After School Session Ch. 03

Story Info
Lily convinces Ms. Wilson to relax & they make future plans.
1.3k words
4.09
41.7k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of the series, really appreciate critique, feedback and suggestions.

P.S. All characters are 18+.

Enjoy! :)

*

Yesterday was reeling through my mind, I wasn't sure if it was a dream or if the fantasies I've had for years were actually coming true. I wanted more, but didn't want to be too forceful to my shy and depraved lover. I knew it would take time for her to become used to the idea of our affair, especially after her clear hesitance during our first two encounters. With this in mind I decided to take it slow and basically let her control the speed at which our relationship progressed. Therefore, when I later approached her I wouldn't immediately suggest we continue having sex, but I also did knew she wanted to almost as much as I did; I wouldn't coerce her into anything prematurely, but encourage her to make the decision she so desperately needed.

After thinking to myself, during the couple hours of homework I had, I decided to go to bed early and wake up ready to confront my beautiful teacher. And that's exactly what I did, I had eight and a half hours of sleep that really did the trick. I went through the motions of the morning, but it was obvious that I wasn't really there; fortunately, my parents have long work hours that stretch from early in the morning to late at night, so they weren't there to notice my lack of mental presence. After a quick shower, ironing my uniform shirt and skirt, I ate a bowl of cereal then headed out the door on my way to school. I though it might be nice to have a reason, besides fucking, to see her so I grabbed two coffees that we could share; I wanted to try and catch her before everyone got to school, so I made it a solid hour before school even started and to my luck, I saw her car in the faculty parking lot.

I poked my head in while softly knocking on the open door. She looked up, causing her face to immediately blush, before she hurriedly drop her eyes to the floor. I saw she wasn't going to be the first to bring it up, and possibly breaking my own rule of not forcing the topic up, I said, "I didn't mean to startle you, I just wanted to talk about.." Her deep stare cut me off, then she opened her mouth but taking it back closed it. We stood there looking at each other, though admiring more accurately describes my glances over her.

I still couldn't get enough of her, but my eyes went back up to her face to see she was about to say something. "It wasn't that, I just didn't expect to see you so early. But it's good you're here because we do need to talk." I was impressed with her calmness, as I was expecting a more emotional confrontation, because of her self-control I decided it'd be best to do the same.

"I know it's early, I brought coffee if that helps?" And she reached out to grab the cup, while giving me an appreciative nod, "but I didn't really want to wait and drag this out," taking a moment to collect my thought. I proceeded, "I understand if you don't want to continue our relationship, but I do think we should at least see where it goes. I feel the passion that you've been forced to keep inside, I can tell you're not happy and I'd like to change that. I don't mean to come off as cocky, but I don't think anyone else has or can make you feel like I did yesterday; and the same goes for how you make me feel, it was so intense and I don't think we can ignore it."

She didn't immediately respond to my proposition, but after a couple minutes she walked towards me, to the point that she was only two to three feet from where I stood, and it looked like the wall she built to not show emotion was quickly breaking down as her eyes started to water and her face got a little more pink. I reached out to grab her hand, met by no objection, I brought her in closer and gave her a gentle hug. She responded by grabbing around my neck and deeply breathing in then she pulled away to look into my eyes, I dumbly stared back and just waited for her to break away and tell me it was over. To my relief she came back in for another hug, that seemed more comforting than sensual. I wanted to bring my lips to her neck, but reminded myself of my no-forcing rule, and settled for a simple inhalation of her soft hair. It was a few minutes before I finally pulled away. I didn't know how I could try to encourage her to make the next move, but before I could figure it out she pulled me back and kissed my lips with a force I didn't know she had. I was a little startled, but in no time I was mashing my lips against hers while delicately tracing my tongue against the inside of her mouth, it was a weird and almost awkward sensation that I couldn't get enough of.

And she started for my shirt, but quickly stopped when we heard someone walking up the stairs. Reminded by this noise, that the door was open and anybody could have just walked in on us, she was disturbed by this and looked horrified at what we'd done. I ran to close the door and when I turned around she was sitting at her chair behind her desk. I made my way to her, smiling at her, but she had a troubled look and only stared at her desk. I kneeled in front if her chair and tilted her face to meet my eyes, I pecked her forehead. Then lingered my lips over hers, waiting for her to decide when she was ready to accept our affair, and eventually she did! Meeting my lips with a soft kiss, that emphasized her fear and inner desire. I viewed this kiss as a mild stone of her releasing some anxiety and giving into her longings. I returned her kiss with light pecks that left her mouth and traveled to her thin, long neck and at this, she gasped, "Lily.." I couldn't help but moan and lick along her entire neck.

I stopped at her ear, then whispered, "meet me at my house at 5." I went in for one last kiss then got up to scribble my address on a notepad, and walked out of her room for the day. I left at lunch, two classes before Ms. Wilson's, because I couldn't focus on anything as well as there was no way in hell I could sit in her class and not get up to grab her, something I didn't think she'd appreciate me doing in front of everyone. So when I got home I decided cleaning up the mansion I love in was in order, if my undecided lover was coming over in less than six hours. (Now when I say mansion I mean my parents work long hours for a reason, they bought it ten or fifteen years ago and it was a $2 million house then, after they put a couple $100,000's in custom remodeling it's now worth $5 million on the market.) I didn't want to try to impress her with my parents money, but I knew the house could provide an ambiance no restaurant could compare to, so I called in the house cleaner and went to the store to pickup some food and candles for tonight. And when I came back the house was in perfect condition, especially after I lit some of the sweet smelling candles then subtly dimmed the lights.