After the Cruise, Day of Redemption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X_Bishop
X_Bishop
136 Followers

"My business is almost complete. My plane leaves in 72 hours. I couldn't go without seeing you once more. Can I come in?"

"Well -- I don't --- Wait! Dan you can't just barge in here. This is Jeff's apartment."

"Yeah! I know, your parents told me how to get here. So you really are serious about getting back with Jeffy boy. Hmm, not bad, not as big as my place but not bad."

"You can leave and go back to your place anytime Dan. Don't let me hold you 72 hours longer than you need to."

"Amy babe it's not about need. I know you. You can't really think you'll be satisfied with a guy who's a step above a nerd. You need a real man."

"I've got a real man. Who I don't need is you! Now get out."

"Okay! Okay, I'll go but first I've got something I need to say."

Amy stared at the huge man for a moment then sat down on the sofa. Dan sat beside her half on and half off so he could face her. Amy was so worked up at the time she never realized as she glared at him that the top of her robe had come open exposing a lot of cleavage. He took her hand holding it firmly but gently.

"Amy I've never been good at apologizing. It's not something I've had to do very often. I'm sorry I was such an ass before. I've never met anyone like you. Not even my ex could please me like you do. I should have never let you go. I hope to god that Jeff never screws up like I did. I may think less of him but I have to admire his choice in women. I hope one day you'll forgive me."

Amy was quiet. His opening volley took her completely off guard.

"Dan I – I don't know what to say."

"Hey one of the things I've always admired about you was that you know what you want and you go for it. I just wish I had realized how much I wanted and needed you sooner. I'd have never let you walk away."

"Well it's over and done with now. You showed me a side of myself I rarely took notice of. I'm not ungrateful, you are a marvelous lover and teacher but the price was too high. I'm getting back to where I should have always been. I'll always treasure most of the time we had together. Maybe down the road we could still be friends."

Dan sat back but never released Amy's hand. He grinned as her robe fell open a little more.

"Hey, nothing wrong with that. If Jeff should mess up though I'll be back."

Amy blushed, as she stood up. The intent was obvious that she meant use that moment for Dan to leave. Dan however had other ideas. Amy didn't realize until it was too late that her robe had almost completely opened showing not only her sheer nightgown but also the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties. She did however recognize the look in his eyes.

"Well Dan I think it's time for you to leave."

"Naw babe. I think it's time to dine."

Before she could move his strong hands had grabbed her by her hips and pulled her into his face. Amy was both electrified and horrified as Dan's lip's massaged her labia and his tongue once again teased her clit. Just like the very first time on the ship in the hot tub his oral technique gets an immediate reaction from her body.

"Oh Dan no. OHH! No I can't (gasp) do this. Ahhh! No, not again."

Her hands push at his head with ever diminishing strength. Then he sends his tongue deep into her pleasure hole. Her squeal tells him all he needs to know. Her defenses are melting like hot candle wax. Her trembling legs tell him that shortly she'll be willing to do anything he wants and she knows he wants it all.

"AAHHH god baby. That's so good. I'm gonna cum."

The hands that were previously beating his head now claw at his shoulders and back. Her body goes stiff then shivers as she has a huge orgasm. As always he leaves her panting and trembling.

"Oh my god. (Pant) that was so good."

Dan lifted her off the floor as he stood. Then turned her upside down like she was a rag doll. His muscles bulged and Amy screamed as he again buried his face between her legs.

"Ohh god no. Ahh please baby please aaaahhh. You're driving me crazy. Ohhh yesssss!"

His tongue lapped at her clit and dug deep into her hole. All Amy could do was hang there arms dangling down as the blood rushed to her head and come hard again. As she writhed and squealed in pleasure Dan carried her to the bedroom. When Dan finally righted her and laid her on the bed Amy looked too weak to move. Never the less Dan hurriedly shed his clothes and knelt beside her sinking first two then three fingers into her wet cunt.

"oohh YESSSS! That's sooo good. Fuck me with your fingers baby."

Dan drove his fingers deep inside her as they caressed her G-spot. In less than a minute her body exploded with another orgasm. Now sure that all her defenses were rubble he shifted his position so that his hard cock was level with her mouth.

"Now suck daddy's cock darlin."

Amy tried to turn away but with his fingers playing inside her she soon had no will to resist. She grabbed his cock and began to lick around the head.

"Oh damn! That's so good baby."

His fingers probed even deeper and Amy responded by taking all of him in her mouth.

"Oh yeah! Babe that feels so good going down your throat."

No further words could be heard as Amy's loud slurps covered almost every sound except their loud moans. Dan held on till he was almost ready to explode. Then he pulled his cock out with a loud pop and again grabbed Amy by the hips and set her legs up over his shoulders. The neighbors probably could hear Amy's cries as Dan slowly pushed his cock into her wet open pussy.

"AAAAHHHH GOD! IT'S SO BIG! DO IT BABY! FUCK ME WITH THAT HUGE COCK!"

Dan did just that. It seemed like every few thrusts had Amy screaming as she came time and again. After a few minutes in the missionary position he turned her over and proceeded to fuck her doggy style. I think here is where the last shred of hope was lost.

"Yes Dan! Fuck me. Fuck me good and hard. Oh baby you fill me so good. I love your cock."

"You like this cock huh?"

"Gawd yes! Baby you're the best."

"You like it better than little Jeffy's limp dick?"

"Oh gawd! I'm gonna cum!"

"Does that wimp Jeff make you cum like this?"

"No! Ah I'm gonna cum."

"Whose dick is better wimpy Jeffy or my man-sized one?"

"OHHHH I'm cumminnng! I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNNNG!"

Dan fucked her fast and furious through her climax. Then he let his own sperm flow into her.

"OOOHHHhhhh! God baby I feel your hot juice inside me. Oh yes it feels so good."

Dan pulled her back to kiss her lips as she panted. At the same time he pushed his still hard cock even deeper inside her.

"Ooo yeah babe. You are so good."

"Oh gawd Dan. You left me feeling all tingly inside."

"Does that mean I'm better than Jeff."

"Umm oh yes baby. Yess! There's no one who fucks me better than you."

Dan smiled one of those wicked smiles, "Just like I thought. Baby you know you don't want a wimp like Jeff. What you need is a real man with a real man-sized dick. Come back with me Amy. Give me another chance."

I never got to hear Amy's reply that's where the streaming video ended. When it restarted there was a shock for everybody even me. The picture came back on showing Dan holding Amy by the shoulders. Amy was apparently angry.

"Dan let me go!"

"Amy you can't be serious baby. Just let me talk to you for a moment."

"No Dan let go of me now!"

"Oh come now, don't go to fighting on my account Amy."

Both Dan and Amy looked shocked shitless as leaning in the doorway stood Jeff. The look on his face was not one that said he was glad to see her.

"JEFF! What are you doing here?"

"That's an odd question Amy especially since this is MY apartment."

"Jeff baby you don't understand. It's not what you think."

"Not what I think? There's not much room for error here Amy. You're standing in my bedroom in my apartment stark naked with another man's cum running down your legs. If I've missed something then by all means fill in the gaps Amy?"

"Jeff please baby I can explain."

"There's no need to explain Amy it's all right here in living color."

With that Jeff aimed the remote control at the TV and pressed several buttons. While I couldn't see the TV it was obvious from the horrified look on Amy's face and the smirk on Dan's what was on the screen. Jeff turned up the sound so their moans and groans could be heard.

"You recorded us? How dare you! How dare you …"

"How dare I what Amy? Invade your right to privacy? THIS IS MY APARTMENT! If you wanted privacy maybe you should have screwed Dan at your parents house."

Dan who had been quiet until now finally spoke up.

"Well Jeffy boy at least you got my good side. Of course you know I'm gonna have to take it away from you. Can't let it get out and spoil my business deals."

Jeff continued to lean against the doorframe as Dan advanced on him.

"That crap might have worked in high school but here no way in hell asshole. For starters look at the VCR. It's not on."

Dan looked at the VCR and a puzzled expression came over his face.

Jeff smirked as he responded, "No. There's no tape. It's all digital. In fact I've already downloaded this to a number of people. Amy's parents, her pastor, your girlfriend what's her name Susan, your ex wife, a bunch of Amy's friends."

"YOU IDIOT! You downloaded this to my ex-wife? If she were to find out about my business deal here she'll haul my ass back into court for more money. You stupid fucking nerd do you have any idea what you've done?"

"Oh yeah I've got a pretty good idea what I've done. I spoiled your little game. To bad so sad. What ever I've done it still doesn't cover half the pain you caused me just in high school. We won't even begin to talk about you destroying up my marriage."

Mr. Dan's face was red with anger and he advanced on Jeff with very bad intentions. The next moment he howled and dropped to the floor his hands clutching at his groin. Jeff flipped his baseball bat over his shoulder and sneered.

"That's so like you Dan leading with your muscles instead of your brains. All that time I leaned against the doorway it never occurred to you that I might be hiding an equalizer? Or did you think I was going to be stupid and try to hit a homerun with your head? Why swing away at one when with a flick of the wrist I could bunt two. A bat between the legs has a much better chance of doing damage don't you think?"

Jeff walked around the whimpering Dan and tossed the bat on the bed. Then he turned to confront Amy who all this time had been standing there with a shocked look on her face.

J-Jeff please I'm sorry but this isn't what you think? I—"

"WHAT I think is that it's time for you to leave Amy"

"No baby please we can work this out."

"You already did the working out part. Now it's time for the leaving part."

"Jeff I love you. This all was a terrible mistake."

"The mistake was believing you when you said I can handle Dan. I see how you handled Dan. Obviously the same as the first time."

"No Jeff he means nothing to me. You're the one I love."

As if on cue both were startled by yelling from the TV. It was Amy screaming about how good Dan's cock was and how much she loved it. Amy turned 3 shades of red in seconds. Jeff slowly shook his head.

"Just leave Amy."

"No Jeff I—"

"GO AMY! Get out now while I still have restraint."

"I can't go not like this. I can't lose you again."

"What makes you think you ever truly had me Amy?"

His words had a visible effect as she again reddened.

"No. Don't you dare say that to me. Not after all I went through to come back here and—"

"And What Amy? Just what did you go through that was anywhere near the pain you put me through? Just what have you suffered that compares to the heartache and humiliation you heaped upon me with your deceptions both here and on the cruise."

For long moments Amy just stood there unmoving. Only her eyes gave away the inner struggle as she searched in vain for the words to reverse the situation. Finally only two came out as she started to gather her clothes.

"I'm sorry."

"Right, sorry that you got caught. Especially sorry that this time everyone will know what a lowdown tramp you've become."

"You think that's all it is? That I'm concerned about what others think? (Sniff) Then I hurt you even worse than I imagined when I left. (Sniff) I'm so sorry my darling, more sorry than you'll ever know. The one who was truly deceived on the cruise wasn't you, it was me. Now because of this horrible mistake you'll never know how truly sorry I am. You'll never know how much I've truly come to love and cherish you."

"Amy just get your things and—"

"JEFF!!!!"

I watched in shock and horror as Jeff hit the floor hard. Amy screamed and rushed forward only to be thrown onto the bed and bounce off the other side. I cringed as I watched the semi-recovered and enraged Dan stomp and kick the stunned Jeff. When he was finished Mr. Dan quickly grabbed his clothes and without another word ran out of Jeff's apartment.

Where did I get the streaming video you ask? Good question. It's the same question Amy and other's asked later on.

It seems that Jeff didn't go out of town on business. Jeff went right upstairs to the apartment above his. How he worked it out with his landlord I'll never know. You see all day on the Saturday before he "left" Jeff was reconfiguring the security system in his apartment. All the motion sensors in the apartment were upgraded to motion activated cameras. Along with the upgrade came remote access. Jeff rigged the cameras so he not only could control which one was on and stayed on, he linked them to his laptop, which he set up in the apartment upstairs. He tied all of that into a hand held remote so he could turn on the cameras from anywhere. He recorded everything from the time she would walk in the door to the time she left for work the next morning. He also hooked in a separate VCR as well. He recorded dates and time so there would be no doubt. On Monday after Amy dropped him off he caught a shuttle to the car rental company and rented a car for a week. Then he drove back home and snuck into the upstairs apartment.

He saw and recorded everything from the knock on the door forward. Everything that is except for a ten minute segment from when they finished to when he walked in on them in the bedroom. What he did record though was more than enough. Of course there was no reconciliation. Amy's little escapade was the talk of the town for months. She had a huge blow up with her parents and they still aren't speaking to her. The same people that vilified Jeff when he returned alone from the cruise turned on Amy and were equally vicious. I thought for sure she would just disappear but she stayed and kept trying to talk to Jeff.

Mr. Dan? Oh well his business deal fell through. It seems that someone made sure his business associates saw the video. The other parties didn't want to be associated in any way with someone that would physically assault someone in their own house. They and their money got far away fast. Not that he could say much of anything. Several hours after taking Jeff to the hospital they arrested Mr. Dan and charged him with aggravated assault. It seems that Jeff had planned for just such an event. When the police inquired into the assault the landlord took them right up to the upstairs apartment where they found the PC and CD recordings. I'm told the DA is personally going to handle the prosecution.

Jeff was taken unconscious to the hospital where he lay in a coma for three days. When he awoke I figure he wished he could have stayed in the coma for a couple of weeks. Once awake he had to deal with the pain of a broken leg, two broken ribs, a punctured lung (from the broken rib), a bruised kidney --- oh yeah and a broken jaw. He was laid up in a hospital bed for a month.

You might think that this situation might have worked out for the better for Amy. She stayed by his side the whole time he was in a coma. You'd think that with Jeff's jaw wired shut he'd be unable to respond as Amy pleaded with him for a second chance. That's exactly what Amy thought and who knows it might have worked except for one person. Jeff's dad.

My guess it was either remorse for not standing by his son before when Amy ran off or the sight of him taking such a brutal beating but what ever it was when Jeff's father hit town Amy didn't stand a chance.

Amy had never left Jeff's side from the apartment to the hospital. She ignored all questions from all family and friends to stay by his side. When Jeff's father arrived all that changed. The first thing he did was put her out of the room. The second thing he did was bar her from seeing Jeff period. Amy argued and pleaded but the hospital had no choice but to respect Mr. Baxter's wishes. Amy would have had some pull IF she were still married to Jeff but an EX-wife has no say over a parental blood relative. Next he went to the landlord of Jeff's apartment and had the locks on his apartment rekeyed. Don't ask me how he got it done but suddenly Amy was locked out of the apartment. She had no choice but to go home to her parents. Patrons told me later that things went from bad to worse as the arguments with her parents spilled out of the house into the street. She soon had packed her bags and got her own apartment across town. Amy continued to try to see Jeff but his father proved to be a formidable obstacle.

When Jeff was released from the hospital his father had him transferred to a private rehab facility. Again Amy was stymied as he left strict orders that she not to see him under any circumstances. Through the whole thing Jeff remained silent, from the physical and I'd like to think emotional pain. By the time he was released most of the furor had died down. Except for one little item.

The last time Amy and Jeff met face to face was here in the bar. She tried to tell him again that he didn't see all that had gone on. He wouldn't listen he just got up to leave. Then she hit him with the bombshell. She was 3 months pregnant.

He froze for a moment then slowly sat back down. Once he recovered from the shock he told her simply: "Don't for one minute think that this is going to change anything because it isn't. I'll make arrangements for the baby to be DNA tested when it's born. If it's mine of course I'll support it but that doesn't mean that we are going to have anything other than childcare going on. If it's NOT mine then I'm out of here. I don't expect to ever see or hear from you again."

Amy started to respond but Jeff just stood and walked out the door. That was 4 months ago. Amy still comes in every now and then. Not to drink mind you I'd never serve a pregnant woman alcohol, but to grab a bite to eat and/or socialize with some of the few people that are still friendly to her. She usually ends up talking about Jeff anyway. It seems that there was a part of that night that wasn't on camera. It occurred during the time when Jeff was sending the video attachments and the e-mails to various people and his entering his apartment. She tells it to anyone who will listen and she's told it enough times that I pretty much know it by heart.

After they had their huge climax Amy and Mr. Dan lay in the bed as they regained their strength. Amy said as always his cock took her breath away and she needed a few minutes to regain her wits. Once she did however the guilt of what she had done started to fall on her. She was angry with herself for letting him control her again. She was angry and ashamed that she had again betrayed the one she loved. Just then Dan spoke:

"Oh damn Amy that was incredible. You're still the most awesome woman I've ever loved."

Amy got out of bed on wobbly legs grabbed the sheet and wrapped it around her body; "You mean fucked don't you?"

"Wha? Where did that come from? Amy baby are you …"

X_Bishop
X_Bishop
136 Followers