After the Gig: Jane Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane dominates Frankie.
2.7k words
4.38
16.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes:

Many thanks to SweetTits for her sensitive editing and positive comments.

Well – what happens here? If you haven't read Chapter one then this is a quick summary of what happened.

Frankie hooks up with Jane at gig. Jane needs a lift home so Frankie obliges. On the way home Frankie tells Jane what he would do with her if he had the chance and it is pretty graphic! Jane enjoys it and starts masturbating so Frankie takes over whilst continuing to tell the story. Jane comes in the back of the van so Frankie takes her home and gently puts her to bed.

I hope you enjoy this story. Any feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. TB

After the gig: Jane. Chapter 2

Jane stirred alongside me. We had spent most of the night sleeping in each other's arms after I brought her to bed.

I opened my eyes and just let my gaze wander across her.

"Morning sleepy". She said. "I can remember coming in your van but then not much afterwards" I thought back to last night.

"There isn't much to tell." I explained. "You fell asleep on the back seat so I drove here, brought you in, carefully undressed you and put you to bed. I showered and came and joined you. We've been curled up all night. Can I tempt you with some breakfast?

"I would really like a shower first if that's ok?". She asked.

"Sure. It's through there but just let me sort you some towels and bits"

She looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks for everything. I'm going to pay you back for last night. I'm not sure how yet but I'll find something"

I kissed her and said, "Hold that thought. Lets get you clean"

I got up out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I grabbed a towel or two and searched through the bathroom cabinet for some bits.

Jane came into the bathroom and walked up behind me. She pushed her breasts into my back as her hands circled my waist and took hold of my cock.

"How do you work the shower then" Jane asked as she jacked my cock. "Or should I clean my teeth first? Mmm teeth first."

She moved round in front of me and I passed her a toothbrush.

"No, I don't think that's big enough." She looked down at my hard cock in her hand. "This will be though"

She started to move her way down my chest with her kisses, pausing at each nipple to gently bite them before moving down to my hard cock.

Her tongue gently licked the tip all round before she lifted my cock up and licked the underside of my shaft steadily licking her way to my balls. She took hold of my balls and gently massaged them.

"Mmm. How much cum have you got in here for me? Did you jack off after we got back last night?" she asked.

"No. I was very turned on though so I think there should be plenty there."

She let my cock fall back to horizontal and opened her mouth. She very slowly slid my cock into her mouth before pulling back off and swirling her tongue around the tip. She reached round and placed her hands on my ass and pulled me back into her mouth. She took me deeply in, as far as she could and started to set up a great rhythm. Each time she took me in I could feel the tip of my cock bumping into the back of her mouth. With each stroke my pleasure heightened and I started to push back against her. She started to suck on my cock which was how getting very hard as my orgasm approached. I could feel my balls start to tighten ready to unload as my moans of appreciation got louder.

Just as I was about to come Jane pinched the base of my cock to hold off my orgasm and continued to bob her head and suck my cock. I needed to come but Jane kept pinching my cock and delaying me. Every bob of her head produced a bestial grunt from my lips.

I really needed to come. My balls were filling and waiting to release a flood of cum.

Suddenly Jane released her grip on the base of my cock and sucked me down into the back of her mouth.

I came.

I could feel my cum surging up through my cock and into Jane's waiting mouth. Such was the force of my orgasm that I nearly blacked out and I was barely aware of where I was. All I could feel was my body spasoming and cum shooting through my cock. Jane had taken my cock out of her mouth and kept on jacking my cock off spraying stream after stream of cum all over her body. As I recovered I looked down to see Jane very gently cleaning my cock with her tongue, her body crisscrossed with trails of my white cum.

Jane looked up at me with a contented look on her face. "There was plenty wasn't there?"

"What can I say apart from 'that was incredible'". I was drained in more ways than one!

Jane stood up and we headed into the shower together.

The water was nice and warm as it played over our bodies. I turned Jane around and soaped her back. She stopped me, turned round and looked me straight in the eyes "I don't think its safe for you to be behind me after last night. If I come like that again its going to take a lot off today to recover and there is so much more we can do." She handed me the soap. "Here, clean my breasts"

What an invitation!

Considering the pleasure we had already given each other it was really the first time I got to look at her. She had smooth toned skin, pear shaped hips and ass, small pert breasts with lovely nipples and an incredible smile.

I soaped her breasts watching the soap suds run down across her chest, pausing for a second in her belly button before continuing on down to her pubic area where they bubbled and foamed..

"Looks like we have a bit of a 'soap jam'" I said. "I think I better sort that out"

She looked puzzled until my hand slipped down and gently cupped her mound.

She moaned as I moved my fingers down into her sopping wet pussy.

Her hand circled my cock and she dropped down onto her knees into she shower.

"Lets breath some life into this." She said before again engulfing my cock in her mouth.

I thought it would be a while before I would get hard again but to my surprise and Jane's pleasure she quickly blew me back up to full strength.

She stood up, leaned back against the shower wall, lifted her leg up and put it around my body. Jane was a woman in control - she knew what she wanted and how to get it. She took my cock and started to work it into her.

"Pick me up" she told me.

I put my hands under her arse and lifted her up. She circled my body with both legs and put my cock straight into her.

She was so wet that I slid in easily until her mound pressed against me. Her pussy was nice and tight around me as she pivoted her pussy backwards and forwards grinding her clit against my body. In time with her movements I pushed against her.

She lent back against the wall, arched her back and thrust her breasts out towards me. The water from the shower was cascading onto her breasts, running down her cleavage, down her stomach and down between her legs. Our bodies glistened with droplets of spay as we kissed, stroked and fucked.

Jane's orgasm was clearly nearly on her as she sped up her pelvic thrusts.

"Fuck me Frankie. Fuck me hard." she gasped between breaths with my cock buried deep inside her.

Her breathing got shorter and the pitch of her moans got higher as her orgasm got closer. She ground her mound against me getting as much stimulation as she could before finally pushing herself one last time as her orgasm hit. She bucked in my arms as her pussy pulsed with pleasure. Her eyes were shut tight as her wide-open mouth tried to make sounds but there was nothing there as she shook her way through the heights of her pleasure.

I just held her and waited for her to come back to me.

Her breathing was shallow but her eyes re-opened as she put her head forward onto my shoulder still with my hard cock inside her.

I lifted her up slightly and set her feet down on the shower floor. She looked me straight in the eyes and said "Mmm. Where the bell? Time for round two."

With that she turned around and presented me her wet pussy from behind.

As I moved towards her she reached back between her legs and guided my cock into her. As I slid into her she put her hand back and cupped my balls. I pulled my cock almost out of her pussy so the head just parted her lips before slowly, so slowly pushing back in.

I lent forward and reached around her to rub her clit but found her fingers were already there stimulating herself as I thrust deep inside her once more.

Denied the pleasure of stimulating her clit I instead reached up and cupped her smooth breasts, rubbing her nipples gently as she had done last night. In return she reached back and massaged my balls.

I could feel her pussy holding me as I slid into her, again pausing on the outstroke to look down at the sight of my cock between her red swollen lips.

Every stroke into her produced a low moan from her mouth; every stroke of her long slender fingers on my swollen balls produced a groan from me.

Jane started to push back hard against me, both of us moving, thrusting faster and faster as the noise from our mouths and our fucking echoed around the shower.

It had to happen, the tell tale feel of my balls tightening as they got ready to send its load deep into Jane.

"I'm close, I'm going to come" I yelled.

Jane rubbed her clit faster to get herself there in time.

I thrust my self into her one last time, Jane screamed as her orgasm lit up her senses, I felt my balls emptying into her, her pussy squeezed tight on my cock, I held on tight to her shoulders and pulled back down onto me, her back arched as she nearly bucked me off.

Suddenly it was calm with only the sound of the water from the shower hitting our bodies and the gasps for breath as the storm of pleasure passed.

I had an arm either side of her against the shower walls as I recovered but she turned round and kissed me.

We slowly recovered, finished off washing each other and finally turned the shower off. I grabbed some soft towels and gently dried her off.

"What's for breakfast" Jane asked

"Lunch!" I replied spotting the clock on the wall.

Dried off and with dressing gowns on we headed for the kitchen for a quick lunch.

As soon as she'd cleaned her plate Jane looked at me.

"Ok, you pleasured me last night, held me, fucked me this morning and made me feel like a lady, now its time to make me feel like a woman. Suck my clit." Jane said.

"Hang on – let me recover a bit first." I asked

"No, now. Down on your knees until I come."

This sounded more like an order and I wasn't 100% sure what had happened or what I'd done wrong.

Jane saw this and took advantage

"Do it now. Do it fast and don't argue" "Hey hang on a minute.."

The slap from her right hand shut me up.

"On your knees like I told you."

The thought ran through my head "Physco bitch, I'll get you when the time is right"

I knelt in front of her and lifted her dressing gown as she parted her thighs. She was dripping wet and to be honest I was getting turned on.

As I licked her I dropped my hand to my hard cock and started to stroke myself.

Jane spotted this and put her foot on my arm slamming my hand to the floor.

"Me, not you. It is not your turn."

I licked harder and harder, faster and faster to please my new dominant mistress.

"Lick my ass, then stick your tongue inside me or I will hurt you" Jane ordered.

I rimmed her ass before plunging my tongue deep into her pussy.

I stroked her clit furiously and soon enough it was over as Jane came. I was surprised that I was turned on despite the way she had used me.

Jane pulled on my hair and made me stand before pushing me back onto the kitchen table.

Suddenly her mouth was all over my cock – she was like a woman possessed as she threw herself at me. I looked down and our eyes met. Her face betrayed how turned on she had got from bossing me round but now she was ready to make up for it.

Was she ever making up for it!

Her attack continued unabated until she jumped onto the table and forced her pussy down onto my hard cock.

She powered her crotch into mine hard enough to take my breath away. I'd never been fucked like this – it was unbridled animal passion as she took me for everything I had.

She leant back and sat down on my crotch. It was an incredible sight as her body that only 20 minutes before had been clean now once more glistened with a sheen of sweat. I reached up to stroke her nipples. I looked down and saw my cock disappearing into her body as she dropped onto me

Her hands headed down to her clit – I reached out to help but she grabbed my hands and put them back onto the table behind my head effectively holding me down.

I had a good 50lbs in muscle on her but I was enjoying this too much to fight back.

She kissed me tenderly and put her forehead down onto my shoulder as her energy started to wane.

"Get on top and fuck me." Although the words where there the sound of anger and dominance had dropped from her voice.

Despite that I complied. This was fun!

I rolled her over onto her back, spread her legs and kneeled between them so I didn't need to use my arms to support myself. I hovered my cock against her entrance and waited.

"Now. In me now." She ordered and raised her hand to slap me again

The tables turned.

I snatched her hand out of the air before it hit me and pinned it to the table. Before she could react I had her other hand on the table too.

The shock in her face was evident. The worm turned. I moved my face very close to hers

"Whose on top now?"

I thrust deep into her and her eyes closed tightly as my crotch slammed against her.

She recovered quickly and wrapped her legs around me as we fucked each other harder than we'd fucked before.

Jane's tell tale shudders signaled the approach of her orgasm and it came hard. Later she was to tell me she nearly passed out such was the power of it.

I followed very shortly afterwards as the force of her orgasm triggered off mine.

We just collapsed where we were, looking deeply into each other's eyes and kissing very tenderly.

"I hope you enjoyed that. I wasn't sure if you'd like Miss Bitch Jane but your cock betrayed you" Jane told me.

"I think I liked it as much as you did when I took the lead. If we fuck like that all week we are going to be covered in bruises"

"Yeah, but what a week." Jane agreed

And what it week it was. Jane left for college at the end of the week saying she needed the rest!

Did we get back together after the next term?

Well, you will have to wait and see!

TB.