After The Boat Trip: Victoria

Story Info
She had to enjoy her first anal fuck before loosing her cherry.
10.1k words
4.44
68.2k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

(Fictitious story.)

*

'Ladies, welcome to this picturesque and magnificent island; my island now as I made it so. This is one of the most beautiful Islands in the Aegean; it is as beautiful and as charming as all you ladies are together.' I welcomed those beautiful ladies with charm.

'That's very nice of you Sam, to compose such a compliment; a really wonderful compliment. Thanks.' Olympia acted in response.

'And I'm sure that your holiday here; will be very relaxing; very exciting and the most enjoyable. I, with my open hands, welcome you to this island which I made my home.' I opened my hands and welcomed those five beautiful, good-looking, gorgeous and attractive young ladies; who were barely twenty to this island I had chose to live in. I hugged them one by one and gave then welcome kisses... on their cheeks of course. Too many people looking! These young ladies were as stunning and exciting as this island itself. They can offer as much, if not more than this island will. We were still on the jetty as we had just disembarked. The long night trip out of Piraeus Harbour seemed to end rather quickly with the most exciting experiences of the night blended in.

'Thanks Sam, we chose this island for the same reasons you mentioned. We need to relax and enjoy, although I have no idea what you have already promised to those two lovely ladies you had already seduced.' Aphrodite teasingly commented.

I looked at Aphrodite with a rather disappointing eye. 'If you said I was seduced rather than the opposite, I would agree. Regarding Diana, I chose and she accepted.' I answered.

'My apologies, Sam. Sorry.' Aphro happily apologised.

I looked at the girls, one by one slowly with my eyes from one to another, watching for their reactions as they were there standing one next to each other, all holding to their luggage. They were waiting for what destiny was going to bestow on their forthcoming holiday.

'Let me make some things clear so that there won't be any misunderstandings or disappointments. Better to be straight, ok.' I pointed out while watching all the girls.

'Yes, I think you are right Sam.' Olympia answered and continued. 'It all started from my end and I would be glad if there will be mutual agreement.'

'I'm going to pick the car, which is parked up the road. While I am away you have to decide what you want to do. I know there were already discussions while I was in my cabin with Diana. Now it will be up to you to load your belongings and be my guests; or decide otherwise. I will impose nothing on you which you don't like. All of you, as individuals and not as a group must take the responsibility to decide for your own selves, if you would like to join me and stay at my place, I welcome you. It's also your decision for how long you like to stay and how far you like to go. You can set your personal limits. Am I clear?'

'Thanks Sam. That was a very clear message.' Lydia answered on their behalf. Then she continued. 'We have already decided that we will join you and stay at your place. Then you have to evaluate if we become an inconvenience or not; if not we will stay the whole duration of the holiday, if not you can just throw us out. I assure you that there will be no hard feelings. One more thing Sam, we would be delighted to give a hand with the cooking, housework etc.'

My eyes were focused on Lydia. There was something in her face, her eyes, mouth, nose; they were so familiar. I could not make out what it was. All I knew was; that they were too familiar and my cock started to get excited. The more I thought, the more I became troubled, nervous and even worried. I was lost, lost so much that some of the things Lydia had said, they did not even register. I turned my face away from her and after I excused myself I walked away towards, where my Pajero was parked. My cock became as hard as steel; just thinking of Lydia. Why my cock did become so hard? I had no answer; at least not at that moment. I just hit a blank.

Within minutes I was down on the jetty, jumped out of the driver's seat, left the engine running and opened the back. The entire luggage was piled up one on top of the other. Then I opened the passengers' doors and invited Aphrodite to take the seat at the front as she was the biggest, but not by much, while the rest got comfortable on the seats behind me.

We left the port behind us and soon were on the road driving towards my villa. A lot of giggling was taking place between the young ladies at the back. They were seated with Olympia and Lydia looking forward and Diana and Victoria behind me looking backwards. The seats were opposite for extra leg space. Every time I looked through the mirror I came in contact with Lydia's face, that face which seemed so similar, familiar and still so distant. I still could not make out where and when, if ever I had seen this woman, or if I ever had fucked her mother. Thoughts were going through my mind. I was lost, but my responsibility was that I had to give these girls a safe journey to my place.

Aphrodite, who was sitting in the front next to me, was the first to break the silence and stopped the giggling at the back.

'Sam, may I ask a very, very personal question?'

'Please ask, my dear?' I asked with a smile as I gave her a quick look, but never lost the sight of the road ahead.

'Tell me, when did you get your first taste of pussy?' The girls at the back all giggled and shouted 'shame' but I liked to answer such a question especially with a load of such beautiful and hot sexy females. The answer could open a lot of interesting possibilities I thought.

'Do you want the truth, or I leave the first embarrassing part?' I asked again, this time my two eyes stayed focused on the road as I was turning round a bend.

'What do you mean Sam? What was the embarrassing part; going down between your sister's legs?' Olympia fired two straight questions. The girls sat quit, probably wanted to hear more than the truth. Their eyes were all looking at me even the once who were sitting on the wrong side, behind me.

'Precisely, but it was not with my sister, not at first anyway. My cousin was the one who seduced me; she was pushed by my loving controlling bigger sister.'

'It looks more than very interesting Sam, but I see nothing embarrassing. Well we all had to start somewhere, what do you think?' Aphrodite answered with a question at the end.

'What about you, Aphro?' I asked

'I'm not embarrassed Sam, and I say the truth and the real truth. Everybody knew how conscious our mothers were about holding out on our virginity and not get pregnant. They all gave us a lot of lectures, about our body and pregnancy, lectures every day; probably worst in your days. So as I didn't have a bother I ended up with my sister. You know, first you play doctor, I got checked by my older sister, I took off my panties, and opened my legs. She separated my pussy lips and looked closely examining precisely and visualize exactly, what she had between her legs, how it looked like and how it functioned. I was a bit, you know, felt that little bit of shame showing my sister, my most intimate parts; but not really embarrassed. We always slept in the same room and walked around totally naked, but we had never indulged into anything like this, showing each other, our intimate areas. Then we started the touching, feeling and playing with the clit; the massaging and masturbating and then the use of our tongues. We had heard a lot of bits and pieces which many times came from our friends. None such things were passed to us from our parents. We experimented more and started to check our mother's and father's night stands looking for sex creams like KY.'

'Did you find any?' Lydia asked.

'Sure, we found some. There were some condoms a new tube and another one which was less than half full.'

'Hope you knew what the KY was used for?' I asked.

'We soon learned. So we had done a lot of things, mostly sucking each other, which we really enjoyed until my sister got her first boyfriend. The last encounter was when she asked me to try and insert a candle up her ass, so she trusted me to do it to her slowly. After that I knew she had her boyfriend's dick up her ass.' Aphrodite concluded narrating her first lesbian experiences.

'What about you Lydia, have you ever had a candle up your arse?' Olympia asked.

'I'm sure you want to know the truth; yes. I had and I enjoyed it every time I done it. But I never had a cock up my ass, at least not yet, ok. I know that there was somebody, who thought I did.' No body spoke. Lydia turned her head backwards looking into Olympia's eyes.

Silence still prevailed until Aphrodite continued. 'I hope that Sam will do the honours, then.'

'I will certainly do not refuse such a great honour.' Lydia answered.

'Thanks for your confidence.' I answered and then asked. 'Any body else interested?'

There was silence. Then Aphrodite spoke and asked again. 'Who of you ladies; had a candle or a prick up your arse? I'm not asking Olympia, she had her ass rammed many times. I just like to know the truth.'

'I had tried a candle once, but it hurt, even that it wasn't so thick, and, I pulled what I had put in very quickly out.' Diana answered. 'Well before I forget; last night I had Sam's finger up my ass, and, by the time I noticed it felt too good to be true.'

'Wow; that's great news, unless he puts something better into Olympia's ass.' Lydia shouted.

'Sure I had, and to be truthful to what happened, she greatly enjoyed it!' I exclaimed. The other girls; all started shouting and singing all kind of things.

It took us some time before the situation came back to normal and everybody was quite again waiting for more.

'What about you Lydia? We know you're not a virgin?' I asked.

'I never said I'm not a virgin. Yes, it started at home too, in a way but only out of curiosity. I was already aware of the male anatomy as I had a young brother, third in line, who was always running around without anything covering it. When we were living in Piraeus I was close to a cousin but we never talked about sex etc. We were still young when my family moved; therefore we only got together on special occasions. My mother hated the flat and my father was doing well so we moved to Kifisia. There we had a big villa with a big garden, so...'

'So you started playing doctor?' I jumped in. Now I knew exactly where Lydia came from. That was not so good news at that point, but I had to watch and keep every new situation under observation. I did not want to act spontaneously.

Then she continued. She was very open about the subject. 'Yes, it took us some time before we really got acquainted, I mean with my cousin. There was always that sort of difference, although we used to study and play together. My younger brother and I got closer, but there was the age difference. Then one day when I went to see Granny down in Piraeus I tried to seduce my cousin, who was about my age. I just wanted to find out more about boys and I thought he could be the safest possibility. It was easy, he used to come to me for help with his homework when we lived there, so it was easy to get him to take off his clothes, but I never let him fuck me, only we went for oral sex which we enjoyed and he loved releasing himself in my mouth or over my tits. That was mostly what we engaged ourselves in, until I met this special guy in college. After that I went on the pill and gave him my virginity. Four months later I found him fucking another girl. After that I barred my pussy for any other fucker who wanted to get close.'

'Very cute.' Olympia said. 'The best way, find a nice guy, let him fuck you, enjoy it and then, make his life miserable and send him on his way. If he was great, then, maybe use him again. One day the right prince always comes round.'

'So, who's next?' I asked.

'I think the smallest and the most innocent should be next.' Lydia pointed at Victoria. Lydia came back in my line of vision. At least then, I had a very good clue who was she, and probably I was very close to know the truth.

'Unfortunately I'm with the least of experiences, but I do know quite a lot, maybe, compared to you all. A friend of mine is studying for a nurse, therefore from the books and from what she told me I know quite a bit about the human anatomy. My mother was a midwife; therefore there was a lot of material running around the house. If you like to know why I'm on the pill, well I always thought that if the right circumstances present themselves, I should be ready.' Victoria cut her story short.

'That's a very intelligent answer; have you made your mind yet?' I asked.

'When the right opportunity is present, I decide, but sure if so, I want to enjoy it to the end.' Victoria was very quick and to the point.

'Sam, you seem to have another contender.' Olympia commented.

'If I remember well, you said, she had dicks fucking her netter hole but she still a virgin.' I answered back looking at Olympia through the mirror.

'Did I say so; when?' Olympia asked.

'You are a real liar.' Victoria shouted at Olympia.

'When I was fucking the hell out of your pussy, don't you remember?' I reminded her.

'Ooohhh yes; maybe, but I have no idea what I had said when we were fucking in your cabin. I think, at that particular moment I was totally lost under your spell; Sam...'

'What spell?' I cut her off.

'The way you took me in your arms...' Olympia persisted.

'You mean after seducing me...' I cut her back.

'Sam... Please... let me explain.' I closed my mouth and waited. 'The moment I spotted you, there on the jetty, waiting for the boat, I just wanted nothing except to bed you and make love to you. What I didn't expect was, what a good lover you were... those things you done to me, were things of other worlds. Men usually fuck and not make love, especially the ones of my own age. I wanted to try and experience a real man, but just the same I didn't have expected such a seasoned male lover. I was totally lost... totally, in another world; in a wonderland.'

'Thanks for the appreciations and the compliments. I very much understand that. Remember there was a game going on... but should there been no game, I could have played along the same ritual. Remember the challenges of who wins...' I answered Olympia.

'I know I played dirty, but I never played a game with a mature handsome guy of mid-age. And wow, you're at your best!' Olympia stated.

'So it was much easier seducing me, rather than I could seduce Victoria.' I answered.

After that there was the usual small talk flowing all over the interior of the Pajero until about an hour later we arrived at the villa. The main Gate was already open and I drove straight in, towards the covered parking area.

Padme was all over me as soon as I got off the driver's seat. She gave me a few kisses with a big one on my lips. 'I missed you Sam.' She said.

'I knew you would.' Then I looked at the five girls; their mouths were open, shocked. They had just got out from all the doors, a look of distress on their faces coming face to face with a woman they knew nothing about. They just stood there looking at Padme and totally shocked, traumatized and disturbed.

'Well ladies, let me introduce you to my great companion and house keeper. She had already prepared a good breakfast and the beds for you to have a good rest. I know that most of you are very tired. Padme, this one is Olympia, followed by Victoria, then Diana, Lydia and Aphrodite.'

'Welcome ladies. You are more than welcome and I guarantee that after you have rested; together we would have a great time.' Padme welcomed them while she hugged each lady and gave her a couple of kisses on her cheeks. They were relieved. They hugged her back, as I was introducing them.

'I think you should bring in your luggage into the bedrooms, Padme will show you the way. You can get down to your bikinis or just topless as you please. No problems here. By the way Padme; prepare Diana for the mid a afternoon session. She's still a virgin.'

'Don't worry Sam! The usual?' She asked. Diana looked shocked at my order. Her face showed it immediately. I gave her a little smile and I knew that she understood what I wanted.

'Definitely, I know that you understood precisely my requirements; thanks Padme. Well I will be down for breakfast later.' Diana sure was surprised with my statement, but she kept her posture. She did not show any further irritation.

'Were are you off too, Sam?' Padme asked

'Just spending some quality time with Victoria; I hope it's ok; is it.' Padme's eyes were focused on mine as we were conversing. 'I think I'll make an appointment with you for after breakfast. Hopefully all the girls will be sleeping by then. I think we can take Aphrodite with us. What do you think?' I finally asked to Aphrodite's astonishment..

'I'll be delighted, Sam.' Padme answered.

I picked my luggage while I asked Victoria to follow. Padme and the girls followed us carrying their luggage to their prepared domains. On the way, I instructed Victoria to leave her luggage in the corridor while we continued walking to my bedroom. As she entered, I closed the door behind her and took her in my arms.

She was a few inches shorter than me. She looked cute, innocent. I looked down straight into her eyes. They were sort of, half closed, worried. She was lost, probably had no idea what decisions she had to undertake; run or stay. One of my hands started to roam along the centre of her back, massaging her spine, going up and down pressing two fingers along, feeling one rocker after another.

My dick was raging as her eyes looking back at me were too innocent. I held her in my arms leaving a gap between my pelvic area and her's. I was scared she will pull away and run.

'Tell me Vic, how do you feel, eemmm, are you comfortable here... with me?'

'Well' I'm not worried. You know; only I didn't expect such a quick invitation to your personal domain!' She exclaimed.

'Anything special you like me to do or better, we do together?' I asked, maybe I shocked more with my very direct question.

'I'm a bit shocked. It was a too quick invitation. It is something I wasn't expecting ever to happen, at least not so sudden. I don't even have the time to get the feeling of this place, acquainted with the people, even my friends. I think, for some of us we never had any intimate discussions until last night after Olympia had disappeared.' Victories explained.

'But before we went to the cabin she came to inform you that she was going to disappear.' I said.

'She only said that we won't see her until the morning. She just ran away like crazy. After that there was talk that she found somebody with whom to sleep.' Victoria answered.

'Therefore you knew nothing about her way of life?' I asked a sort of a dumb question.

'I don't know. I never thought that she was giving herself so quick, unless there was a previous arrangement.' Victoria answered

'How do you feel now? Are you ready, I mean if you feel not the right time we can always enjoy a nap together?' I asked trying to make her more comfortable.

'Sam, it was real little shock for me; things I heard last night and this morning, in a way had shocked me. I was never aware that I may be indulging myself into an intimate relationship so quickly. Some of the girls were excited from the moment we started dreaming about this holiday. They talked and desired about finding a prince charming; maybe a foreigner and spend a wild night with him. There was more of that talk, especially when the day of departure was getting closer; but don't misunderstand me, Sam, I always had some feelings, you know what I mean. I was prepared for such a sudden decision. I had been on the pill for quite a few months, too.' Victoria finished describing her feelings.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers