After The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moving a little fast, aren't we?" I said with a smile. Amy said nothing as she pulled my top over my head.

"You know-" I started before her face went to my right nipple and took it in her mouth. Every time she sucked on it I almost lost my train of thought. "Ahhhhhsss I was trying to...oh...say, I was just kidding uhhbout you having tooo prove it."

Amy laughed with her lips still attached to my breast. She let go when I put my hand to the back of her head.

"I'm serious," I said.

Amy looked up at me with this sweet, innocent look on her face as her fingers played with my nipples. "I haven't had sex in eight months, and the last three with Cynthia I haven't even been able to try. I'm looking for someone to help release all my pent up sexual tension. I mean, I could probably go all night and most of tomorrow. But if you want me to stop..."

In a comically serious voice I said "You poor creature!" I pulled her head back into my breasts and said, "Super Lezbo is here to save you!!"

Amy laughed hard. I liked being the one to make her laugh- it gave me this huge burst of self-confidence. My whole body was somewhere between warm comfort and tingling excitement. Not to mention the exhibitionist in me was getting off on having sex in a small apartment full of people partying obliviously on the other side of the door.

Amy switched her oral attention to my left breast while her hand felt around my crotch. Her tongue licked the super sensitive outer flesh of my globe, slowly circling in to my nipple. When she got there she licked it once, then hovered over it while she pursed her lips. The cool air of her breath made my sensitive nipple almost hurt from pleasure. She sucked on it a little more and then licked down along my left side. With her tongue still pressed to my skin she moved to my belly button, stuck her tongue inside and moved it around, came out and hooked her tongue into my ring, pulling on it a little.

"I like this," Amy said. "It looks really sexy on you." Before I could respond her hands unbuttoned my jeans and started to slide them down. Her eyes bulged at my lack of panties. "That's sexy too," she said. Amy was on the floor, sitting on her haunches between my legs.

As much as it pained me to, I finally said "Listen, this may not be such a hot idea if you're trying to keep Cynthia from finding out."

She looked up at me. "Are you really that worried about Cynthia right now?"

"I'm worried about you."

Amy smiled. "That's sweet."

Suddenly her face was between my legs. Amy's fingers opened my folds and the feeling of her tongue sticking inside my wet hole almost caused an immediate orgasm. I opened my mouth.

"Ho-ly shit!"

That wasn't my voice, not unless it dropped a few octaves. Amy turned her body towards the door too fast, lost her balance and fell backwards. Her hands grabbed out for something to hold onto and found my foot, but her right hand grabbed my anklet and I felt it come off my skin.

"Owwww!" Amy called out as she fell on her back.

The guy I'd been arguing my sexual preference with stood in the doorway, and the look on his face was somewhere between shock and glee.

"Could you please shut the fucking door," I said sternly. He closed the door, but failed to remove himself from the room before doing so. Amy sat up, looking at him with a mix of confusion and fear.

"Excuse us please!" I was annoyed because I knew what was coming.

"Don't stop on my account," he said.

"This isn't the Playboy Channel. Get out."

"Hey, after us talking before, I just want to get a better understanding, you know, of what you get out of a woman that you don't.can't see, or get, in a man."

This guy was good and sauced. He was talking over his own words trying to speak, probably because he had to concentrate so hard on standing. His hands were very animated as he talked, and I was sure the cup in his right hand was empty otherwise it would have spilled something by now. Apparently the initial shock had worn off because Amy got up from the floor and walked over to him slowly. "Brian, I really need you to do me a favor," she said.

"Yeah, get lost," I said. Amy moved her hand behind her back and gave me a 'cut it' signal.

"So I guess this is why you didn't call me," Brian said to her.

"Yes. I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to lead you on, but Cynthia doesn't know I'm gay and I need to keep it that way for a little while. I'm gonna tell her, but I haven't worked up the courage yet. And I need to tell her because I don't want her finding out second hand." When Amy put her hand on Brian's upper arm he looked at it, then back at her. "So could you please do me a favor and just go back out there and keep this a secret? I really need your help."

It was the way she did it that was truly impressive. Her voice sounded sincere and the hand on the shoulder was a nice touch. I couldn't see her eyes but they must have had the desired effect because Brian's face softened and he lost the wicked, hungry look that had been in his eyes since he shut the door. I was blown away.

"Okay," he said while his head nodded up and down.

"Thanks. You're really saving me here. I owe you one," she said. Brian turned, opened the door and slipped out like a disciplined third grader whose teacher had taken it easy on him. Amy walked to the bed and stood in front of me. I just sat there and continued to be blown away.

"Fuck." Amy said.

"Actually, I think that went better than it could have. I figured we'd have to put on a show for him just to keep his mouth shut. You played him like a violin and put him away in his case."

"I wasn't playing him. I really felt bad about leading him on. And I knew keeping this from Cynthia was going to bite me in the ass eventually." Amy looked to her left hand and realized she had something in it. "Oh shit. I broke your anklet."

"Don't worry about it."

"Are you kidding? This thing looks expensive."

"The only thing I paid for that is measured in emotional cost," I said as I took it from her hand, found my jeans and put it in the pocket. I started getting dressed. "I'm the one that should apologize, I got you caught."

"Bullshit." she said as she adjusted her top. "I could have stopped it anytime."

"You did. I kept pushing and I had an unfair advantage, you've been celibate for eight months."

"You didn't know that until I took charge. Look, it doesn't matter. I don't want this to end tonight."

"Me neither."

We embraced and shared a passionate kiss. She broke it suddenly. "Just help me out here, what part of the wink didn't you get?"

"I was standing next to Mario when you winked at me and he thought you winked at him."

"Okay, nothing against the guy, but ewwww."

"I'll tell him you said that," I said. She slapped my arm again and I smiled briefly. "Right after that he told me about you and Cynthia being pick up buddies, and I was afraid he was right."

"Jeez, I really need to put a stop to this. But not tonight, I want to spend the rest of this evening learning about you."

"My place is just up the block, if that's cool with you."

"Definitely. But do you mind if we go back out to the party for a few minutes?"

"No prob, you haven't told her yet. We should leave separately too. I'll take off in a few minutes and wait for you in front of my building. You get your car, there's a lot behind my building."

"Cool. Thanks for understanding." She flashed her thousand watt smile, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and we went back out into the party. Amy went looking for Cynthia and I walked into the kitchen looking for Mario. He wasn't there, but Brian was, and he proceeded to give me an apology spoken in fluent Drunk. I was horny and in no mood, but being stoned usually raises my level of patience and he seemed sincere. While I stood there, Amy appeared in the hallway outside of the kitchen and saw my predicament. She smiled, stepped into the doorway so no one in the living room could see her, unbuttoned the top of her jeans, quickly slid the zipper down and flashed me her bush. Apparently she hadn't put her panties back on. She buttoned back up, smiled again, and disappeared.

I interrupted Brian. "Listen, no offense, but I gotta go. Do me a favor, though- lay off the sauce a little, I think a girl would find you a lot more interesting if you were closer to sober." I patted him on the cheek, walked out of the kitchen and found Mario in the living room.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked. We walked over to the windows.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I was possessed by the evil spirit of Dumped Girl and I know I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

"Yeah, me, the guy who got you drunk the night after Kristen split and had to listen to you ramble on about how great in bed she was, what a great cook she was, how well she wiped her ass after taking a crap..."

I laughed. "I know, I'm sorry. But if you forgive me I promise not to tell Cynthia any more embarrassing stories about you."

He folded his arms across his chest. "Not much of a deal, but I'll take it. This whole thing could have been a lot worse."

"Yeah, I could have ripped some of your limbs off."

Twenty minutes later I stood in front of my building having a cigarette. My buzz from the pot and the booze was still going strong, probably because my libido assisting them both. But, as good as I was feeling, my experience with Cynthia had left a bitter taste. She was one of those people who thought they were better than everyone else and it bugged me that I didn't use my sharp tongue to cut her to shreds. I held back at first because I didn't want to make waves for Mario with his new roommate, and later because I didn't want to alienate Amy. But I couldn't help feeling like Cynthia had gotten away with something, like I let her get the best of me. It was starting to kill my good mood, not to mention my favorite anklet was broken.

That's when the idea hit me. I took the anklets that Cynthia had given me from my pocket and chose two. One was a white shell anklet, the kind I like to wear at the beach, and the other was a thick braided brown leather piece. I put one on each ankle and shoved the rest in my pocket.

Little did Cynthia know I was going to use the jewelry she gave me to turn on her "pick-up buddy". It may not be much revenge for some people, but it made me feel better. Fuck her.

Amy drove up in a brown Toyota that looked almost as old as me. I directed her into the driveway and jumped in. The car surprised me by making it up the steep hill and Amy pulled into my space. "No offense, but this thing's a relic." I said when we got out.

"It's an '82, but it's in good shape. Where's your car?"

"In the shop."

"Mmm hmm"

We walked up the stairs in my building, Amy following behind me. She pinched my right ass cheek, then the left. "Hey! Behave yourself!" I said.

She pinched the right one again. "Why? You afraid of someone seeing us?"

"Actually, I'm hoping someone does."

Amy started to grab for the left cheek but I ran up the stairs and she chased me. When we reached my floor I ran to the door of my apartment and put my back against it.

"Can't get to them now, can you?" I teased. My legs were spread rather wide, and Amy leaned in close as her hand reached between them.

"Guess I'm going to have to find another route then." Her fingers pressed hard against my shorts as they slid over my crotch and down between my legs until they came against my butt crack. She squeezed and started moving her hand back out until she stopped over my crotch, her face now inches in front of mine.

"Mmmm, what do we have here?" she said in a sultry voice. I could feel her warm breath against my face and it smelled like stale pot and mint, probably from some kind of gum or breath candy. Her hand pressed hard against my crotch and I let out a low moan. Amy quickly unbuttoned my shorts and I felt them drop to my ankles. I was now exposed from the waist down. Her fingers began to move lightly over my pubic hair, her other hand roamed under my top and her mouth was showering mine with little kisses. Amy pulled her head away while her hands stayed on the job.

"From what you said in the stairs," she said, still speaking in the sultry voice, "I guess you're an exhibitionist."

"Uh huh." I managed to say.

"So what we're doing right now is turning you on?"

"Uh...huh..."

"Well get ready, cause it's going to get a lot better." And with that her mouth went to my neck, her tongue licked down to my left nipple, teasing it through my top, continuing to my bellybutton where she appreciated my ring again. She moved slowly down to my neatly trimmed mound and began poking through the hairs with her tongue to tease the sensitive flesh underneath. My hands were on her head, fingers stroking her hair as she teased me. I closed my eyes when she blew her warm breath on my mound, letting the hairs there do her dirty work for her. Suddenly, her tongue stabbed into my folds and my hands tightened up in her hair.

"Owww!" she yelped.

"Sorry," I moaned. "It's just you're driving me...,Oh God." Her fingers spread my lips apart and her tongue explained how over it she was. A finger from her other hand found its way to my opening and eased in without a problem, thanks to how wet I was. This was bliss. I was standing in the hallway of my apartment building being sucked and fingered by a pretty girl- at any moment someone could walk out of the elevator or see through the glass door of either stairwell on the way up to their apartment.

I was moaning so loud that anyone could hear it through the paper walls of this place and come out of their apartment to get an eyeful. It was an exhibitionists' dream.

Amy's finger pumped in and out of my pussy for a while before she removed it. I moaned in protest before I felt it moving up my ass crack, looking for another opening. She found it and the tip of her cum soaked finger pressed into my rosebud, easing its way in until she began pumping in and out while still eating me. I didn't last long.

"Ohhhh! Fuuuuck Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" I believe those were my exact words as I came all over Amy's face.

She let me come down from my high- for about two seconds. I thought her tongue was simply lapping up my juices, but another finger joined the one in my ass and they began pumping in and out. I felt another orgasm building quickly and started moaning loudly again.

That's when I heard something hit against a door. Looking around, I saw a light under the door of the apartment across from mine. There was as shadow blocking part of the light and I realized the girl who lived there was watching through her eyehole. I smiled and decided to give her a little more. My hands left Amy's head and pulled my top over my breasts. I licked both my fingers and started playing with my nipples. The shadow under the door shifted for a few moments and then fell back into place. I figured she had just slipped her hand to her pussy and started masturbating. So now two of us were getting off, although I doubt my neighbor was getting as much pleasure as I was. I continued to rub and pinch my nipples while Amy licked and sucked my clitoris and had two fingers pumping in and out of my ass. I began to moan louder, partially for my neighbors' benefit, but mostly because Amy was bringing me over the edge.

A door down the hall opened and the short, plump middle-aged woman who lives there poked her head out and spotted us. She saw me standing against my door, exposed from the top of my breasts to my ankles, a girl on her knees eating me out while I played with my nipples. Even from down the hall I could see the shock on her face as her eyes bulged from their sockets. Her head darted back into the apartment and her door slammed.

That threw me over the edge. I came so hard that I gritted my teeth and pushed my back into the door. Standing on my tiptoes and breathing a mile a minute, my face was covered in sweat. Amy looked up at me. The lower half of her face was so coated in my cum that little droplets were hanging off of her chin. She pulled her fingers out of my ass, stuck them in her mouth and sucked on them.

"You're a very naughty girl." I said as she pulled the fingers from her mouth.

"You have no idea how naughty I can get."

Without fixing my clothes, I picked up my purse and fished out my keys. "Why don't you come inside and show me?"

I held out my hand and helped Amy up, opened the door and was about to walk in before I remembered my neighbor. I turned around, grabbed Amy by the shoulders and swung her around so she could see both of us and kissed Amy passionately. Her arms pulled me tight as my tongue invaded her mouth.

There was something about that kiss, something much more than the show for my neighbor it was intended for. Maybe it was the things we had in common or all of what we'd been through that night; maybe it was just plain happiness that we'd found each other. But there was something magical about that kiss, and writing with hindsight as a collaborator, I do know it was the moment I realized this was much more than a one- night stand. It wasn't the moment I fell in love with Amy, because I know exactly when that happened, but I knew something more was going on here. The kiss lasted for almost a minute, and we held each other so tight I thought we were going to melt into each other. When we finally broke we just stared into each other's eyes.

It took me a moment to remember what I intended to do in the first place. "I just love the taste of my cum in another girl's mouth" I said, then turned to my neighbors door, waved and said "Hope you enjoyed the show!" Shuffling as fast as I could with my shorts around my ankles, I pulled Amy into the apartment and closed the door.

"What the hell was that all about?" she asked as I kicked off my shorts.

"The woman in that apartment was looking at us through her peephole," I said.

Amy's eyes widened. "Oh my God! That's so cool!!"

"At least I don't have to worry about her complaining to the Super." I leaned down and took off my sandals. "I'll be lucky if the old bat down the hall doesn't call him tonight."

Amy looked puzzled. "What old bat?"

I pulled my top over my head. "The one that opened her door and saw us going at it."

Her face was in shock. "When the hell did that happen?!!!" I walked up to her, stark naked except for body jewelry, and put my arms around her.

"When you were hard at work," I said as I started licking cum off the bottom half of her face, "and you were very dedicated to your work. But right now you've got entirely too many clothes on."

"Right now I have to go to the bathroom, really bad," she said.

"Okay, you go enjoy my bathroom while I pant for you out here." Amy smiled, and for the second time tonight I realized what I love more than seeing her smile is being the one to make her smile. As soon as she shut the bathroom door I raced into my bedroom and turned on the lava lamp, lit some incense and a few candles around the room. My bedside lamp provided just enough light to see by without being too harsh. Now comes the hard part- finding the right music. Looking through my CD collection, I tried to figure out if we were going to fuck like animals, which meant Daft Punk, Soundgarden or maybe even Slayer (hey, don't knock it until you try it), or make slow passionate love, which called for Mazzy Star, Jimi Hendrix or Sade. I finally decided on Barry White because his music would work either way. The toilet flushed and I jumped on my bed to lie in a seductive position. I heard the door open and waited.

Her naked leg moved into the doorway, then around the doorframe to settle against the wall. As that happened, Amy slid her naked body over the doorframe so that only half of one side was visible. Her arm followed, positioned against the wall reaching up towards the ceiling. I can't properly describe how sexy she looked with her body leaned up against the doorframe like that. It looked like the pose for some erotic photograph or painting. I'd cum twice in the last fifteen minutes and I was wet again.