After The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

Pulling Janet closer to him, Neil turned her at the same time so that her back was to him. Letting go her arm he reached around her, holding her to his side while his hand closed over her pussy and squeezed.

Janet gave a short squeak at finding herself held and her pussy being ruthlessly invaded by wandering fingers. She looked wide-eyed at Brenda and Heather, only to see they were laughing at her. She tried to glare at them but found it was hard to concentrate with Neil's fingers doing wicked things to her pussy. "And," she though indignantly, "he hasn't missed a stroke on Clarissa."

Neil felt Janet pull herself away from his grasp, and flicked a laughing look at her scarlet face. He winked at her before turning his complete attention back to Clarissa.

Clarissa was aware only of the cock inside her, its steady piston action driving her forward. That had been fine until now as she had been happy cruising along, but if she wanted to reach her destination then some acceleration was needed. She found herself demanding more, asking Neil to drive in harder, faster. She no longer wanted to coast; she wanted to race.

Answering the call Neil started driving harder, pulling almost fully out and then slamming back hard and fast. Clarissa was gasping in time to the pounding, her bottom bouncing up to receive Neil's every thrust, losing herself in the tumultuous call of life. Finally with a last frantic thrust Neill found himself spilling his seed, relieved to feel from Clarissa's contractions that she'd also arrived at the finishing point. Maybe a few seconds after him, but she'd arrived and that was what counted.

Driving Janet and Heather back to their unit later, Neil observed that Clarissa added a certain something to the term customer service.

Heather laughed. "You're not a customer," she pointed out, "and if we weren't all a little bit tipsy it wouldn't have happened. At least, we were tipsy. What's your excuse."

Neil grinned. "Blame it on irresistible temptation," he said.

"We'll excuse it this time, because Clarissa needed someone like you. She had a rather nasty experience a while back and has been nervous around men ever since. Her thinking you were gay is probably the best thing to happen to her for ages. It let her relax around you."

"Glad to be of service," said Neil. "Going back to your tipsiness, are you saying I should bring a bottle of wine when I come to see you tomorrow night?"

"I," said Heather smugly, "am going out tomorrow night. Janet will be home but maybe you'd better make it a bottle of vodka."

"I will not be sitting back drinking wine or vodka with you and waiting for you to pounce tomorrow night or any other night," stated Janet, "so don't bother calling."

Neil just smiled and wished the girls good night as he pulled up outside their unit.

- - -

Saturday evening about 9:00, Neil dropped in to see Janet and Heather. Janet answered the door and looked at him.

"Heather has gone out and I told you I'm not going to sit here sharing a bottle of wine waiting for you to pounce," Janet told him.

"I know Heather has gone out," Neil said with a smile. "I came to see you and I didn't bring any wine. Or vodka. I want you to be clear headed when I pounce so you know exactly what I'm doing to you. May I come in?"

Janet paused for a moment and then opened the door wider.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers
12