After The Candles Burn

Story Info
She would have never guessed what a stormy night could bring
2.7k words
3.96
46.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sun was setting quickly as Anna made her way home through the dark streets of her neighborhood. The wind whistled through the trees, and the air was humid. She knew it was going to storm, it was just a matter of time. She rushed home, her skirt flying up inch by inch as the wind picked up, revealing bits and pieces of what lie beneath, allowing anyone who might be around a visible sight. She hurried across the street, ran up her driveway, and unlocked the door. Punching the 4 security numbers in, careful not to mess up, she glanced over her shoulder once more, opened the door and shut it behind her.

"Phew, that was weird." she said to herself. She could've swore someone was following her. She knew she should have let Chris walk her home.

Chris was pretty much Anna's best friend. Since she didn't get along with girls too much, she mostly hung out with the guys. But Chris was the main one. She could tell him anything, and she trusted him with her life. Unlike most guys, Chris didn't have mood swings, he wasn't an ass, he knew how to have a good time, and knew her like the back of his hand. They'd gone out before, but it just didn't work, and they realized they were better off as friends.

Anna made her way up the stairs and into her kitchen before sitting down and taking off her shoes.

"Mom? Dad?" she waited, but no answer. She looked on the fridge and noticed a note:

*Anna, Gone to the Bar. Your sister is sleeping at Grandma's and we'll probably just stay at a friends overnight. We'll be home in the morning, and if you need to reach either of us we have your cell so just call. Love, Mom*

Yes! Anna thought. It'd been so long since she was actually home alone. Now she could get her book, lay back and relax, and not have to worry about anybody bothering her. She made her way back through the kitchen, and up the stairs to her room. She opened her drawer and pulled out a long t-shirt about 5 sizes too big. She took everything off, since she was gonna be alone anyways, and slipped it on over her head. She took off her jewelry, brushed her hair, grabbed her book and some candles for downstairs. She made her way through the dark house, and figured she'd better call Chris to let him know that she had got home alright. She grabbed the phone, and dialed his number, but got his answering machine.

"Hmm...that's weird." she thought.

She got on the couch, grabbed a blanket, and laid down. She began reading her book...but couldn't seem to keep her eyes open. She slowly drifted off into a deep sleep moments later....

* * * * * *

She was suddenly awoken by the sound of a door shutting, and footsteps on the stairs. She froze, and it felt like even her heart had stopped. She sat up and listened for what seemed like hours. She heard nothing, and remembering her dog was inside, used that as the explanation for the noise. She reached beside her and tried turning on the lamp, but to no avail it didn't work. She grabbed her remote and tried turning on her TV, but that didn't work either.

"Damn it," she said to herself "the power must have gone out because of the storm!"

She sat back and lit a few candles before getting up to get a drink. As she made her way into the kitchen she could feel a presence watching her. She nervously glanced around the room...but didn't see anything so she just shrugged it off. She looked out the window watching the rain fall down the glass and the lightning flicker through the room.

Just then she was grabbed from behind, and dragged into the living room. She was thrown on her stomach onto the couch as a pair of strong hands covered her mouth.

"Don't bother screaming! It'll just make it worse for you since no one will hear you anyways. So just sit back and maybe you can get some pleasure out of this."

It took her a while to adjust to what had just happened, but it took her even longer to realize that it was Chris. She could not believe this was happening. She began thrashing her legs wildly, kicking and screaming as best she could, but her cries of help were muffled by his hands. She knew someone had been watching her. She couldn't even call the police because of the storm. What the hell was she going to do?

After a few minutes she began to calm down. Tears were lightly streaming down her face as she realized what was going to happen.

"Please Chris, don't do this, I know you don't want to, just leave now and no one will ever know."

He chuckled, amused at her ability to compromise, even in the type of situation that she was in.

"But you see babe, I've wanted for so long to slam my thick cock into you and listen to you scream my name. Now is the perfect chance to do exactly what it is that I've always wanted to do. And I think you know by now...I ALWAYS get what I want."

Although his words were filled with pure lust and desire, she loved his voice; It was so calming and soothing, it took all her worries away.

However, she managed to focus on what was happening. She tried to get up but was automatically forced back down, and a blindfold was placed over her eyes. She began to panic, but knew there was nothing she could do. He grabbed both her wrists and placed them above her head, followed by a *click click* a few seconds later. Next he grabbed her left ankle handcuffing it to the wooden posts at the arm of the couch, he did the same to her right ankle. She was now completely helpless.

She suddenly felt a cold object being placed at her throat, as he whispered in her ear, "if you fucking move, or make a sound without my saying so...well...lets just say you don't want to see what will happen. Nod your head if you understand."

Anna slowly nodded, a tear escaping her as she did so.

"Good girl. Now lets just see what we have under here shall we?"

With that, he stared down at her, admiring the beauty that lay beneath him. He took the knife and held it at the top of her shirt.

"Don't move."

In one quick motion the knife cut through the thin fabric of her t-shirt, exposing her perky breasts to the chilly night air. She lay there before him naked, handcuffed, blindfolded, and completely helpless.

He leaned in to her again and whispered, "Ready to play? We're going to have some fun."

She trembled slightly as his lips brushed the top of her ear and trailed down until he got to her lobe. He gently sucked on it, as she fought not to make a sound. Next he kissed lightly down her neck, flicking his tongue out at all her most sensitive places, and gently blew on the places he had kissed. He then made his way down in between her chest, still kissing, over her stomach, and stopped right above her pussy. Suddenly, he reached over and grabbed a candle. Holding it in his hand, without warning, he poured the hot wax over her right nipple, watching as it came to life.

Her back arched as she managed a low scream. He did the same to her left nipple...dripping the wax ever so slightly just so her nipple was covered. Again she screamed, but this time it was more out of pleasure. He lightly blew on them both, then peeled the wax off. She moaned as the cold air, mixed with the heat from the wax intertwined with her senses. She was breath-taken as he took her nipple in his warm, wet, mouth and began sucking, and nibbling on it.

"Ohh, Chris...please..."

She tried to fight what she was feeling but no matter how hard she tried she could not get her mind off the man who lie on top of her. She felt a tingle between her legs and knew she was getting wet. Again she was caught off guard as he took the candle and dripped the wax down her stomach and stopped right above her pussy. She was moaning uncontrollably now as her body betrayed her. Piece by piece, he began peeling the wax off and licking wherever it had been.

She knew she couldn't take much more of this and they hadn't even done anything yet. Wait, what was she thinking? This guy who was supposed to be her best friend had her handcuffed to her own couch, blindfolded, completely naked, and was going to rape her. No way was she going to let this happen. She was a fighter, an independent woman, and was not going to let some guy take her as he pleased.

However, she had always been attracted to him. More then once had she thought about him while she pleased herself; wishing it was his dick between her legs. She pushed this thought out of her head though. She realized he was getting hard as she could feel his mound pushing up against her through his pants. She pushed up, causing him to chuckle. Of course, she couldn't see anything, but she did hear his zipper going down, and she did feel something pressed up against her lips. He sat on top of her straddling her face, and realizing what it was she clamped her mouth shut, refusing to let him in.

He then grabbed his knife and held it to her throat, as he spoke softly, "If I were you I'd do as you're told. There are a lot worse things that I can do to you then to have you suck my cock, so be a good girl and take it...and make it good."

She did as she was told, as she allowed him to slide in to her mouth inch by inch. She knew she didn't really have a choice in the matter, although an idea was forming at the back of her head.

"...And don't even think about biting, or I swear to god you'll be fucking sorry!"

As if he read her mind, she pushed that idea out of her head. She began sucking lightly but quickly increased her tempo as she heard him moan. She ran her tongue over the tip, up underneath the shaft, and all at once took him in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down, as it now became a mission, she knew he was going to cum soon. His moaning got louder and she sucked harder, as her tongue circled the tip. She took him in fully once more, as he shot loads of sticky hot cum down her throat, and she somehow managed to swallow it all.

"Wow that was pretty fucking good bitch!" he said, as his breathing returned to normal. "Now, it's your turn..." She couldn't see him smiling, but somehow she could feel it.

Her stomach got butterflies as he once again made his way down to her sex. He could smell her and she knew it. He kissed her lips, and then her clit. It was swollen, and was dying for some attention, which he readily gave. He flicked his tongue across it, causing Anna to moan. Then sucked on it as he stuck one finger in her. It slid in easily due to how wet she was.

Her hips began to buck, as her moaning increased. She knew what was happening, she was on the verge of an orgasm. He knew it too, considering the fact that her breathing had gotten heavier and quickened and her moaning had become louder.

"Chris...please...I don't...want this..."

She knew she was lying to herself, but how could she possibly give in to him? She was getting closer and closer to reaching her climax as he pushed his finger in and out rhythmatically while sucking on her clit.

"Please.....please..."

She couldn't take anymore, it was torture.

"Please what?" he asked innocently.

She realized that she didn't know if she were saying please for him to stop, or please for him to keep going.

"Please...fuck me." she moaned.

That's all he needed to hear. He took off her blindfold, uncuffed her feet and wrists, throwing the cuffs to the floor. He plunged into her a few times, then told her to hold on. She placed her hands behind his head as he picked her up, still in her. She wrapped her legs around him, moaning from the movements she felt. She had never had a guy in her this deep. He pushed her up against the wall and began fucking her slowly, as he kissed her neck. He increased his speed as both their breathing became ragged, and realized they were seconds away from cuming. She moaned and bit his shoulder as he slammed into her one last time before climaxing.

He went over to the couch and laid down with her on top. She waited until both of their breathing had returned to normal before kissing his neck, and lightly biting his ear. She left a trail of kisses down his stomach as she took his member in her mouth and began sucking lightly. She swirled her tongue over the top, down the shaft, and back up. Realizing he was hard again, he ordered her to turn around and get on her knees, which she gladly did.

He placed his cock at her opening as he said, "Tell me how much you want it!"

"I want it." she said shyly.

Pretending he didn't hear her he asked again, "How much do you want it Anna?"

"Geezuz fucking Christ Chris, I want it real fucking bad!" she screamed.

And with that he plunged into her, holding her hips as he rocked back and forth. She moaned wildly as he slapped her ass, watching it jiggle as he pounded away. She reached down and began rubbing her clit. He leaned down and bit her neck, pushing her over the edge and into another orgasm.

"Whose bitch are you?" he asked, as he pushed in and out of her faster and faster.

"Ohh yours Chris!! I'm yours!!!" she managed to get out. With one final thrust he exploded into her. Falling back, she curled up in his arms as they both fell asleep...

* * * * * *

She awoke to the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. She watched the headlights move across the room, and dance over their faces.

Everything was kind of foggy in her mind, until she realized, "Chris it's my parents! They're home!"

He suddenly awoke, and she jumped up off him. She went to the closet in the other room and grabbed a towel wrapping it around her. She grabbed her shirt and threw it in a bag which she placed in the garbage. And within that time he managed to get his clothes on.

She picked up the handcuffs and threw them at him. "Here, you'll be needing these." she smiled and winked as he laughed and turned to leave. They ran to the back door, and outside. They hugged goodbye and just before he hopped the fence, she said, "I'll call you later, and we can talk." He nodded and was gone. She quickly ran back inside to tidy everything up and ran to her room. She looked at the clock: 7:07am. She jumped in to bed and curled up under her covers, and drifted off into a deep sleep.

* * * * * *

She awoke in the afternoon, and realized she wasn't alone. She glanced at the bottom of her bed and saw Chris sitting there.

"Your Mom let me up." he gave a sly smile.

"You know Chris, I didn't know you liked to talk dirty...and I think that we should...do what we did more often..." she said shyly.

"You mean...sort of a friends with benefits relationship?" he asked.

She blushed and nodded.

"Yeah well...you know what I like." He chuckled as he made his way over to her.

"How much do you think we can get away with with your Mom downstairs?" he asked.

Anna smiled devilishly. "Well we'll have to see now won't we?"

She moaned lightly as he kissed her neck and said "This is going to be a long day." =)