After the Office, the Sex

Story Info
Sexing his wife in my business suit.
819 words
3.67
21k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremy1
Jeremy1
21 Followers

My partner and I returned home after a night in the pub that had started straight after work, so I was still in my business suit. As sometimes happens, I made a joking remark about what we should do now we were home to Caroline, but instead of laughing it off she made it known that sex was on right then and there.

We'd both drunk a fair amount and were suddenly very horny, so it wasn't a time for a lot of foreplay. I kissed her briefly while I fondled the front of her jeans and she made a grab for my dick. Then I pushed her onto the bed and started to rub her pussy harder through the fabric of jeans. I quickly undid her 501s, pushed my trousers down to my ankles, then loosened my tie but didn't bother doing anything more with my clothes. I pulled her trousers down, then knelt in front of the bed in front of her. As I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and began to run my tongue up and down her vaginal opening, paying special attention to her clit, she started to cry out. She was already very wet, and tasted lovely.

Caroline is always determined to make less noise during sex but, to my pleasure, she always fails – she's a natural moaner and groaner. She was soon giving out anguished sounds and telling me how turned on she was while reached down awkwardly in an effort to get hold of my prick. I used my other hand to slip my foreskin over the tip of my stiff cock, making me harder and slicker as pre-cum started to drip out.

The fact that we were still partly dressed made the entire experience feel dirtier than usual, and I began to imagine a camera, or someone else, looking down on us both as I moved up and onto the bed. I positioned my prick at the entrance to her cunt, rubbing it teasingly up and down the damp, matted hairs covering her vagina, but by now I was boiling with frustrated lust and wasted little time before shoving my hard-on roughly inside her, giving her little or no time to get used to my size and accommodate me. She was very slippery though, and I was soon ball deep in her cunt.

As I commenced my aggressive thrusting into her, I couldn't help seeing an image in my mind's eye of what we would look like to the observing camera or people looking in. Caroline was lying flat on her back, still wearing her shirt and with her bra pushed up over her tits which I would occasionally tweak viciously. Her trousers lay in a tangle on the floor beside the bed and her wet cunt was gaping wantonly between her raised and outspread legs. I started to push my tool still faster into her, in and out like an electric hammer and now I could see myself as an image viewed from above as I continued my hard fucking of her. My trousers were inside-out and on the floor beside hers; my shirt and tie askew but still on me, causing me to look like a businessman who's picked up a tart for a quick, extramarital screw.

Caroline took time in between her moaning and groaning to tell me how dirty she felt, and started to call out in short pants. "Jeremy, you bastard! Make me cum!" I was pushing my stiff cock still harder into her and I knew I wasn't going to be long. I grunted my intentions in between thrusts, telling her what a filthy sight she was and how I was going to put a serious amount of spunk inside her when I came. Caroline put one hand between her legs and started to manipulate her clit, which I always find irresistible. With her free hand she grabbed hold of my swinging balls and pulled and squeezed them. This was all too much, too quickly, and I could feel my orgasm rushing towards me.

I started to pant and groan myself as the bed creaked and lurched under us, and had a brief moment in which to realize that our sex must be audible to any number of people in the flats around us. C gave a specially hard tug on my balls and I let go with a cross between a grunt and a groan as my spunk sprayed deep inside her belly. Caroline was a second behind me, and cried out as her back arched and she came heavily. I collapsed beside the bed feeling utterly, utterly satisfied and kissed her flushed cheeks as my cum started to leak out of her onto the sheets. I have often used this occasion as an inspiration for masturbation, and the memory always causes me to reach orgasm quickly and with real force.

Jeremy1
Jeremy1
21 Followers