest like two bowls of jello. "Oh God you feel so good!" He exclaimed.

"Oh y-yes coach!......F-Fuck me!" Nicky screamed as she rubbed his chest with her delicate hands. She spread her thighs a little farther and dug her toes in the sheets as her body tingled with pleasure. She looked up at her coach with her big blue eyes and bit her lip in pleasure. Her sweaty body glistened in the light as her older teacher fucked her young pussy urgently.

Bradley continued to pound his cock into the tight teenage pussy below him. "Oh fuck yeah!" He yelled out as he enjoyed fucking one of his female students more then anything. His wife had left him when she had found him in bed with one a couple years ago but he didn't care, this was by far the best part of his job! Reaching down he hooked both of Nicky's smooth athletic legs with his arms to open her up even more.

Nicky gripped his shoulders in her hands and curled her toes in pleasure as he pounded into her mercilessly. She arched her back and cried out as his cock sawed in and out of her. The sheets stuck to her sweaty body and her skin felt slick in Bradley's hands.

Bradley brought his head down and caught one of her jiggling nipples in his mouth and sucked urgently. He swirled his tongue around the hard puffy nipple in his mouth even as he kept up the pace of his fucking. He could feel Nicky's other large breast jiggle and rub against his cheek as he tried to suck her other breast entirely into his mouth.

"Ugh!....S-Suck my titties coach!......O-Oh God!" Nicky screamed in pleasure. She ran her fingers though his hair while he kept her legs spread and in the air as he pinned them with his arms.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Bradley groaned out as he felt the cum in his balls start to boil as they bounced against Nicky's jiggling booty again and again.

"Oh c-coach, cum in me!" Nicky loved to feel a cock jerking and spurting hot jizz inside her. She reached down and squeezed his ass to encourage him as her sweaty thighs rubbed against his arms.

A dozen more strokes and Bradley began to cum, his dick spasmed around inside the tight confinement of Nicky's teenage cunt. Hot ropes of sperm covered the walls inside her and shot into her womb. He soon rolled off of her and lay on the bed beside her.

Nicky smiled and rubbed her belly as she felt the cum warm her insides. She turned to face Coach Hicks and draped one of her sweaty athletic legs across him. "So Coach, do you think I made the cut?" She asked playfully.

"A couple more tryouts like that and I'll let you know." He replied as he looked at her tight sexy body. "You've still got a couple more hours before you have to go home."

* * * * *

[One week later]

Sarah took down the signup sheet and read the four names: Adam Oliver, Jeremy Dean, Dan O'Bryan, and Brian Stevenson. She sighed as she looked over the list. "Well at least I got one more than last year.", she was disappointed that more didn't sign up.

She folded the paper and headed down to the main office. As she walked in she saw Emily sitting at her desk and talking on the phone. Giving her coworker a friendly wave Sarah walked past her and into her boss's office.

"Ms. Schwartz?" Sarah announced herself as she came into the office, "I've got that list for you."

"Oh good. Please set it on my desk." Principal Schwartz was facing away from Sarah and bending forward to retrieve something from a filing cabinet. Even with her conservative clothing on Sarah could still see how curvaceous her boss was. Schwartz's firm shapely ass couldn't be hidden by her skirt and her unbelievably large breasts, bigger then anyone else's in the school, strained against her blouse and pushed it beyond belief. Sarah could see the buttons on her boss' shirt were about to break off and fly out across the room. As always, Sarah felt very intimidated while in the presence of her boss.

"I'll have everything arranged for the van to take you and the students up to the campus on Monday after school." The principal continued as she stood up and walked back to her desk. "Tina will meet you up there."

"Ok, thanks." Sarah said before she left.

* * * * *

[Next Monday]

Sarah stepped out of the van and was soon followed by her four students. "Ok, you guys better head into the locker room to change. I'll be right behind you after I meet up with my T.A." she told them as the van drove off.

"Let's go guys." Brain said as he walked towards the building holding the pool.

Sarah watched them go and couldn't help but feel a little tingle of disappointment as she looked at each one of their young athletic bodies. Again she thought back to last year and the orgy in the shower room. "Oh well, it's for the best. I'm here to teach them not fuck them!" she said to herself as she again got her thoughts under control.

Just then a shiny blue BMW convertible pulled into the parking lot. After it parked the young woman driving it stepped out and grabbed a small bag out of the back before she headed towards the pool building. She was unbelievably gorgeous. She had a small athletic frame that was proportioned beyond belief. Her rich red hair was straight and danced around her shoulders. She walked with an obvious sway to her hips as she appeared to enjoy showing off her assets. Her trim muscular legs were smooth and toned. She was wearing a very short, very tight pair of yellow booty shorts that showed off the bottom of her succulent ass. But her obvious features were her breasts. They were huge. Sarah could tell they were even bigger then her own as the woman walked towards her smiling. They jiggled and bounced in the tight belly shirt she was wearing.

"Hi Miss Stevens, long time no see!" Tina greeted her with a wide smile of her perfect teeth.

"Hi Tina, thanks for joining me for this course." Sarah replied as they both headed into the building. She looked over at her old student and was a little surprised at what she saw. Back when Tina was going to Westville High, Sarah remembered that Tina was at least close to her own breast size if not quite equal to her. Now Tina seemed even bigger! "So I hear your getting a degree in physical education. Why are you so interested in that?"

"Well, I have a few reasons. One, I'm a very physically active person. Two, I really enjoyed all the sports I did in high school and now, especially tennis. And reason number three is that it lets me flirt with all the younger guys!" Tina laughed when she gave her old teacher her last reason.

Sarah laughed a little nervously at her comment as they headed to the locker room. The guys had already changed and were waiting for them by the pool. Both women set their bags on the bench beside them as they picked out their lockers and began to change.

Sarah had wanted to wear something a little more practical for this class but she had forgotten to go and buy a new swimsuit so she was stuck with her old red bikini that just covered her most private areas. The bottom barely covered her crotch and the thong in the back completely revealed her tight ass cheeks. The small triangle patches of her top barely covered her pink nipples. After she got her suit on she put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

Tina's suit wasn't much better. Unlike Sarah, Tina wanted to wear her most revealing suit so she could tease the guys a little bit. The top was black and cut so the very small round cups just covered her nipples and nothing else. Her huge breasts were basically on display and the light sprinkle of freckles on her chest made her that much more attractive. The bikini bottom was just enough to hide her privates and had two bows on the side that kept it tied on. After she adjusted her swimwear so everything was in place she put on a short white cotton robe that ended just below her ass so her legs were completely revealed. After both ladies finished changing they headed out to the pool to start the lessons.

"Ok guys, lets get started with the lesson." Sarah said as she came out to greet her students and start the aquatics program.

Everything was going reasonably smoothly during Sarah's lectures. The students had a serious problem concentrating as they not only had the incredibly sexy Miss Stevens but also the redheaded goddess Tina to ogle over, especially when they striped down to their revealing swimsuits.

Sarah demonstrated most of the swimming techniques and each of her students eagerly watched her nearly naked athletic body glided in the water. Their attention was equally focused on Tina as she like to lay her sexy body on the side of the pool when she wasn't helping Sarah with the lessons. Right now she was lying on her stomach with her legs bent so her feet nearly touched her curvy butt. Her upper body was propped up on her elbows and her enormous tits just barely touched the tiles as she pretended to pay attention to Sarah's lesson. In truth she was concentrating more on showing her body off to the students.

Leon22
Leon22
843 Followers