After The Fire

Story Info
The Autumn morning air was crisp...
1k words
3.95
5.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Autumn morning air was crisp & cool as Allison drove the winding dirt road to DJ's cabin. She loved the scenic drive to his house and how quiet the area was. Her thoughts drifted between the beautiful drive and the love of her life. Allison knew that DJ may need some company after the long, stressful night. Fires didn't usually shake him like this, but the emotions were high for the crew with this one.

The water pounded down his back as he slammed his fist into the tile on the wall. DJ's head hurt to think about it, and he was exhausted. Last night's fire was harder on him than most and he just wanted to wash it all away but knew he couldn't. He shut the water off with more force than necessary and shoved the shower curtain aside. He hoped a cup of coffee would help him start a normal day. DJ stepped out of the shower and stood in the early morning sunlight, grabbing his towel and unconsciously heading toward the kitchen and the smell of fresh coffee.

Allison stepped from the deck into DJ's kitchen and had to catch her breath at the sight of him. His fire gear lay strewn across the floor where he dropped it on his way in from an all night fire just an hour earlier. The thought of him in his fire gear made her almost as hot as staring at him in his current state, his naked body glistening fresh from the shower. A mix of shampoo and smoke floated on the breeze from the open window. His tanned skin and toned muscles flexed as he moved through the kitchen, droplets of water rolling down his body, leaving a trail across the floor.

Allison crossed the small kitchen and poured them each a cup of coffee. She smiled at him understandingly and handed him the cup without saying a word, knowing that he was lost in his thoughts. She knew he would talk about it when he was ready and that he was still just sorting through the details in his mind. DJ stood quietly recapping the night in his mind and silently thankful for her company.

As Allison watched DJ she felt her heart begin to race and her knees weaken slightly. DJ reached out and took her into his arms looking for both comfort and distraction. Her reddish brown hair and freckles were a welcome distraction. She could feel his damp body pressing against hers through her clothes. DJ set their coffees down and then pulled off her T-shirt and bra, letting her small, perky breasts bounce loose. DJ needed to distract his mind from the night's events. He gently grabbed her, lowered his head and sucked in one nipple, biting slightly. Every nibble caused waves of heat to go through her body and her heart to race. A low moan slowly escaped her lips and she pulled DJ's head harder against her. As he pulled off the rest of her clothes, Allison slipped her feet out and kicked her clothes toward the pile of gear. DJ released her nipple and stood pulling her against him. He gave her a long, deep kiss and lifted her gently onto the counter pushing the dish drain and dishes into the sink and pushing the previous night farther from his mind. Slowly he moved from her lips, to her neck and back to her breasts. After a few gentle nibbles he slowly trailed his tongue down her belly and avoiding her neatly shaved mound he slowly licked down her thigh. Allison leaned back & moaned lightly as every nerve in her body tingled. DJ trailed his tongue slowly back up her thigh and lower abs stopping at her bellybutton before moving back down. A deep, almost animal like moan escaped her as she spoke for the first time since she came in the house. "Take me" was all Allison said and DJ slid her from the counter and carried her to the living room.

DJ placed her ever so gently on the bear skin rug that lay in front of the fireplace. A small fire burned in the fireplace and cast it's warmth across the room. He then lay on his side next to her and began slowly tracing his fingers along her smooth skin, stopping at her taught nipples. He slowly caressed her entire body. Allison then pushed DJ onto his back and returned the gentle caresses, first with her fingers and then with her tongue. Tracing from his belly button down ever so slowly, she flicked the head with her tongue and took the length of his shaft inside her mouth slowly, gently caressing him with her tongue and teeth. Taking him deep into her mouth she moved onto her knees. Releasing him from her mouth she climbed across and straddled him. Slowly she lowered herself onto his hard shaft, burying it deep within her. They begin to rock their bodies together, feeling the every tingle through their bodies as though their every heartbeat was connected. Caressing her breasts DJ pulled Allison down to him and kissed her passionately.

DJ wrapped his arms around her and without missing a stroke rolled them both over so she was on her back. With every thrust Allison arched her back to meet him. The waves of pleasure pour through her body as his movements speed up and become deeper. She wraps her legs around his waist and takes him as deep as she can, pulling his mouth to hers. Releasing his mouth and arching as high as she can Allison feels the explosion in every nerve as she climaxes. Feeling her muscles tighten throws DJ over the edge. Slowly their bodies collapse onto on the rug. The lay together in the glow of the fire kissing gently and enjoying tingling slowly subsiding.

After their heartbeats resume a normal pace they get their cups and Allison pours fresh coffee in each. They go back to the living room to sit in front of the fireplace and enjoy the beautiful morning, DJ again getting lost in thoughts of the fire and Allison. His feelings of calm and pleasure begin to mix with the exhaustion and pain from the night. He leans against her and she comforts him without words. The night finally catches up with DJ and he drifts to sleep in her lap as she drinks her coffee.