After School Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Then, out of the dark came an explosion of giggles, followed by Tammy's, "Yo Bob, Jodi says she won't let me cum again if you don't get busy and fuck her! So, like how about it?"

We were in an awkward position; but, it didn't stop Jodi from humping her ass back to meet the rapid-fire thrusts I was furiously pumping in and out of her. It was dark, and I didn't see it coming, but Tammy reached between Jodi's legs and grabbed hold of my cock. Only, with her fist wrapped around it, there wasn't a lot left for poor Jodi. And that would explain why with a snapped "hey, stop that," she peeled Tammy's hand off me. So, I was back, balls deep in pussy, when Tammy reached right back in, whooping triumphantly as she corralled my formerly free swinging balls. And that sexy blonde imp still had hold of them, when I came, grunting my way through a series of absolutely explosive ejaculations.

Jodi had suggested drinks, and I was only too happy to oblige. And of course, on my way back, I turned on a lamp. Well I took one quick look, saw that the ladies hadn't waited, and abandoned those drinks. Tammy was lying, stretched out on top of Jodi. I was just in time, zeroing-in on the sight of her sliding down my wife's body, her darting tongue flicking out to tease Jodi's dark nipples. So, I stood there staring, and thinking, she's going to wind-up with a mouthful of my cum after all. Just the thought of it had my cock twitching.

Playing voyeur, I knelt on the bed, thoroughly enjoying my birds-eye view. And I'd been right about Tammy getting a taste of my cum. It was smeared all over the lower half of her face by the time Jodi cried, "Yes, that's it!" And then, when Jodi's second insistent, enough," went unheeded, she grabbed a handful of Tammy's hair and yanked her head up. She blew out a long slow breath, and told her grinning playmate, "Wow, you're good!" But then, She guided Tammy's head back in to place between her splayed open thighs, holding it pinned there as she coolly challenged, "Do it, let's see if you can make me cum again!" And suddenly just playing voyeur wasn't enough.

Still at half-mast, I settled between Tammy's legs. I couldn't resist the temptation, and began giving her some of what she was dishing-out. I wanted to feast on that delectable bit of tail, but settled for snacking. Then, kneeling upright, I used my open palms to lift and spread Tammy's ass cheeks. Momentarily mesmerized by that erotic sight I hesitated. Well Jodi stopped screaming demands for more, at least long enough to order, "Fuck her already!"

I snapped a salute, skipped the yes Ma'am, and drove in to Tammy. And not only did my first thrust go deep, but so did every one that followed. She was tight; her vagina a fiery liquid velvet wrapping my cock in a vice like grip, and all I wanted to do was fuck her harder! And it was probably a good thing that Jodi had a two-handed hold on Tammy's head; because, not only did I want to fuck that girl full-out, but that's just what I did! Jodi claims that she came again, supposedly right before I bellowed, "Take it bitch!"

With me sporting morning wood, poor Jodi wasn't the only thing up with the sun. Well it wasn't my fault she had to go to work, but she called me a bastard and gave my erection a less then affectionate swat anyway. Still muttering about it not being fair, she kissed me and started for the bathroom. So I checked, and tammy was still asleep, laying with her legs an inverted V, pointing to, what looked to me like breakfast. Jodi loves it when I slide between her legs, using a lightly flicking tongue to slowly wake her. And I didn't even no Tammy was awake until she clutched a handful of my hair, drowsily announcing, Wow, that beats the shit out of an alarm clock!"

Tammy gave my hair a sharp tug, and I didn't argue when she asked, "Hey, do I get a turn?" So I rolled on to my back, and Tammy scrambled on to her knees. She giggled, swung a leg over, and came up straddling my legs. Well at least she stopped there long enough to get a taste of cock. And after running her lips up, down, and all around it, she swallowed it whole. Except all the tease swallowed was cock!

Tammy was looking straight in to my eyes, when she guided me in to her. And then, with a whooped, "Yes," she braced her hands on my chest, and energetically began powering herself up and down my full length. Well, by the time Jodi walked back in, my hands were doing the powering. Jodi watched for a few minutes; and then, she leaned in and kissed Tammy. Then, she kissed her again, and that was right before she called in sick!

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers
12