After the Party

Story Info
She lets him watch as she seduces her friend.
3.9k words
4.37
143.9k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before all of our guests left, I went to bed early. I guess midnight can be considered early if you're having a good time. Partied out, I kissed Tess goodnight and went to bed. I didn't stay long. I'd had just enough beer to do bathroom sprints all night, and apparently had one more good one left in me. Coming back from the bathroom, I noticed that Tess and her friend Kim were the only ones left.

"What did you do, run everyone off?" I asked, smiling.

"No, that was you, dear." Tess said, then deepened her voice. "Well honey, let's go to bed so these nice people can go home."

"Good," I said. "Look's like I get some booty after all."

"Not so fast, Ray." said Kim. "We have plenty of wine left and I'm too blonde to take a hint."

"Said the brunette." I said. "What are you saying? I'm finally going to get a threesome?"

"You wish!" said Kim.

"What-ever." said Tess, slapping me on the shoulder. "Go to bed, dirty old man."

"Good night ladies." I said, kissing Tess and squeezing her ass. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Like there is such a thing," Kim laughed.

Though neither girl was offended, I knew better. Tess would never agree to a threesome. Hell, she'd never even do a girl by herself. Yeah sure, it's a good fantasy (for both of us), but she let me know from the beginning that it would never go any further. But, what a fantasy!

Tess and Kim are both knockouts. I know every man thinks his wife the hottest girl in the world, but mine really is (sorry guys, but hey, second best isn't so bad. ;-). She is 5'4 with all the right curves. Long, blonde hair, big blue eyes, a perfectly rounded ass that feels as good as it looks, and, honestly, the prettiest boobs I have ever seen. Handcrafted double D's? No thanks. How about perfectly shaped, firm, natural C's with nipples that are always hard.

Kim is a little taller than Tess, and almost as hot. Wavy brown hair, brown eyes, cute little freckles around her nose. Her boobs are a little bigger than Tess's, but look just as firm. And both women were wearing daisy dukes and titty shirts. Like I said: What a fantasy!

Though I had enough masturbation fodder to develop a carpal tunnel, I went straight to sleep instead, hoping that Tess would want to make love later. Besides, since my mind had already produced about a thousand Tess and Kim porn scenes, I was sure to have sweet dreams. With one more look into the living room, I went to bed. They were talking. Having a good time. Not making out. Dammit.

It seemed like I had just fallen asleep when I woke up again. I didn't mind, though. While I was dreaming of getting a blow job from Tess, I woke up to find her doing just that. I laid there; enjoying the feel of her talented mouth; watching her hair gather around and lightly tickle my legs and stomach. The bed shook slightly as her head bobbed rhythmically. Nearing climax, I reached down and stroked her hair.

She stopped and looked up at me.

"It's about time." she said, sitting up.

"Why did you stop?!" I asked. I couldn't believe it. I was so close and she just stopped.

"You'll get the rest later." she said. "Where's the weed?"

"You wake me up with a blow job and now you want to get high?" I asked, with mock incredulity. "I guess if you insist . . . "

"Not for you, silly." she teased. "I want to smoke it with Kim."

I smiled.

"It's a slumber party. No boys allowed."

"What's in it for me?" I asked.

'I had a complete hummer taken away from me.' I thought. 'Plus, Tess never wants to smoke. Now she's gonna smoke it with a boner-fide hottie, and I'm not invited? This is bullsh . . . I can see her nipples . . .'

She had changed into a nighty. A good one. Both the panties and the short baby-doll top were see through. A smile slowly spread across her face.

"Hide and watch." she said. "Oh . . . do you mind if we watch one of your porn tapes?"

Our tapes are mostly regular sex with a few girly scenes. Mine are all lesbian. I rolled her a joint.

"So, where should I hide?" I asked, handing her the joint. I knew she was just joking, but it was worth a try. Then she floored me.

"Somewhere in the dark, but don't get caught." she said. "Besides, there's no guarantee you'll have anything to watch. We just decided to get comfy and get high. The movie is my idea."

I gave her a few minutes to get settled in before I began making my way (carefully!) down the hall. With only the light of the TV to guide me, I found that the chair from Tess's make-up table in the bathroom had magically appeared at the end of the hall. Sweet wifey. From there, I could see both the TV and the girls without them seeing me. They were sitting a little closer while they smoked, but not as close as I would have liked. Then I noticed that they weren't watching one of my tapes, but some chick flick on Cinemax.

'What the hell?!'

The view was good, though. Tess was tearing it up in her little see-through nighty and Kim had removed her shorts. With just her titty shirt and panties (a thong, as I would soon discover) she looked smokin' hot. Mmm . . . she'd lost the bra too.

"It's not fair," Kim said. "You look sexy and all I have is a T-shirt."

"Ray says a T-shirt and panties are just as sexy as any nighty." said Tess.

"Has he seen that nighty?" she took a hit; it was time to roach it.

"Would you like me to go get you one?" Tess asked.

Kim nodded as she held in her last hit. Tess stood up, smiled at her and walked toward me and the bedroom. I watched as Kim's eyes followed Tess all the way across the living room. She was staring at her ass. As Tess disappeared into the darkness, Kim bit her bottom lip.

'Hell, yeah! Should I tell Tess? Hell, no!'

"If she follows me, you better haul ass." Tess whispered as she passed me. Damned if I didn't watch her ass too.

When I turned back to Kim, she was gone. (Panic!) I started to get up, then she finally came in through the kitchen. She was just refilling their wine glasses. Yep, you guessed it, that's when I saw the thong. She looked toward the hallway, sat down, and gave her pussy a few good strokes. Even more masturbation fodder for me.

'What an ass!'

"Enjoying yourself, dear?" Tess scared the hell out of me, but she hadn't seen what Kim was doing.

"Not yet." I whispered back.

"Whatever."

She cleared her throat and entered the living room. Kim didn't jump the way I expected her to. Instead, she just smiled at Tess, and put down her wine glass.

"Did you get lost?" she asked.

"No silly, I had to make sure I found one sexy enough." said Tess, holding out a pink outfit almost identical to the white one she was wearing. "I have more if you don't like this one."

"Oh, I think this one will be just fine." said Kim, holding it up by the straps. "No matching panties?"

"Not with that one. But the ones you're wearing are a very close match"

I don't know if she surprised Tess or not, but she shocked the shit out of me. You see. I was expecting her to go to the bathroom to change. Instead, she stood up, put down the nighty, and peeled off her shirt. (Turns out her tits are awesome!) Tess seemed to remember that she had her back to me and shifted around to the other side of Kim. She glanced up at me, smiled, and averted her gaze back to the magnificent breasts in front of her.

"I didn't realize you were that much bigger than me." said Tess, giving herself an excuse to keep looking. "Now I hate you."

"Yeah well, they're more of a hindrance than an asset, believe me." she replied, putting the nighty on.

"Riiight," said Tess, rolling her eyes, "I bet the boys just hate 'em."

"They never look me in the eye, that's for sure. Hey," she waved her hand in front of Tess, "up here."

"Sorry." Tess giggled. She was blushing . . . and not the only one ogling. "Now who's staring?"

"Hey, if you can, I can."

They both sat down at the same time, turned toward each other, their knees almost touching. A seemingly awkward silence had come between them, until Kim finally spoke up.

"What the hell are we watching?"

The chick flick had gone off and one of those lame, late night, semi-porn movies was on. I wondered if Tess did that on purpose.

"If we're going to watch porn, there's got to be something better than this."

"What do you have in mind?" Tess asked.

"I know Ray has some porn somewhere. Let's watch one of his."

"You probably wouldn't like the movies Ray has." Tess replied.

'What the hell is she doing?!'

"Do you like Ray's movies?" Kim asked.

Silence. Tess was trying not to smile.

"Don't you watch them with him?"

"Well, yeah, but . . . " she was blushing again.

"Then why wouldn't I like them?" Kim interrupted. "Porn is porn right. It's not like we watch it for its stimulating dialogue and riveting plot development."

Tess got up and walked to the entertainment center. She looked over at me and winked as she bent down to look at the movies.

"What are you looking at?" asked Kim.

'Oh shit!'

"I can hear Ray snoring." she replied, putting the tape in the VCR.

'Atta girl.'

"Hmm . . . I can't hear anything."

"I guess I'm just used to it."

Just then, the music started during the opening credits, and my "snoring" became a moot point. Tess walked back to the couch, picked up her wine glass, and killed it.

"Need a refill?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess it is your turn, isn't it?" Kim replied, handing her glass to Tess.

"Be right back."

Kim watched her ass again. Then she noticed the type of movie they were watching.

"I knew it." she said to no one. Smiling, she looked toward the kitchen, saw that the coast was still clear, and rewarded me with a few more strokes. Only, this time she used the other hand to pinch her nipple.

'Awesome!'

Tess came back into the living room to find Kim sitting with her legs underneath her. Her left hand was resting on her calf while her right was on the back of the couch where Tess had been sitting. Tess sat down and handed her the glass.

"So, are there any boys in this movie?"

Knowing Tess for as long as I have, I'm probably the only person in the world who could see the look of disappointment on her face as she answered. I'm also the only one (besides Kim, of course) who knew she had nothing to worry about.

"I knew you wouldn't like it." she said, starting to get up.

Kim put her hand on Tess's thigh to stop her from getting up. "I didn't say I didn't like it."

They were looking at each other now. Kim's hand stayed where it was.

"I just wanted to know what all was on this one." said Kim.

"FYI," Tess began, "Ray's movies are all this 'flavor'."

"Oh." Kim replied, then "Oh my!"

Tess turned back to the TV. On the screen, the girls had just moved into the position Tess has always called "rubbing 'em together." They were laying on their backs with their legs scissored and their pussies rubbing up against each other. It was one of Tess's favorite positions to watch.

"Have you ever done that?" Kim asked.

"No, I've never done anything with a girl." Tess replied. "Have you?"

"No." Kim said. "But I've always wondered. Do you watch these a lot?"

"Are you kidding? I'm married to Ray." Neither one of them could tear their eyes from the TV.

"That's not what I mean."

"Yeah, we both like them." said Tess.

"Me too. Except I don't have a husband to blame it on."

They looked at each other and smiled. Again, I thought they had come to an awkward silence. As they both turned back to the screen, I noticed that Kim was lightly stroking Tess's thigh. Kim was right; there wasn't much dialogue between the scenes in the movie and another sex scene had just started.

"Well, they didn't waste much time, did they?" Kim asked

"Didn't you say we weren't really interested in a story line anyway?" Tess said. They smiled at each other.

Since it's every man's fantasy to watch two girls making love, the next few seconds, though agonizingly slow, were probably the most erotic moments I have ever seen. They looked at each other with such longing, I realized that this was the epitome of every one of my lesbian fantasies. I watched as Tess's eyes moved from Kim's eyes, to her mouth, and back to her eyes again. They inched forward and began the most satisfying girl-girl kiss ever. Was it because it was my wife? Abso-freakin-lutely!

They didn't seem to be in any hurry; nor were they the typical panting, frenzied bitches in heat that most of us picture in our wet dreams(or in almost every lesbian scene ever made). On the contrary, their lovemaking was gradual and more sensual. Rather than being cautious, I think they were merely "savoring the flavor," if you know what I mean.

As they kissed, their hands explored each other's bodies. Beginning on the back of Kim's head, Tess's hand made its way down the side of her neck and eventually found Kim's lace-covered breast. Meanwhile, Kim's hand worked its way up Tess's thigh and was stroking her pussy just as she had done her own just a few moments ago. Their kisses were passionate, yet tender as they traveled into the realm of sapphic bliss.

They shared another smile as they broke the kiss. It seemed that both girls knew they had reached the point of no return. Neither of them had stopped their caresses. In fact, Tess had spread her legs to allow better access and moved her hand under the fabric to Kim's bare breast, lightly tweaking the nipple.

"Penny for your thoughts?" said Tess.

"This is much better than any movie!" she replied as they leaned in to resume their kissing.

Soon, they were both leaning back on the couch as their hands were simultaneously stroking each other's pussies and their kisses increased in intensity. Both had on an arm around the other and were stretching to get a handful of titty. They succeeded.


"Wanna try that?" Kim asked as they broke their kiss again. On the screen, two hotties were "rubbing 'em together."

In reply, Tess smiled and lay back on the armrest of the couch and removed both the panties and her nighty. Kim followed suit and they soon had their legs scissored. Unlike the movie, however, they moved much slower and neither seemed to be into that whole toe-sucking thing. As they ground their pussies together in a slow rhythm, each pinching her own nipples, both ladies closed their eyes and gave in to the moment with abandon. Though my vantage point seems too far away, I could hear the increase in their breathing, which also increased the tempo of their grinding.

Kim reached down with one hand to rub Tess's clit as they continued, and Tess returned the favor after only a few strokes. Their vigor increased as first Kim, then Tess each shared an orgasm that rocked both of their worlds.

"Whew!" said Tess. "That was awesome!"

"Yeah, it was definitely fun." Kim agreed. "Now what?"

"I don't know; you're driving."

With a wicked grin on her face, Kim moved down the couch and lay on top of Tess, her body between Tess's legs. They were puss to puss, nipple to nipple, and soon, mouth to mouth. As they kissed, their bodies gyrated together. I could see Tess's hands moving all over Kim's back as they made out. She seemed to be pulling her closer.

Kim broke the kiss and went to work on Tess's neck and shoulders. She gradually made her way down to her breasts, she began teasing Tess's nipples. Alternating her hand and mouth between them, she soon had Tess squirming like an eel. Tess held Kim's head to her breasts, wrapped her legs around Kim, and ground her pussy into her while Kim increased the tempo on her nipples. I could tell Tess was getting close again and I wondered if Kim was going to get her off that way.

'Guess not.'

Kim kissed her way down Tess's naked belly and worked her way further south. As her mouth hovered over Tess's pussy, she moved her hands up took a tit in each hand. I don't know how she knew to tease her a bit(Tess loves to be teased), but she sure was good at it. She began by blowing her hot breath on Tess's puss and quickly moved down to place a kiss directly beside her puffy lips. As she licked up the side of Tess's labia, she breathed on her clit again and worked her way down the other side and applied another teasing kiss. She repeated the process over and over again (occasionally rewarding Tess with a quick swipe of her tongue directly up the middle), until Tess, nearly crazy with desire, was trying to move her pussy to Kim's mouth.

Kim finally let her off the hook and began licking her in earnest. I like to think of myself as a pretty good cunni-linguist, but could see that I was clearly outmatched. I couldn't hold a candle to this girl.

'Never been with a girl my ass!'

Again, unlike the porn movies, she wasn't doing the stay as far away as you can tongue-flick, hell, it looked like she was trying to stick her whole face in there. Her tongue was moving lightning fast, though. As she was becoming more aroused, Kim moved one hand down to Tess's pussy to help her along and moved the other one down to her own.

What a sight! Kim had her ass elevated, giving me a perfect view of the magic she was performing on herself as she continued to turn Tess into a writhing, squirming mad woman.

Then Tess completely blew my mind. I could tell she was about to cum (and it was definitely going to be a good one), when she pulled herself back away from Kim.

"What are you doing?" asked Kim as she watched Tess working to catch her breath.

"I want to do you too." she panted. She then grabbed Kim's shoulders and turned her over on her back.

'Oh, this is gonna ROCK!'

Kim picked up where she left off as soon as Tess straddled her head, giving Tess a chance to look in my direction. "WOW!" she mouthed to me as she settled in and looked down at Kim's exposed pussy. As she was laying forward to claim her prize, she looked at me again and winked. As hard (no pun intended) as it is to imagine, the wifey show got even better. Tess tentatively began to lick Kim's pussy. It was almost like she didn't know exactly how to proceed, but it quickly passed. She was soon devouring her friend like a cannibal. What she lacked in experience, she made up ten-fold in enthusiasm. Within a few short minutes, she looked like a pro.

As I watched, both girls began moving their hips to match the rhythm of each other's ministrations. The tempo increased and I wondered if they were going to have another simultaneous orgasm when Tess answered me. She used her hands on Kim as she raised her head. With her eyes closed, she voiced her orgasm as it swept through her body like a wildfire. I figured Kim had just been cheated, but couldn't have been more wrong. Tess redoubled her efforts on Kim and soon had her grinding and panting as her orgasm crept up and passed through her in a wave of lust.

With her knees still shaking, Tess got up and lay down beside Kim. They were still breathing hard and looking at each other lovingly.

"Feel better?" Tess asked. They were stroking each other's breasts.

"Much."

"Are you sure that was the first time you've ever done this?"

"I guess my secret is out." Kim replied. She was blushing.

"Who?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"You mean I know her?"

"Lori."

"Oh my God!" Tess said.

Ok, now I was shocked. Lori and Tess have been friends since. . .well, I guess the three of them have been hanging around since Jr. High. And yes, Lori is a knockout also.

"But when. . ." Tess began.

"Since our senior year. And it's still going strong."

"Then why didn't you leave with her?"

"Because I wanted to be with you. Actually, we had a bet and she lost!"

"You mean you planned this?" Tess asked.

"Of course."

Tess started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" asked Kim.

"Well, I thought I was seducing you."

"Like when you wanted to 'get comfortable' and put that on?" she pointed at the nighty.

12