After Six Months

Story Info
His wife come to him in Munich from India.
2.2k words
3.45
48k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite a long journey for my wife, from Bhatinda to Munich. I received her at the airport and we departed towards our apartment. I have not seen her for six months. I could feel her radiating mild heat sitting next to me in the taxi. She had traveled for 30 hours, with two children. I could understand the state of her stiff body and lack of sleepiness. Still I wanted to have her as early as possible.

We are married for 5 years. I am 33 and she is 27. We are living a happy life. We are settled in Germany. She went back to India six months before to see our family. Being a satisfied couple, I never considered having sex with any other woman in her absence. But in her absence, I have been browsing erotic stories especially of Indian origin, and these excited me a lot. I particularly liked stories related to varied adventures of married couples. So I decided to post my experiences. To begin, I am posting a real incidence. I intend to post some of my fantasies later.

When we reached our apartment, our children were already asleep. We threw the suitcases and bags in the living and sat down. Pinky was wearing a blue jeans and a bulky jacket. She took off her jacket, revealing herself in a white shirt and a sweater on top of it. I looked at her healthy thighs in jeans and a round ass pushing outwards. She looked at me and smiled. She must have seen extreme desire in my eyes for her. But she sat down in front of me. Probably she was too tired to think about anything else. Looking at my children fast asleep, I moved and sat beside her. Grabbing her from back of her neck with my right hand, I buried my lips onto hers. It was a hard French kiss. After few seconds, she pushed me back. I could feel her a bit dizzy, due to intensity of kiss and partially due to her tiredness. After this first kiss in six months, I had decided to have her rudely. Looking at my mood, she stood up, saying that she had to go to toilet.

As she started towards toilet, I moved behind her swinging hips. Before she could lock the door of toilet, I pushed the door and was inside with her. I could see a big surprise in her eyes. She never had me with her in the toilet in this way. Well we took bath together one or two time before, but it was after we had sex. Looking at her cute little face in astonishment, I felt an extreme hard on within my pants. I grabbed her from her small waist, leaned a bit to adjust my height (5 feet, 10 inches) to her 6 inches shorter frame and kissed her again. She pushed me away again.

"What are you doing Modi," she said, but her voice was full of desire and surprise.

"Nothing new," and started kissing again, this time forcing my tongue to open her closed teeth. She resisted a bit and then opened her mouth to accept my tongue. I was kissing her vigorously with my hands on her jeans clad ass now. My tongue lapping in and out of her sweet mouth, brushing her teeth and lubricating her lips with a mixed of hers and my saliva. In the process, I bit her lower lips so hard that she almost screamed. Looking at my mood, she decided to halt the proceedings, saying:

"Enough, Go out, I have to use toilet." With a devilish smile on my face, I said:

"No," and swung her around holding her right arm. The swing was so powerful that she sprang to a 180 degree twist. Now she was facing the mirror on top of sink with her ass towards me. I cupped her fully dressed boobs in my hands and grind my groin against her buttocks. She sighed but did not say anything to stop me.

I placed my mouth just below her ear and started biting her. I knew thats what make her very horny. After a few seconds, she started moaning. I do not have words to describe the sounds generated by her mouth, though. But it was very horny making me further my quest. While I was biting her veins near her right ear, I pushed my hands inside her sweater and shirt and cupped her breasts above her bra. In the process, she sighed as my hands touched the skin of her belly after a long time. My dick was now like an iron rod, trying to push thick fabric of jeans so much that I could bet that she could feel it through her jeans grinding right in the valley of her ass cheeks. She probably knew what was coming next. That is why, she pleaded in a breathless sound:

"Enough Modi... please." But who the hell was going to stop at that point.

"Shut up," I said. And my hands were inside her bra, holding her naked boobs. Pinky has an excellent body. She looks so young that no one can imagine her being mother of two. She has a fairly white complexion. Though a bit on the shorter side, her overall frame is nothing but an extreme proportion. Not a pound of extra meat, she has a perfect pair of boobs and a rocking pair of ass cheeks to support her frame. I always loved her boobs in my hands, big enough to fill my big hands completely leaving just the margins out.

After few minutes of relishing her boobs and making right side of her neck completely wet and bruised with my onslaught, I knew that there was no chance of her returning back from this point. I decided to try few things that I had never tried before in last five years. So I pushed my hands down to her waist. Now she was holding the sink with both hands, her head looking down. I knew she was anticipating my next move. My hands reached to her jeans zipper and undone her jeans waist button. Quickly I unzipped her jeans and grabbed her jeans from behind pushing it down. Out came her creamy ass in white cotton panties. I snaked her neck with my left hand to straighten her head and with my right hand, I pushed her smooth panties down. She was now having ass bare to the middle of her thighs and my dick was forcefully buried inside her warm valley. I gave a jerk to her neck with my left hand so that she opens her eyes. I looked into her eyes in the mirror reflection, pushing the dick further. There was nothing in her eyes except desire.

I was not able to bear it anymore. I swung her around and grabbed her long black hair behind the neck. She almost cried when I pulled her hair down leaving blue veins of front of her neck for my view. Pulling her towards me, I placed my lips on hers and had a long passionate kiss. She sighed with satisfaction of our extreme love. But that was last romantic move from me on that day, because after that kiss, I pushed her down still pulling her hair. I could see an expression of surprise in her eyes. But that was not the only expression. I could clearly see a lust of anticipation of what could be the next.

As she sat in from of me, my dick hard to its full capacity, a little bit more than 8 inches, was hanging in front of her eyes. She has been sucking my dick on a regular basis, but not like this. It was normally in the bed, in a dim night bulb, lying beside me and facing away from me. Obviously, not in full light and in a sitting position in front of me, so that I can see her every move. She was hesitant and knew what I wanted. I knew I didn't have to give her a chance to think. So I pulled her hair backwards with such a force that her mouth was open. At that point I leaned forward, and pushed my dick inside the passage flagged by her red wet lips. She jiggled her head to get rid of my grip and get rid of the intrusion into her mouth. But I was not in a mood to grant her decency. I kept pulling her hair. At one point she was so much in pain that I could see a disapproval in her eyes. I knew that if I continue with her like that she would revolt and would start crying. I decided to let her hair away. But before that I wanted to finish with the new thing that we had never done before. I pushed my pelvic further ahead, and in a big thrust shoved my all 8 inched down her throat. At the same time, I relieved her hair and placed both hand on back of her head, keeping her nose pushed into hair of my pelvic.

I knew she would be frustrated and would resist. So I kept her head pushed towards me with both my hands. Though more than 2 inches of my cock of was inside her throat, I was so much occupied by task of keeping it that way for at least few seconds that I could not feel the sensation of doing it for the first time. It was not more than 10 seconds that I decided to set her free, expecting a fierce response. But in response she gave me first surprise of the day.

She pushed her head back. A streak of saliva was hanging from her lower lip as my 2 inches dick head popped out of her mouth. She looked towards me with wet eyes and than lowered her gaze towards the red hot rod. Without wasting anytime, she placed her hands onto my thighs and slided whole of 8 inches back into the love box. This time my member slid into her throat like a knife penetrates into a buttur piece. She kept my cock there for few seconds and then moved her head back again. As soon as the head approached to her lips again, she reversed the direction of her head, and it was deep down her thorat again. My lovely wife was fucking my dick with her throat like a slut and I was in heavens. I leaned forward, grabbed her shirt and sweater from the sides and pulled those over her head. Due to this action, he lost my dick and looked towards me again. Her lips were wet and red, and a bit swollen. Without wasting time, I freed her boobs from the bra. She got rid of her jeans and panties which was still hanging in her feet.

I lifted her up holding both her hands, and fetched her frame closer to me. As soon as fists of my hands reached to the ass cheeks, I raised both hands and astonished her with a powerful blow on her ass. The slap was so forceful that she jumped onto my chest, her feet loosing their grip. After balancing her body, she looked into my eyes, with a pair of eyes clearly indicating a pain inside. To my surprise, she retaliated and slap my face with her hand. I smiled and holding her head with both hands, bit her on lower lips. This time, she actually cried. But I was not in a mood to give her any mercy. I made her face the mirror again, and started slapping her ass without break. These were about 20 blows, and then I stopped. Looking down I could see her ass turning red. Without any hesitation, I sat down and stated lapping her red bruised ass cheeks with my tongue. May be she was sobbing, but I could not hear anything. After making her ass completely wet with my saliva, I parted her ass cheeks and flipped her asshole with the tip of my tongue. She shivered and bucked forward. I pushed myself up and stated tonguing her asshole. After a while I heard her voice: "mmmmmmm, hhmmmmmm," she was definitely enjoying it. Feeling her passion I hoped that tonight she would bless me with her virgin asshole. But I had to wait. For now I really needed to fuck her wet pussy.

I sat on the toilet seat with my dick smiling at the roof. She was a bit hesitant to be fucked at this place, but I fetched her towards me. Automatically she parted her legs, one each side of my both knees, and started lowering her pelvic towards the target. It took a moment before I was completely buried inside her and she was sitting in my lap. I had never seen her so supportive in sex. She stretched her thighs upwards in a swift motion and grind her hips again to take my full dick. She started fucking me fanatically almost matching the speed I used to move my piston in and out of her when I was on top of her. I was astonished to see her retaining that pace in that difficult position. I had to cum really. That was more than what I expected. After few more strokes, I filled her love hole with my juices. She also ejaculated with me at the same time, mixing her juices with mine.

To be continued...

Please post responses and suggestion.