After The Dance

Story Info
Heated after the dance.
994 words
3.29
27.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a delight to watch as she kissed him. Her skin tone was getting more flushed as she was touched by him. I knew then and there she wanted him. I came over to help her to undress. She hesitated at first but when I kissed her on her neck; her breathing relaxed as so did her body.

Watching her cleavage rise and fall as we touched her; her body heat rose even more. I whispered in her ear that I wanted her and that this would be good for all accounted for.

As I was sliding her straps off her shoulders, I made sure to keep attention to kissing her skin softly to keep her relaxed; as I undressed her. She had on no bra and the panties she wore were a smooth soft pink lace...making me wonder if her pussy was the same way..she was shaved cleaned for I knew Stephen would be overjoyed at that fact. He always love a bare pussy and to even shave one as well.

He opened up a bottle of chilled champagne and poured three flutes full, handed them to us as he went and sat at the large wingback arm chair, like a king on his throne. His shirt was off and his slacks were still together but not for long. Even though I enjoy the ladies I still enjoy the man's meat even more.

Karen was enjoying it all, the touch to her body the kisses upon her skin and then the fingers that were probing at her pussy lips...you talk about wet... I knew she was ready for anyone that wanted to enter her. I continued to dance around her as if to be a sacrificed, stroking licking kissing and I took her hand and led her to the bed and laid her carefully down as I had Stephen to undress me.

His touch was something that I always craved for on a regular note. Exposing my breast he squeeze and told Karen to look at the full mass of me as he wrapped around with the other arm and started to stroke my abdomen and then down to my pussy.

My head went back and let out a sigh..I thought for sure I would come then now for I wanted him even when we were on the dance floor and teasing Karen.

He whispered in my ear to pleasure her and make her ready. I wouldn't dare deny him for his pleasure would be my honor.

I lowered my head and let him know that all was to be ready. I turned over to Karen with just my stilettos on; opened Karen's legs. She looked as if she was a bit scared being that she was in her early 20's and not that experienced and we were...for Stephen loved to explore this way. Getting on my knees I stoked her thighs and parted her legs further exposing a most wanted pussy.

She was just glistening wet I went down on her as if I had eaten in months, lick her clit stroked her inner thighs, her tits, flicking her nipples and moaning in her aching pussy. She was pulling at my hair and moaning so heavy and just at the peak I beckoned Stephen over to enter her for she was most ready. He had exposed his massive cock. I loved the look of it and its strength it be held. He stroked it in front of both of us to know what we had to service. It would be our ultimate pleasure...to please of man like him.

I begged to kiss and suck it before he went in her. He smiled is sheepish smile stroked my face and told me I would be able after he enter new prize and then I could have all the candy I wanted.

He wasted no time he climbed on top of her and without any mercy shoved it in her as I applauded and cheered. I stroked his ass, back, thighs, legs, and the back of his head as he grinded in her.

I couldn't stand not having him so I decided to suck her breast, kiss her neck and then she turned to me and begged to be kissed. I planted a long and deep one to her. She was about to scream when I heard Stephen moan deep and hard for I knew he was about to cum. He pulled out and made her open her ass and told her to relax. Looking at her ass she had done that before so it wasn't hard for him to enter her.

I spanked her ass as he was about to shoot the biggest load. I begged him for it and denied me ...there he went holding on to her ass as he shot his load all on her back. She was crying from pleasure and begging for more. I crawled up on the bed at the where her head was and opened my legs and told her to eat for it would take some of the pain away and bring even more pleasure to her. She obeyed gladly.

Karen was experienced in the art of giving another pleasure ..Stephen came over and put his cock in my mouth and I enjoyed the fullness of him and felt him getting hard all over again, this time this cock was mine.

She ate, he pumped, and I sucked..this was going on for who knows how long when all of us were cumming at once. You would swear that wolves were hollowing in harmony. I was finished with him first and was trying to go at him one more time just for good measure. I was always was addicted to his cock and always will be, I guess.

Karen was now addicted to both of us for we hear from her almost weekly to be abused and used as a good slave should be.