After The Bottle Drops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we lay there with you collapsed atop me, the heavy, labored breathing caused by our efforts a small price to pay for the passion. We hear the cries of the men above echo gently through the cabin. The sea, the ever-present sharp scent of the sea makes itself known again to our heightened senses. The creaking of the sturdy wood of the ship offers a gentle and comfortable countermeasure to our rapidly calming breath. I begin a slow exploration of your legs, the soft and sensitive backs of your thighs, my mouth kissing back upward towards your glistening, oversensitive center. You shudder and almost jerk away from my kiss there, sliding down my body just enough to revive my slackening sex, the delicious friction making it begin hardening again. My hands travel down and around your body, gently suggesting that you turn back up and towards me with the placing of my hands alone. We no longer require words, our thoughts betrayed in our eyes, our desires equal and unquenchable.

As you slowly, lusciously crawl back around and up my body, each touch of your tousled hair sending shivers through my skin, I notice the sated look beginning to fail, the fire and hunger beginning to light your eyes again. Your body on mine, you hesitate for a moment, unsure whether or not to bring your lips to mine. The reality of who I am, my position on this ship makes you hesitate in this position now. I smile slightly, touching your chin, drawing your face down to mine. My lips, surprisingly soft, touch yours hesitantly... tentatively at first. Both of us are trembling as this new intimacy erases all that has gone before, the pleasuring of bodies secondary to this filling of the soul. I know the salt taste on your lips is me, and I continue to kiss you... the hesitation slipping away as our bodies melt against each other. You are on top of me, the shivers of pleasure being echoed in my body, our kiss the only contact that matters, passion building as our now open mouths connect and close, our tongues beginning their first exploratory contact with each other. Everything else is forgotten as we kiss, our bodies involuntarily pressing against each other and releasing...the rhythm unconscious and perfect.

After an eternity, the perfect kiss is broken, my head rising with yours in an effort to prolong the beauty of that intimate contact... but your body has other needs, other desires crying out to be sated, and your body's friction against mine makes me realize the needs in myself as well. The stinging in your back faded and almost forgotten, the ruby pendant at your throat twinkling in the rapidly failing light of my cabin, I gently pull you down until your saturated mound presses gently against my aching, straining sex. The desire almost unbearable, our bodies begin their gentle dance against each other again, our lips meeting again in another powerful and soul felt kiss. You are slipping gently up and down my shaft, the moisture and heat from your sex making the sensation incredible, making my entire being ache to slip inside of you. We take turns keeping ourselves from this joining, first you teasingly rocking your hips forward to keep me from penetrating... then as you rock back to drive me into you I slip forward enough to keep this delicious dance moving through one more measure. Finally, exquisitely, perfectly, we both break the rhythm and cry out, our voices and bodies one as I enter your perfect and willing sex...

Our cries echo out into the cabin and the sounds of the men above decks pause for an instant, our passion interrupting their daily lives. Caring for nothing other than this moment, we begin a slow and subtle rocking, making love in perfect counterpoint to the rocking of the ship itself. My hands, first on your hips, have begun sliding, exploring, and caressing, teasing small hisses and moans of delight from you. Your mouth opens and closes involuntarily, the sensation of my sex sliding deep within you draws your breath into deep, shuddering gasps. My hips are rocking side to side in a subtle counterpoint to your base rhythm. You, slick with passion and tight against my sex and my hands continue their constant dance up and down your body. You collapse against me, our undulating lower bodies never stopping as cries of pleasure escape your throat. Our lips meet, muting your cries, and my moans are a perfect companion to your muted voice, our breath and tongues shared as we kiss passionately. The small, shuddering half-climaxes have ceased as your body begins to demand the deeper, more complete bliss.

You lift yourself up and lean back, your thrusting more urgent now. I have abandoned my gentle sideways motion, keeping rhythm with you as you begin to slam heavily down onto my sex, filling yourself as much as possible, driving yourself down heavily to the root. My hands are everywhere, your breasts, your tender back, pressing down on your hips as you begin to cry out again in desperate desire. One hand continues this caress as the other slips down between us, pressing against your most sensitive spot. My thumb begins rotating against your swollen clit as you drive yourself down against me, again and again, every thrust lifting you higher and higher into the arms of ecstasy. A low, shuddering cry begins somewhere deep within you as your climax overtakes you, threatening to take me with you. My one hand still exploring, touching, the other hand pressed against your sex as my thumb continues its circling, gentle persuasion sends wave after wave of pleasure through you, forcing you to cry out again and again as I climb closer and closer to you, climax after delicious climax racing through your body. Just before I am forced to join you on that plateau, I slip my hand away and pull you down to me, holding your shivering body against mine, your hardened nipples pressing urgently against my chest, soft sounds escaping your lips. Staying inside you as I hold you, we lay there in the large bed together, the sea rocking us gently against each other. After a few minutes of this, you begin to writhe slightly in my arms, your seeming-insatiable desire beginning to cause you to slide up, then down again. I grip your shoulders, my request obvious, but you slip up then down my swollen sex again. I lift you towards me, as if to kiss you, and slip free of your pouting lips, causing that unavoidable feeling of abandonment and emptiness to race through you briefly.

You look me in the eye, upset and questioning... I slip out from under you and swing my legs out of the bed, my intentions seeming to be leaving. You reach out to touch my hand as I leave the bed, the silken band still bound to your wrist. I snatch the band, my eyes glinting mischievously, and bring your arm around to your back gently but firmly. You roll with the movement, bringing you to your knees with your beautiful backside wavering slightly off of the edge of the bed. Your upper body pressed into the soft warmth of the featherbed, you wrap your one free arm around a pillow and spread your legs slightly. One hand still holding the fabric of the band, my other hand slips down and around your incredible body. My rod urgently presses against your wet and pouting sex, slipping back and forth for just a moment before the desire becomes too great and I thrust deep within you with a growl. My sudden penetration brings a shocked hiss of pleasure at this new and incredible sensation. I release the band, slipping that hand down to mirror my other hand, both now gripping your hips and pulling you to me in violent, powerful thrusts as you use your released hand to support yourself, pushing back into me in time with my driving thrusts, both of us shuddering and moaning as we begin to climb towards climax. A steady, rhythmic slapping fills the cabin, moans and soft cries accentuating its sensual song. My hands slip down your back, plunging deep into your hair and pulling back, your hands grip the sheets violently as the long low cry begins building again, signaling your nearness to orgasm. I begin a steady, unconscious growling as we continue melding, melting, becoming one. When you can no longer wait, I finally climax into you as your cries become screams of pleasure. Wave after wave pass through me as I come, shuddering deep within you.

12