After the Bar

Story Info
A couple cross a line they didn't think they ever would.
1.6k words
3.85
66.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jwuwant
jwuwant
5 Followers

"Bring it...," you defiantly whisper in my ear as your husband finishes pulling your thong off and retreats back onto the bed just a few feet from where I sit.

Bare underneath, I bend you over my lap and I playfully spank and rub your ass, feeling it right through the tight dress you have on. As I push the fabric up until your pussy peeks out, you bend over further so I can see how ready you are...

I gently tease, rubbing my finger around it. The tension builds as you look at your husband and he is obviously on edge. An invisible line is about to be crossed.

Up until now, it was harmless play. A flirtation easily explained away. The wine, beer, and dancing with a handsome stranger at the bar to such a great band. The kiss, the rubbing, and touching me where you would never dare to touch your husband in public. Even showing me your most intimate place, obviously wet with excitement could be ignored over time. Still you feel my fingers moving to your lips and staying there, they spread you and lightly caress your clit and forbidden entrance.

You feel me and my excitement clearly through my pants. Its hardness pushes into your stomach as I am reaching to cross that line. We cross it together as you push up off my lap and into my fingers, kissing me passionately. You are moaning from the relief to finally feel something filling a space that yearned to be filled and until this moment was too empty. As you push into and onto my hand, you also move your hand to the outline on my pants and squeeze as if to affirm the fact we were going to the next level, unsure where we might stop.

You break from my lips to look at your hubby and cannot believe he is just sitting next to you watching this attractive stranger tongue you. Smiling even, as I fondle his wife's breasts, ass, and now is pushing yet another finger in.

You notice how hard he is in his pants and that he keeps adjusting and rubbing his crotch. This is for him, for you, for you both.

I widen your sexy legs and finger you more intensely as you open even more.... Your g spot is found and your moans increase, as does your rubbing of my pants.

A mere 20 minutes ago, you were just dancing with a guy & now...

"Take out my cock," I whisper urgently. You unzip me and I lift up a bit to allow you to pull my pants down.

You gasp realizing I am bigger than your husband. Than any other man you have ever felt. It has been a long time since you have seen a cock so close that wasn't his...

How did you get here?

I bought you a beer and ignoring your ring I asked you to dance. You glanced at your hubby to receive a "Why not?" shoulder shrug and I pulled you close as the song changed to a slower ballad. Our bodies synced up immediately and you could feel my excitement to be with you as you pressed into my chest. My excitement increased yours. My hands roamed and for a moment you almost kiss me but stiffen with fright realizing hubby is watching, you look to him and he smiles.

His smile told you everything.

You have talked about this moment before. After too much wine and great sex, what he thinks would be hot to see you do to another man. How he wants to see your mouth filled with another man's cock as he pushes your head onto it. Using your mouth hard to please the other man. Then you admit to him how there is some hot sexy black guy at work in the mailroom. How you want to fuck him every time he stops by your desk to tell you how nice your tits are with his eyes and awkward comments. That you see his hard body and wish it was bending you over your desk and fucking you deep and hard...Then morning comes and you both act like you never said it and wonder if the wine erased it or if it lingers...

You see in hubby's eye that this moment is the one he wished for ... So you let your hands roam and soon wanted to kiss this man. You hated how public this felt. This was for you and hubby, no one else to gawk at or gossip about. You needed to be close and intimate, so you gave in and whispered, "Room 245 now....Bring champagne..."

So fast. It all was happening so fast and in a very brief moment you think maybe I should slow down or stop but then realize you are looking at this big beautiful cock. It is suddenly free and raising straight up, you waste no time and stroke it firmly feeling my hardness and the heft of it. Tracing the curves to my tip, you see my excitement coming out... You taste my precum and then open your mouth to fill it with my throbbing thick hard flesh.

You love knowing it is so hard for you. That I find your body so sexy. That each of the big veins you trace along my shaft are pumping blood for you. This erection that you know is going to fill you and more is throbbing to be inside you... It is the sweet and salty taste that only a new strange man has, when his desire is off the charts. The taste you always wish for while sucking hubby but have not had in years.

The idea I want you so bad right now I am ignoring our "marriages" and risking everything for this moment. To have this passionate moment with you and share your body. You know I want to give every single nerve you have the sensation of hot lustful pleasure. These thoughts get you even hotter and my fingers just stoke your flames even more as you are already close to coming.

You are sucking my cock like a pornstar would... That is what you are trying for and seem amazed at how easy and right it feels. You lick and suck and loving how sloppy and wet it is. You lick and tease my balls feeling dirty. Feeling real and intense. Hot and eager for more, you love how I grab your waist to put you on top of me. I lift my head up to taste you and begin to thrust my hips a little so I can push deeper into your mouth.

You look up to see your husband. You know what he is thinking; "She doesn't suck me like that..." Going back down on cock, you reach out your hand to him. I resume thrusting in and out and you are so excited by how my tongue is circling your clit that you just want as much cock in every part of you that you can... He comes to you to meet your reaching hand and you grab his belt.... He fumbles it open and you start to stroke his cock and then take your hand and put his hand on your head. Pulling my cock out you say, "Use my mouth on him like I'm his whore!" Hubby pushes your head hard onto my cock and starts to push it so my cock is now firmly past your mouth. It is in your throat, further than any cock has ever been ...

As you give up control of yourself letting us use your mouth, I move from licking to sucking your clit as I finger your pussy... Sucking your wet swollen clit hard in my mouth, my tongue dances on it in a fast and consistent rhythm. You literally explode and I am so wet, I have never felt a woman cum so much on me and I am so turned on. My face is soaked in your taste. I just push on licking and sucking, using my fingers to stretch your hole and you are pushed into another orgasm, even more soaks me. You beg me to stop but your hubby just pushes you back onto my cock. You submit. Your submission is rewarded and soon you are again overwhelmed by the rolling pleasure of three orgasms in a row. Finally, I cum into your mouth and you try as hard as you can to take it all...

You roll off me and look so hot and sexy. Sweat is all over you and your pussy and thighs glisten. You are spread open and exposed. Your face sloppy with spit and cum dribbling down your chin makes you look even hotter. You lightly trace my cock head and give it a few soft licks and soft sucking kisses letting me enjoy the soft reverberations of my orgasm. This brief quiet moment of pleasure as we come down from such magnificent highs is too much. The lust and sex fill the air and your hubby is unable to hold back. He gets between your legs and easily slides into you.

I enjoy watching him fuck you and soon you roll to your stomach so he can go hard and deep from behind. The sudden different stimulation is welcome and fulfilling at the very least. As he fucks, you play with my cock and I am harder sooner that you expect.

I look to your hubby and we switch, you taste yourself off his cock as a widen you from behind...

We enter nice rhythm and you are soon cumming again as you get pushed and pulled between two cocks. You feel dirty and powerful.

You start to shake and scream, right there, yes! Right there. I am pounding at a nice consistent rhythmic pace and your hubby is reaching down and rubbing your clit.

"DONT FUCKING STOP," YOU SCREAM!

To be continued...

jwuwant
jwuwant
5 Followers