After The Movies

Story Info
A young woman gets a supprise on her walk home.
811 words
3.45
61.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm walking home from the show, its late, almost midnight. I'm wearing a little black skirt, white blouse and red strappy heels. You can vaguely see my black bra through my shirt, and a little of the lace framing my cleavage. the street is empty and dark. I notice someone following me. I look back and see you a few feet behind me. I'm scared being a vulnerable 19 year old alone at night. I cross to the other side of the road and start walking faster. You cross behind me. I walk faster. So do you. I can feel my heart start to race. You walk even faster and come up beside me. All of a sudden you push me into an alley. I scream and try to resist you as you push me up against the cold brick wall behind a dumpster. Covering my mouth with your hand I feel you press the cold blade of a knife against my thigh.

"Make any more noise, and I'll cut you, bitch."

I nod my head, tears running down my face.

You rip open my blouse. The cold air on my skin makes me get goose bumps. You take the knife from my thigh and cut my bra open in the front. My tits fall out and I cringe. You begin to kiss my neck and chest while running your hand up the back of my thigh and feeling my ass. You pull down my thong and shove two of your big fingers into my tight pussy. I whimper in pain.

"I said shut up!" You push me down to my knees. "Now suck my cock, slut."

I look up at you with tears running down my face, scared. You flash me the knife again and I cautiously raise my hands up to your pants. I unzip your jeans and slowly pull them down with your boxers. Your hard cock stares me in the face. You grab the back of my head and push it onto your cock. I gag and try to push away but you're too strong for me. You grab my hair and push and pull my head on your cock making me gag with every thrust.

You pull my head off your long cock. It's slathered in my drool. "Get up. Now you whore." I do as I'm told. I stand up and face you covering my chest with my hands. You push my ripped shirt and bra off my shoulders and it falls to the pavement. I stand in the alley naked from the waist up, thong around my ankles. You look me up and down and smirk.

You push me up against the brick wall and fondle my tits as you kiss my neck again. "You like this, don't you? You want my cock."

You bend me over the dumpster and raise my skirt over my ass. You smack it over and over again. You run your hand between my legs and feel my wetness. "I knew you liked this you slut. You want to be taken, don't you?"

I look back at you over my shoulder and shake my head no. "Please. No. Don't." I plead.

You slap me. "I told you to shut up!"

You step behind me and I can feel the warmth of your body. You softly run your hands over my ass and without warning you shove your cock in my tight teen pussy. I moan in pain, trying to take all of your cock. You pound my pussy hard and long. Grabbing my hips and pulling me into you with every thrust. I can feel your cock swell and twitch inside of me. You go harder and faster, your balls slapping my ass. You pull my hair back hard as I feel you squirt your hot cum into my pussy.

Relieved, you pull your cock out of me and stand me upright. "Good girl, now lick me clean." I kneel in front of you again and take your cock in my hand. I lick it up and down, tasting your cum and my pussy juices mixed together. I take your cock in my mouth and suck every last drop of cum from it. When I'm done I stare up at you. You moan softly and pull up your pants and boxers and zip up. "Now pull yourself together and get the fuck out of my sight." You pick my thong up off the ground and put it in your pocket and walk away smugly.

I stay in the alley, scared, looking around for my shirt. I pick it up and put it on, buttoning the few buttons that are still attached. I get up and walk out of the alley, your cum dripping out of my pussy and down my leg. I walk home scared, and oddly turned on.