After the Concert

Story Info
First the music, then the love.
840 words
4.38
8.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked into the dorm room. The florescent lights above them gave off a harsh light but the room was cozy nonetheless. It was quiet; no one else was there. She sat down on the futon as he mumbled something about changing clothes. He grabbed them and hurried quickly into the small bathroom. The door shielded him. She relaxed a bit knowing that for a few minutes they could avoid the tension of seeing each other. Inside, he tried to change his clothes quickly, something he had never been good at. He knew it would cause him problems in his military training. As he slipped off a sock, he thought about the night before, their bodies wet and naked together. He had come to a crossroads and he knew which road he was going to take. Outside was a woman that wanted to be his, and he would have her for his own.

"You can put on some music if you want. My CD case is on top of the bookshelf." he said.

"What do you want to hear?" she said.

"Whatever, sorry, I'll be out in a minute."

She forgave him and looked at his CD case. It wasn't her music but she had seen worse. Her mind and heart wandered together as she thumbed through the pages. Before, she had been in turmoil; her heart had been unsure until only now. Now that she was here she knew as well as he did that the past was gone. The future would be made between them, something vibrant and new; not the shadowy pains she had known for so long. She decided not to put anything in; her mind was wondering what he would do when he came out the door. A man in a tux could give her problems...

He zipped up his pants and flushed the toilet. With a deep breath he decided that he needed no shirt and picked up his hanging bag. She looked at him as he opened the door; he smiled. She admired his body as he hurried to the closet to put away his things.

"What did you put in?" he asked as his arm disappeared into the closet.

"Oh, nothing. I thought I'd let you choose."

She handed him the case as he walked back from the closet. He stood over her as he picked out the John Mayer CD and then moved to put it in the player.

"Did you like the concert?" he asked.

"Yes, very much." He began to lean down towards her.

"Good." He looked into her eyes as he said the word. His hand touched the side of her face and their lips came together in a timid kiss. Neither of them could scarcely believe what was happening but it was both their desires. He kissed her harder and she pushed back. The kiss became passionate and they could both feel energies welling up inside them.

He broke the kiss first. He looked at her and saw her smiling at him. He knew what was to come and busied himself about it. She both missed and anticipated his warmth as he moved away; his touch was deeper than touch ever had been for her. He worked quickly. The lighting shifted from the harsh florescent to the warm glow of his desk lamp that flickered like a candle. John Mayer played quietly from atop the bookshelf. He took her hands softly and had her stand while he spread the futon and then sat he at its edge.

He looked into her eyes again. The light gave her skin a warm glow and her eyes looked lovingly at him. They knew what it was to love. Their clothes came off slowly and sensuously, yet time seemed to want to hurry them into their lovemaking. He laid her back gently, following her eyes with his. He looked down and kissed her and then ran his mouth down the front of her body. When his mouth was low enough his hands replaced it and pleasured her. She loved the feelings and she moaned softly as he worked. Patiently he waited for his time; he yearned to be inside her.

His hands stopped and ran up her sides; he moved smoothly over her. She gasped as he entered her. His stiff manhood pulsed slowly inside her at first, then grew faster and faster. They moaned together. She grabbed the frame of the futon to steady herself against their lovemaking. She felt him deeply, and then more deeply, more than she could have imagined possible. They kissed as they made love, passionate kisses that grew with the feelings inside them. They went on for what seemed like an exquisite eternity. He moaned and collapsed on top of her. They were both breathless and curled together to feel each other's warmth. In that moment they both knew how a night could both a beginning and an end: the end of that which they knew apart and the beginning of their life together.