After School with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I fucked even harder, still not making much noise. Driving my cock in deeper with each thrust, she squealed again and her legs closed tightly around me. With a few more hard pumps, I knew she had an orgasm but the way she lost control of her legs. I thrust up hard a few more times, making sure she was good and taken care of. Then I pulled out, grabbing my cock with my hand, I brought my legs up over hers. Now kneeling over her belly with my cock in my hand, I started jerking off over her. Aiming my cock up over her head, she grabbed my balls with one hand, and with the other she helped me jerk myself of.

"Yeah," I whispered down to her, "Just like that."

I let go of my cock and put my hands on her knees. Looking down, I watched my sisters hand swirl around my cock as she gripped it and started tugging hard. Making sure each stroke counted, I knew she wanted me to cum. Jerking me hard, I moved my hips further up a little, bringing my cock closer to her face. I started fucking her hand with my cock, back and forth, as she jerked me harder and quicker. I let out a quiet moan, letting her know I was about to cum. She noticed and stuck out her tongue, jerking me off while aiming my cock toward her mouth.

The feeling became almost too much, when suddenly a stream of cum shot out of me again, like before, and made a streak up her face, over her left eye. She brought her tongue up underneath my shaft head as she jerked the next stream of cum directly into her mouth. My own mouth wide open and my eyebrows wrinkled in a look of pure pleasure, my sister closed her mouth, and with cum in her mouth and across her face, she jerked a few more times. I sat back a little, still aiming my cock up toward her face as a few more small jets of cum squirt out onto her chest.

We were both breathing heavily as I slowly leaned back and little more. My muscles slowly becoming less tense, I leaned back with my hands on her knees. Her hand still gripping my cock was again covered in pearly white cum. She let go and held it up again. Except this times, she brought her hand to her lips, stuck her tongue out and licked my cum off of her hand, swallowing when she'd licked it clean. I moaned a little laugh and she laughed back.

"You taste good!" she said smiling.

"Haha," I laughed, still breathing heavily, "Well, I got a lot in me... Even after earlier.

She grinned and showed her teeth,

"Here," I said, and I brought my thumb up to her face and wiped the cum from over her eye.

Holding my cum dripped thumb in front over her, she stuck her tongue out again, wanting me to feed it to her. So I held it up to her face, and while looking into my eyes, she sucked the cum off of my thumb and swallowed again.

"Damn..." I whispered.

She propped herself up by her elbows and beckoned me closer with her finger. I leaned in and she kissed me. This time just an extra long kiss, to let me know I'd done a good job. When our lips separated, she looked at me and smiled.

"You made me cum," she giggled.

"Yeah," I smiled back, still out of breath, "So did you.."

Still looking into each others eyes, I reached over onto the floor and snatched up her purple towel. Handing it to her, she began wiping the rest of my cum from her face and chest.

"Do you think mom and dad heard us?" Tara asked.

"Nah I doubt it," I replied, "We should probably get dressed though."

"Yeah," she said, sitting up next to me.

We looked at each other and smiled another moment.

"You were great," she said.

"I was ok," I said back, "You were awesome"

"Haha," she laughed, "And this.."

She looked down at my cock and poked her finger at it.

"This... was spectacular."

I smiled and got up. She got up too and snatched up her white robe, draping it once again around her and tying the knot as I pull my pajama pants back on, leaving my shirt on the ground.

"Come here," she said and she crawled back into bed.

I crawled up behind her and spooned her body in mine, laying my arm over her body, she held onto my hand and then kissed it.

"We should probably go to bed soon," she said quietly.

"Yeah," I said, "Lets just lay here a minute first."

"Ok, just..." she turned her body and faced me, "Don't be too startled if I sneak in here and suck your cock in the middle of the night."

"Awww damn," I said smiling, closing my eyes, "I don't know if I have it in me."

"Sure you do."

She kissed my eyebrow and closed her own eyes, and we cuddled for quite some time before parting ways and going to bed.

About three hours later my late night blowjob arrived, and it was fantastic.