After the Party

Story Info
Sex with a friend, with a twist.
2.4k words
4.12
63.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago my wife and I were invited to a meal and drinks at a friend's house, along with two other couples who were also friends.

The meal went really well; the spirits were flowing freely; we all played Trivial Pursuits and that game where you stick a piece of paper on your forehead with the name of someone famous on it and take it in turns to guess the name. All in all, we had a good laugh, and all enjoyed the evening.

The hostess I'm afraid couldn't drink very much, and ended up being carried to bed, totally wrecked. This seemed to give a signal to the others that maybe it was time to call it a day, and the other two couples present said their goodbyes and left.

The host of the evening insisted that my wife and I stay for another drink, and led the way into the sitting room where we sat back in large armchairs, my wife sitting in a settee at the other side of the room.

I haven't mentioned up to now the fact that our host, David, was a blind person. This doesn't affect anything at all, in any way. That's just the way it is. Over the years we've laughed and cried together, got drunk together, we've all been friends for a long time.

Whilst sitting there, chatting away, it suddenly occurred to me how attractive my wife was looking that evening. I don't know why it came upon me that way, it was just the way she was sitting on the couch, with her shoes off, legs drawn up under her, chatting away, laughing at each other's comments, she just looked ravishing.

For this reason I started motioning to her to open her blouse a little, to show me some cleavage. She looked over to David, as if to say " I can't," then realised that it obviously didn't matter in this case, as he couldn't see her anyway.

I Hope this doesn't sound sick or twisted in any way, but I found myself getting aroused at the idea of my wife exposing herself in front of David, him being unaware of it! I motioned to my wife that I was going to pretend to be sleeping, which after a while of me being silent, she mentioned to David, saying that she'd have a job to wake me when we left as I sleep so deeply when drunk.

I think my wife originally thought that this wasn't such a good idea, and took her time chatting with David for a while before slowly undoing all the buttons of her blouse.

She sat like that for a while, gently touching her engorged nipples, which she'd brought out into the open for my delight. She has lovely breasts anyway, never needing a bra normally, and with quite long nipples when excited, which I could suck and nibble for ages .

I was hard by now, and stroking my cock gently through my thin summer trousers, motioned for my wife to lift her skirt up for me to see her pants. By habit, I think, she again looked over to David for some reason, and, reassured, went on to raise her skirt, allowing me a lovely view of her open legs and thin, semi-see through pants.

This was a truly gorgeous view, and prompted me to pull out my rigid cock, enabling freer access for my gentle stroking. My wife nearly panicked at this move and shook her head at me. I just kept on slowly stroking my cock, excited past caring.

I then motioned for her to remove her skirt, to which she at first shook her head, but when I pretended to get up to help her, she motioned for me to stay put, and did then undo, and slowly remove her skirt.

This now left my wife in her pants and open blouse; all the while keeping up a spirited conversation with David, who showed no signs of anything untoward. Her cheeks were a little red by now, partly embarrassed maybe, but quite a lot through excitement I believe.

My wife couldn't help touching her nipples from time to time, and let her hand stray down to the front of her pants a couple of times to rub her pussy.

I was also greatly excited by this previously unexpected turn to the evening, now wanking slightly harder than before, but not enough to bring things to a head shall we say?

I was longing to see my wife's pussy, and mimed her taking her pants off. She again shook her head initially and mimed back to me," He'll smell me! "

To this I first shook my head, then smiled and mimed " So? " She looked unsure for a while, so thinking maybe things were a little one-sided for her, I proceeded slowly and carefully to quietly remove all my clothes, until I was lying back in the armchair, naked, with an enormous hard-on, stroking it with obvious pleasure, and encouraging her to follow suit.

She eventually succumbed, and quietly removing her pants, dropped them to the floor. She now lay back full length on the sofa, with one leg crooked up against the back, the other trailing down to the floor, legs wide apart. This showed off her now soaking wet gash to me.

Her cunt lips were wide open and glistened with moisture, which she proceeded to spread about by rubbing the full length of her pussy with her fingers and sometimes dipping in one, then two fingers briefly.

I was amazed that all this time she was managing to maintain a conversation with our host, although I admit her voice was beginning to falter slightly now and then.

It was while I was looking around just making sure the curtains were drawn, that my eyes fell on David, and to my great surprise saw that he also had an erection straining against his trousers! I presumed that his sense of smell hadn't in fact let him down, and that he could in fact smell my wife's pussy!

This seemed to excite me even more now. He was obviously aware that something sexual was going on, but hadn't said anything. This in a way surprised me, as he is a great guy.

We had talked about loads of things in the past with no barriers involved, both of us saying many things that might have embarrassed some others. This therefore surprised me that he hadn't come out with some comment like " I smell fanny!" or the suchlike. Anyway I was enjoying things as they were and wasn't going to rock the boat.

I signalled to my wife the obvious bulge in David's trousers and I thought she was going to quit at this point. She put her hand to her mouth, and gaped open mouthed to me. I shrugged, as if it was no big deal. So, he knew? So what?

I then motioned to her that David needed a refill for his drink, and that she should oblige. She very warily got up and approached David, asking him did he want another drink? He replied yes, and added quietly when given his drink, " You smell lovely tonight."

This nearly sent my wife into a spin. She turned to me with a bright red face, her arms wide apart as if to say " What the fuck do I do, or say now?" I couldn't help smiling broadly, lying back naked in the chair, firmly pulling my cock. What could I say? I was enjoying the show too much.

All she managed to say at the time was" Thank you very much; you obviously have got a great sense of smell."

David replied " One of my few advantages, darling." After saying this, he too leaned right back in his armchair, making it obvious that his cock was trying its best to escape from his trousers.

I have to applaud my wife here, because after another quick look over her shoulder at me, she sat on the arm of David's chair, and said to him, " Well what's gotten you so excited then? I've never seen you so big"

To that he replied " I've never smelled you so strongly before, it's no wonder I'm excited. You smell magnificent"

My wife by now had obviously decided on her course of action. Leaning toward him, she said to David " Lean forward and purse your lips."

He did this, expecting I think for my wife to kiss him on the lips. She instead placed her breast in the way of his lips, so that a nipple was the first thing he made contact with.

He jerked his head back ever so briefly; in surprise I think, then immediately moved his head forward again to allow his lips to encircle her nipple. He sucked and rolled his tongue around her nipple in obvious delight, whilst raising his hands to caress both my wife's breasts at the same time.

My wife had her eyes closed by now in rapture, and I in turn was tugging away at my rigid cock in bliss, having to slow right down occasionally, to stop myself cumming.

After a short while of this, my wife opened her eyes, and slipped one hand down to the tent-like front of David's trousers to squeeze and caress his cock through his trousers.

David uttered a sound which I can only describe as a highly satisfied groan, and pushed his crotch forward eagerly, this causing me to have to stop wanking completely, as I had become so excited at the sight of my wife eagerly grasping his rampant cock through his trousers, that I would, I fear, have exploded over everything, probably making a huge noise at the same time.

My wife then, after a look to see what I was doing, accompanied by a cheeky grin and a shrug of the shoulders, disengaged her breast from David's lips.

She then slid down to kneel on the floor at his feet and began to slide down his zip, then lowered his underpants and trousers to the floor in one slow motion.

With his penis exposed thus, he said to my wife " Now look what you've done," with a huge grin on his face.

My wife then began a slow process of wanking him very slowly, interspersed with long licks up and down his shaft, occasionally putting her mouth around his cock, moving up and down, causing him to lean his head right back against his chair in sheer bliss.

After a period of doing this, my wife stood up, turned around to face me, and again with a huge grin, settled her pussy down slowly onto David's upright cock. She settled full depth down onto it in one easy motion, all the while smiling at me and mouthing the words " OK? "

By now I had been able to start pulling my cock again, without fear of instant eruption, and I only had to gesture toward this for my wife to fully understand just how much it was "OK."

My wife and David now were pushing at each other in earnest, his cock plunging into her as far as was humanly possible, all the while remaining as silent as possible, presumably not to "wake" me.

After a very short while, I then saw something that I've never seen before or since. Their fucking having become faster and faster, they both seemed to go almost rigid; obviously in full orgasm, arms locked solid, holding them still in the chair. They didn't make a sound! It was unreal, yet fantastic! Two people who would I'm sure have normally screamed or groaned their way to orgasm; both making not a sound, just juddering together in ecstacy.

Along with all that had taken place in front of me, this was all I needed to allow myself to come also. I had played the waiting game very carefully until then, but now let rip with a fantastic stream of come, all over my chest, also doing my utmost not to make a sound. You can't believe maybe how difficult that can be when you are excited to that extent.

Very shortly after that, my wife slipped off David's lap, and came briefly over to me, to give me a brief peck on the lips, before going to the loo to clean up.

When she had obviously left the room, David said " Are you all right with that?"

I don't know why I was taken back slightly by that; it would have been stupid of me really, to have believed that he in turn believed that I was asleep through all that had taken place. Nevertheless I had to pause for a second before replying " Absolutely, you ok?"

"What do you think? That was fantastic!"

I then said " As long as no-one's offended."

David replied " You won't hear any complaints from me!"

With that my wife returned to the room. She was blushing furiously, and looked a bit embarrassed, still only wearing her blouse.

She began to dress, as did I, doing so very quietly, having decided to continue the charade of David believing me to be asleep. David also by now had dressed himself again.

A very short while later my wife said to David that as it was so late, she'd better wake me, and pretended to do so.

After carrying on the pretence a little while, I said I supposed we'd better ring for a taxi, after apologising to our host for me falling asleep.

He replied that it was no problem, that it had been his pleasure to keep my wife amused whilst I was asleep, again with a large grin across his face.

After a short while of us chatting, the taxi arrived, and we said our goodbyes.

Once home and in bed, my wife and I went over the latter part of the evening in great detail, as we tend to do in cases like these.

We had a lovely, slow, relaxed fuck, with a lot of deep kisses to each other, as we became increasingly excited in the retelling of the events of the evening.

During this retelling, I told my wife of David and I talking about it as we had when she had left the room. This actually increased her enjoyment of the story. Knowing that he was fucking her, being aware that I was watching, actually turned her on even more than before.

All in all we enjoyed this retelling of the events, just as much as the events themselves. This hasalways been, and still is the case with us, and I believe this will never alter, as long as we both have the will to carry on doing things like this.

To date there are no signs of thing changing.