After The Kylie Concert

Story Info
Kylie comforts dancer after a show.
893 words
2.88
48.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the music stopped Kylie took a deep breath, thanked the audience and headed back to her dressing room. She had just completed the penultimate night of her UK tour and as usual she was desperately tired, all she wanted to do was have a relaxing bath and then head straight for bed.

She ran the water and filled the bath with bubbles and peeled off her hot-pants and tight fitting top. She climbed into the large bath and thought about the performance she had just given. She thought about the final routine in which six large male dancers- all of them ruggedly handsome- stroked her all over, she found it very sensual, and couldn't help but touch herself below the water. She thought of the teenage boys in the audience- who surely weren't there for the music- she enjoyed the thought of being the subject of their wildest dreams.

A little later she climbed out of the bath put on fresh underwear and a dressing gown and started searching the room for a lighter- smoking was one of her few vices yet she could never remember where she left her lighter. "It doesn't matter." she thought to herself, "Lance will have one."

Lance was one of her dancers, a strapping 25 year old, who Kylie enjoyed flirting with, but he was happily married and so she would never allow herself to get carried away with him. She entered his room and asked him for a lighter, but then she noticed that he had a tear in his eye.

"What's the matter Lance?" she asked.

"It's Katie." He mumbled: "She just split up with me…she thinks…" he paused, "she thinks we're sleeping together."

Kylie was taken aback at this. She had always been fond of him, yet treated their flirting more as a bit of fun than anything else. She poured him a glass of wine and he began to bear out his soul to her. As he talked, they drunk more and more, and Kylie began to wonder whether they could be more than just friends.

"The thing is," he finally said: "I sometimes wish it were true."

He stood up regretting what he had just said. He tried to apologise but Kylie put her finger to her lips to silence him. She pulled herself on to her tiptoes and kissed him softly on the lips. She slowly began to unbutton his shirt (for the final act all the dancers were wearing black tie), and then slowly allowed her dressing gown to drop to the floor.

Lance was soon sporting a bulge in his trousers, they had danced together now for about two months, and although he had often fantasised about this moment never thought that it would ever happen.

Lance directed her slowly towards his sofa, and lay her softly down. He cupped one breast and softly kissed the nipple, which by now was already erect. Kylie remained still, she felt safe in his muscular arms, before slowly sliding her hand down her stomach and towards her panties.

"Let me help you with that." said Lance giving her knowing wink. Kylie arched her back as he pulled down her moist panties to reveal a tiny strip of golden brown hair and an already glistening pussy. He planted a tiny kiss on her clitoris before running his tongue in a tiny ring around it. Kylie started to moan- performing always made her feel horny- and gripped the sofa tightly in her fist. Soon her cheeks glowed a bright red colour- and without any further encouragement Lance undid his trousers and removed his boxers.

He slowly drew his hand up her inner thigh before lifting the petite singer easily and kissing her on the lips. The two remained in each other's arms for several minutes, before Kylie stood up and led him by the hand to her own dressing room. The couple stood facing each other briefly before Kylie slowly dropped to her knees trailing a hand down his chest.

She stroked her finger along the bottom of his member and opened her mouth wide to accept his length. As she moved forward and back, building up a slow rhythm, she grasped his firm buttocks. She soon felt them tense slightly, and sensing that Lance was close to orgasm pulled away.

Kylie knelt down on her bed- the star always insisted on having a quite place to sleep during rehearsals- and beckoned Lance towards her. He was quick to follow her instructions and held her hips firmly with his large hands. Kylie felt his manhood nudging at her moist pussy and leant further forward to allow her to accommodate his full thickness.

As his pushed his whole length in, Kylie thought she might orgasm immediately. She managed to control herself, but it wasn't long before she could feel herself on the brink. Lance rested one of his hands on her bottom and then ran his finger up the length of the crevice between her cheeks

Suddenly wave after wave of shuddering emotion flooded through her tiny body. It wasn't too long Lance came himself, shooting what seemed to be huge amounts of his seed deep into the singers body.

He lay down beside her, she collapsed on top of him and the pair shared a cigarette before drifting quietly off to sleep.