After School Special

Story Info
More than a day of classes with this teacher.
1.5k words
3.65
31.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of my first semester of college and everything was going great. All my classes were pretty easy but one. That class was Math. I was struggling to pass the class but I didn't care because I had the hottest teacher in the world. Mrs. Victoria Johnson. She was 6 feet tall, blonde hair (I have a thing for blondes), had the most perfect body and face and huge, perky tits. Everyday she would wear the tightest little skirt and top. I always got a guaranteed hard on everyday in that class. I always sat in the front row just so I could see her up close and personal. Little did I know that up close and personal would be taken to a whole new level.

One day after class she wanted to talk to me. I said, "Yes Mrs. Johnson."

Then she said, "Rob, you have been struggling all semester. I know you're a better student than this."

"I know Mrs. Jackson but math is a tough subject for me. I think I need a little extra help but I have no one to help me."

Then she said something that I never thought she would say. "I don't usually tutor any of my students but I guess you can be an exception to that." Right there, right then I got really aroused. My hot teacher was going to privately tutor me. Then she said, "here is my address, come over at about 5:00 tonight." I thanked her and took off back to my dorm room. I could barely stand it. I was going over to house of the hottest woman in the world tonight. The time took forever as the suspense was killing me.

I wondered what her house looked like and what she would be wearing. It was 4:45 and I could hardly contain myself. I took off as fast as I could and ran to her house. I knocked on her door and waited. She answered the door and told me to come in. She was wearing her normal tight top and skirt but now her skirt was even shorter and her top was more revealing. We sat down in her kitchen and I got my books out.

I now had the biggest erection I have ever had and I could barely hold back. She asked me if I wanted anything to drink. She then went to the refrigerator and reached in for a couple sodas. She was bent over with her perfect ass sticking straight out. I couldn't help staring. She stood back up and I quickly turned around. She asked what I was really struggling on and I told her everything. I couldn't hide my boner and I think she noticed it. Then she said, "Am I the one that's making you struggle with your math." I lied and said that I wasn't good at math but I think she knew that I wanted to screw her badly. She said, "Do I turn you on." I couldn't lie and muttered yes in a quiet voice. She said, "I see you with an erection everyday at class and I see that you have one right now." My face quickly turned red and I lowered my head to hide from the embarrassment.

She then lifted my head, stared straight into my eyes and asked me if I wanted to fuck her. I nodded my head slowly and that's were it all started. She shoved all the books off the table and sat on top of the table straddling me. I wasn't sure what to do but then she leaned over and started to wildly kiss me. I couldn't believe this. I was going to fuck my math teacher. She continued to stick her tongue down my throat which got me really turned on. I stood up and began to unbutton her top. I could see more of her beautiful breasts.

At the same time she was pulling my shirt off. Then she said, "Let me see that huge member of yours," unbuttoning my pants and pulling them off ragingly. I ripped off her top leaving just her bra to get through to release the two jugs. I quickly reached behind her and popped off her bra. God they were beautiful. Her nipples were huge. She quickly got my underwear off to reveal my huge cock. She then said, "God that is gigantic. I hope it will fit in me."

She quickly got down on her knees. She wanted to suck my dick. She started to tease me by licking the end of my hard cock but then when I least expected it she quickly enveloped her entire mouth around it sucking it furiously. It felt so good. Back and forth she went as I guided her head. It wasn't long before I was going to cum. I quickly stopped her because I wanted to blow my load in her hot cunt. I picked her up and set her back on the table. It was my turn to go down on her. I pulled off her tight little skirt and then her yellow panties.

There it was. Her tight little pussy which was totally shaven. I spread her legs apart and started licking up and down her legs which got her hot. She screamed out, "SUCK MY TITTIES." I grabbed both of her tits and squeezed them a little. Then I stuck my mouth on her tit and began to suck it. She let a little moan. Then I moved to the other. I grabbed her nipple and began to squeeze and twist them which got her even more hotter. Then I slowly moved my tongue down her stomach getting closer and closer to her wet pussy. Then I licked up and down her slit getting her going and then finally dove my tongue deep inside of her making her body shake. As I wiggled it around I began to rub her clit with my finger as she played with her tits. I was working her like an animal. She moaned, "Eat me, eat me," getting closer and closer and then finally she orgasmed blow her cum all over my face. After her orgasm subsided, she said, "LETS FUCK NOW."

I picked her up and took her to her room. I laid down on the bed and told her to be on top. She straddled me and put her pussy directly above the tip of my swollen cock. Then she began to lower herself on top of me. She couldn't fit all of it in right away but after a little push, my dick was buried inside her pussy. She slowly began to slide up and down on top of my giant member increasing her speed as she went. Damn it felt good. Her moaning grew as she feverishly rode my cock.

Her big tits bounced of and down smacking her chest which turned me on even more. I grabbed them and started to squeeze them. Faster and faster we fucked as she screamed, "FUCK ME, OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME, DAMN IT FEELS GOOD!" I couldn't hold back and I blew my load inside her snatch. She began to scream again, "IM CUMMING OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS, OOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK ME FASTER, IMMMMMM CUUUUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGG."

Her pussy spasmed as she orgasmed, clenching hard around my still rock hard dick. I pulled out of her and put her on all fours and said, "Im gonna fuck you hard up the ass." She replied, "Give it to me hard." It wasn't hard for my dick to slid into her ass because it was all lubed up her pussy juices. I pumped her ass harder and harder, my thighs slapping hard against her ass cheeks. She moaned, "Oh yes it feels so good. Your cock is so big. It feels like my asshole is going to tear." I bed was rattling as I slammed my dick harder and harder into her tight little ass.

I was now getting close to cumming again. I told that I was about to cum and she said, "FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR SWEET JUICES. YEAH THATS IT FUCK ME HARDER, STICK IT DEEP." Then all of a sudden I came again this time I screamed out, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH" as my load blew all inside her ass. She screamed for me to fuck her in the missionary position so she could cum again. I flipped her over and slammed my cock back into her wet, throbbing pussy. I had to give her all I had to give her the best orgasm. I screwed her as hard and fast as I could as she rubbed her clit moaning and screaming the whole time. She screamed out again, "HERE I GONNA CUM AGAIN. FUCK ME HARDER, HARDER, HARDER!!!! OH YEAH IIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMM CCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUMMIIIIIIIINGGGG!!!! OH YEAH FUCK MY THROBBING PUSSY YOU STALLION! YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! With that we both fell over and tired and exhausted. She said, "That was the best fuck I have ever had."

She then said, "I think you're gonna make the dean's list."