After School Session

Story Info
She comes home after a hard day. But he has a surprise...
1.1k words
3.61
15k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come back after a tiring day at school. It was long, and Uni is still new to you, so although the hours went by fast, you are very tired, and you still have tons of work to do!

You get off from the metro, make your way out of the crowded station and walk the rest of the way home, the cold autumn air whistling around you and carrying the smell of chestnuts roasting to your nose.

You pass your gate, and open the door to the house, kicking off your shoes and making your way to your room, where you close the door.

You turn around, and there you see me, sitting on your bed, waiting for you, reading a book.

We don't need words, not now. In a second you are on top of me, showering me with kisses, as I answer in kind, my hands caressing you and weaving through your hair, which I free from its hairpins, letting it fly free and wild.

I take off your jacket, your shirt, your bra and finally find your nipples and breasts, too white and unblemished: it's been too long since I sucked and bit them.

My mouth finds the wonderful protrusion at the center of your tit, and you moan as I suck and nibble, your breathing growing labored and ragged...

Your breasts color, as you writhe on top of me, grinding your boiling crotch on my leg, desire blazing in your magnificent sapphire eyes.

I flip us over and you find yourself sprawled on the bed. I begin to remove your clothes, gently but firmly, my eyes captured in yours.

Off comes your pants, off comes your underwear, and I roll you on your stomach.

This last move confuses you and you try to struggle, but I have you pinned down under me. You can't move an inch.

I grasp your wrists and bring them behind your back, and when I'm sure you are comfortable, I take out the silk cord I had prepared under the sheets, and tie your hands tightly.

Your breathing is very labored now, and I begin to kiss your back, running my lips and tongue up and down, stopping to lick your ear-lobes and bite your beautiful ass.

I'm not finished though, and spreading your legs wide, I tie each foot in turn to the columns of your four poster bed.

You are spread wide, dearest, you are beautiful, and so helpless, my darling love, mine to play with and bring to a screaming, moaning explosion of pleasure. I kneel and get close up between your legs, my warm breath caressing your secret lips, and you moan in anticipation and impatience.

I plunge my tongue into your folds and you squeal in delight as I lap your outer lips first, so swollen and juicy and then your inner lips, slick with wonderful nectar.

I lick back and forth, fast and slow, staying away from your clit for the moment: I want to drive you crazy with desire, beloved.

I caress your beautiful backside, and my hands slide upwards, and under, caressing your tummy and kneading your breasts. Your nipples are pinched and twisted repeatedly, and you sigh, whimper and whine, driving me crazy with your wild calls.

I soon grow interested in your gorgeous nub, and I lift your butt and hips a little, enabling me to slide my head under you, to reach that wonderful clit. You howl as I suck and nibble at it, and whisper sweet nothings and pleadings to the room, to me. And I oblige.

One finger slowly slides into you, and you gasp, your breath stopping as you are overwhelmed by pleasure. I quickly draw it out, and you begin to protest, but before you can utter even the second word, I shove two fingers in, then three, and start making love to you rapidly and earnestly, my tongue and fingers dancing about your eager sex. You are overcome by pleasure, your hips buck and you thrash, as I bring you ever closer to release.

You become louder, and scream twice, as your little clit passes between my teeth, and my index rubs the front wall of your magnificent pussy.

And right then, on the edge of it all, I stop.

You growl at me, begin to protest even, the face that makes my heart tremble beginning to pout.

But, I afford you no such luxury, and SMACK! I spank your rosy cheeks and you cry out in surprise, pain and pleasure.

I spank you again, and again, punctuating my spanking with your moans and cries. Your butt is now quite pink, going on red, and you try to move, but the ropes hold you quite firmly in place.

I slap your ass one last time, aiming a little between your cheeks, and barely grazing your pussy lips with my rough spank.

You howl in ecstasy, so close to cumming, and yet so far. You try and reach back with your hands, but you can't get far enough to even graze your hungry, dripping folds...

You are frustrated. More than that: you are wild, crazed by pleasure and pain.

And I have still so much to give.

You hear me move behind you now, a sound you know well.

My clothes hit the ground with a soft thud, and I climb up onto the bed with you. You feel me between your legs hard, ready.

But I still have one last surprise for you. From your dressing table I take a little package, which I unwrap before your eyes: it's a new leather choker. It's an earth-brown color with a leaf and rose pattern on it, rendered in green and ruby red: perfect for informal occasions, but also for naughty moments. I hope you like it.

You seem to, so I lovingly tie it around your neck with its leather cords, and you sigh, as I fasten it snug, but not uncomfortable.

I then position myself behind you, one hand on your wonderful butt, and one placed on your neck, my index playing with the choker.

I ease myself into your wonderful body; you groan, as do I, and we play.

The perfect game for the end of the day. With you, my one and only, writhing beneath me, in pleasure and ecstasy.

My favorite moment comes at last, as I untie you and roll you on your back, our sweaty bodies locked together. I gaze upon your face, and there it is: the most earth-shattering smile in the world, born of lust, love and our teamwork.