After The Dance Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would you– would you mind turning around on the toilet seat so I could– could see it– see it come out?" she asked, an almost pained look on her face.

This was all very strange, but somehow suddenly rather alluring. I was always an experimental, uninhibited sort, with a taste for kink.

"Sure, no problem," I said, lifting my ass off the toilet seat, turning and straddling the seat in reverse with my back to Ingrid. And knowing she wanted most of all to see it, I didn't lower my bottom all the way to the toilet seat and sit on it, but squatted over the toilet with my still sweaty (and well-licked) asshole vividly and fully exposed to her view.

I had never been particularly shy using a toilet in front of another girl, Maybe that's because when I was a girl my parents lived in England for a few years and I was sent to a boarding school where the girls used open toilet stalls. But never before had I taken a shit with another woman's face only a few inches from my anus, staring straight ahead!

"Here goes," I said, a little amazed at all this, at what I was about to do.

And then I started to squeeze out what I could feel was a really big, fat log of shit. It was going to be one of those kinds of shit. I was glad of it, and I had a feeling that Ingrid, kneeling behind me and gazing was happy too.

As my anus dilated and the shit began to come out, the brown to show vividly, Ingrid just plain out gasped in amazement, as though she suddenly beheld some wonder of nature. And perhaps for her my shitting was just that.

"So beautiful," she whispered, tenderness in her voice as I smiled.

"You think my shit is beautiful?" I said as I kept on shitting

"Oh yes!" she said enthusiastically, "it turns me on so much to see it, to see it come out of your ass, to see you shit. C– c– can I t- t- touch it?"

"You want to touch my shit" I said in wonder, the long log still coming out.

"Yes, yes, I want to touch it."

"Well go ahead and touch it then," I urged her.

I could look over to a mirror she had leaning against the wall and see to my side, see Ingrid behind me, tentatively reaching out her fingers, see the brown log emerging from my ass, surprised how big and vivid it looked from this angle. And then Ingrid was touching it, slowly running her fingertips up and down the length of the big, greasy brown turd. She said nothing. But her eyes were wide open, mesmerized.

"Do you– do you– think I could lick it too?" she asked almost pleadingly, her voice broken. She had just open her mouth wide top take my piss so I was not altogether shocked by this request.

"Sure Ingrid, go ahead and lick it, lick my shit," I told her, boldness in my voice, urging her one. "Go ahead an lick that log, hot and fresh from the oven"

Excitedly, she leaned her face closer and now was dragging her tongue where she had moments ago dragged her fingers. And I could feel that tongue too when it encircled the dilated rim of my asshole, just where the shit came out, Ingrid licking anus and shit with eager flickers of her tongue.

As I kept shitting, she kept lapping away at my shit with her tongue until, finally, I had emptied my bowels, squeezing out a few more big logs after that first one, Ingrid greedily licking each as it came out of me. She even wrapped her lips around the last one as I pushed it out, giving it a little suck, as you would suck a dildo strapped to a girl.

This young wife, so shy at first, and yet so thrilled, proved to be a very dirty woman indeed and I couldn't help teasingly reminding her of this fact.

"Down on your knees, sucking my shit, if only others could see you."

"Oh God! Don't even say that," she gasped, blushing, then giggling like a slightly guilty but happily wicked schoolgirl sharing a secret with another.

Finished using the toilet, finished peeing and shitting, I reached for the roll of toilet paper. But Ingrid gently took hold of my wrist, stopping me.

"Let me lick you clean," she said, "can I?"

"Of course you can," I said, standing up off the toilet as Ingrid, down on her knees, took her sweet time, took many long minutes licking clean my urine-soaked pubic bush and pissy pussy, and then my sticky, brown anus.

Finally she stood up and looked at me, her eyes wide, almost in a trance, her face messy as a careless little girl's, wet with my pee and smudged brown with my shit. She even stick out her tongue like a schoolgirl, coyly but a little lewdly, letting me see it was coated brown from the cleaning.

Somehow she looked so utterly, deliciously desirable, wanton and yet demure, a lovely, happy beauty whose simple depravities were just unleashed.

That look on her face was priceless as were her next words, so lovingly spoken.

"Kiss me, please kiss me..."

She was asking me to kiss her, kiss her after she licked me clean, licked the pee off my pussy and the shit off my hole. Could I, would I do this? Taste my own funky wastes on this beauty's lips, her tongue? I thought of myself as a very seasoned, seductive, sexualized and uninhibited woman. But this was new to me, this was definitely out of the ordinary.

But now, staring into those big liquid hazel eyes, enraptured by that tender, loving, craving, almost desperate gaze I couldn't help myself as I wrapped my arms around her, drawing her warm smooth body to mine, feeling her breasts against my own as I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her, kissed Ingrid, kissed her passionately, mouths opening, tongues swirling, tasting myself, tasting what I had excreted from my body, the piss, the shit, what Ingrid so longingly craved, sharing this profound intimacy we now shared. Two women.

12