After the Party Ch. 02

Story Info
His threesome with the two ladies.
3.2k words
4.34
47.1k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Authors note: It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway. To get the most out of this story, I strongly recommend reading chapter 1 first. Let me know what you think! The hardest part in writing these stories is trying to figure out what people want. Of course we can't satisfy everyone, but we all try to.]

*

As I walked through the hall behind the two naked hotties who had just put on the best porn show I have ever seen, I compared their remarkably similar, yet individually distinct backsides. Kim seemed to have the legs situation well at hand, but Tess still had her beat hands down in the ass department. No one has a better ass than wifey; not even Jessica Biel! (And that girl has the best ass in Hollywood.)

I must admit that after being a mere spectator to the lovemaking they had just shared, coupled with the fact that they were clinging to each other in the same manner that Tess and I had way back when; I was a little worried about how this situation would turn out. Was this one of those "be careful what you wish for" situations? Did I just lose my wife because of my own fantasy? Unbeknownst to me (but knownst to the two little super-models), I had nothing to worry about. Kim leaned over and whispered something to Tess as they stopped to let me catch up. They were both looking at me with big smiles.

"What are you doing back there, dear?" asked Tess.

"Yes, [darling]," Kim added; "what [are] you up to?"

"Just enjoying the view, uhh. . .honey's," I quipped. I know. It was corny as hell, but it was the best I could come up with on short notice.

"I think you've seen enough," said Tess. "It's our turn now." They let go of each other long enough to give me a gentle push.

"Oh my," said Kim. "He [does] have a nice ass!"

"See, dear, I told you," said Tess.

One of them (Kim, I'm guessing) pinched me on the ass. Now, you hear a lot of women complaining about the catcalls and lewd comments they get when they pass a construction site (or any group of guys, for that matter). I must admit that to have the tables turned was a new experience for me. Even when the women in question are smokin' hot, to have them treat you like a piece of meat is. . .well, it's a little. . .[AWESOME]! Feeling like the hottest super-stud in the world, I led the way to the bedroom and turned around when I reached the side of the bed. They were still smiling.

"Okay," Tess began, "one of us is a little overdressed."

"I'll say," said Kim, "we shouldn't be the only ones freezing our asses off!"

With that, Tess grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head as Kim pulled down my shorts. Kim seemed a little surprised to see Little Ray standing at full attention.

"A little eager, Ray?" Kim teased.

"Just a bit, thank you," I replied. "Let's see. . .two beautiful women just put on a show that blows every porn movie I've ever seen out of the water, both of whom are still naked and undressing me; are you [really] surprised to see me with a hard-on?"

"Touche," she giggled, reaching out to stroke me.

Tess began kissing me as she pulled me down onto the bed and lay me down; my feet were still on the floor. Feeling her breasts pressing against me while she kissed me both passionately and lovingly, added to the expert stroking Kim was lavishing on my dick, I was pretty sure this would be the new world record in premature ejaculation. Tess moved to kissing my neck and worked her way to my ear. Kim, on the other hand, had taken up residence at my groin and was teasingly blowing her hot breath on my hard shaft as she continued her stroking.

"So tell me, Ray," Tess whispered, "are you having fun?"

"Definitely." I whispered back.

"Is this better than sex with me?" she asked.

[Well, this is a trap,] I thought. [Surely she doesn't think I'm that dumb.]

"This [is] sex with you." Not bad, if I do say so myself.

"Good answer!" she chuckled, then began nibbling on my earlobe. No fair; she knows how much that drives me crazy!

Kim was still working her magic on my achingly hard dick. Her stroking and teasing breath was slowly evolving into a full-fledged blow-job. She began by licking the head on every downstroke of her hand. Her expert tongue and hand routine would bring me to the edge of an orgasm; then, as if she knew exactly how close I was getting, she'd ease off and resume her teasing. [No wonder Tess came so hard; this girl is an oral dynamo!]

Meanwhile, Tess had pressed her whole body up against me. She scooted up to put her luscious breasts in my face. No, she's not a hot little wifey psychic; she's just a hot little expert on what I like. Somehow, she knew I wanted some titty just then. Grabbing a breast in each hand, I began alternating my sucking and nibbling from one breast to the other. I guess I triggered some sort of maternal instinct, because she had a dreamy, sexy smile on her face as she watched me devour her breasts. Just then, Kim engulfed my dick in a swift motion, causing me to bite down on Tess's nipple. However, rather than make her mad, my action got a much more positive reaction from Tess. I heard a sharp intake of breath before a soft, delicious moan as wifey thoroughly enjoyed the pain-spiked pleasure that I had accidentally inflicted.

"Sorry, dear," I said, releasing her nipple.

"Don't be," she gasped as she pulled my head back to her breasts.

As Kim alternated rolling her tongue around the head of my dick and deep-throating the entire shaft, I noticed that she had quit using her hand. Looking down, I saw why; and it sent me right over the edge. She had moved her hand up to stroke Tess's pussy. Clever fellow that I am, I quickly deduced that Kim was the reason Tess had moved so close to me. She was giving Kim better access to her. And that was all she wrote for me.

I tried to warn Kim that I was about to cum, but she ignored me. I think she already knew. It was, by far, the longest lasting orgasm I had ever experienced. I was amazed by the way my entire body convulsed and the good feeling that coursed through my body seemed never-ending. Without missing a beat, she swallowed my entire load and let my orgasm subside before devoting all of her attention to Tess. I turned to my side to help her get my wife off one more time. She rolled Tess onto her back and immediately went to work with her talented mouth. I resumed the breast-play that had been working so far, but she stopped me.

[What the hell?!]

So I began kissing her, and again, she pushed me away.

[Oh, I get it; she wants to be left alone now.]

As Tess opened her eyes, she must have seen the hurt in mine.

"What are you doing?" she gasped.

"Apparently you want me to leave you alone."

She giggled, pulled me in for a long, lingering kiss, and then a hug.

"I wasn't pushing you away, silly," she whispered in my ear. "I was pushing you down. Don't you think you should go down there and help our guest?"

"I love you, baby." I hugged her tighter.

[Good job, Ray. Dumbass.]

Lingering at her breasts for a little bit (she let me this time), I slowly kissed my way down her body. Tracing my tongue down her firm, flat belly, I even teased her sexy little belly button before traveling further south. I could feel Kim's hair on my cheek (the only hair in the area ;-), when I finally reached my destination. I wondered how both of us were going to fit in such a tight space. Kim pulled her head away from sweet wifey's sweet little noony, and began stroking with her hand as she looked at me and smiled. "Hi there," she said.

"Hello, yourself," I replied. "Fancy meeting you here." I couldn't resist, and it did earn me a sexy giggle from her.

She was still kneeling on the floor, still working diligently with her hands, and still looking at me. I knelt down on the floor beside her, our eyes never leaving each other. There was only a brief pause before she leaned over to me and began a succession of long, lingering kisses that left me reeling in the wonder that someone other than my wife could have such an intense affect on me. My heart was pounding. Kim was the only other woman I had kissed since Tess and I became a couple. She was also the only other woman that Tess had ever kissed. Damn the irony. But the biggest wonder of it all, was that our mouths melted together as if they were made for each other. I reached over and grabbed a handful of titty (an overflowing handful) as we continued making out.

"Hey, you two," Tess interrupted, "did you forget about me?"

"Sorry, wifey," I said, as Kim and I turned our attention back to her.

"Don't blame me, [wifey]," Kim giggled. "You're the one who sent him down here."

Before Tess could answer, Kim covered her entire mound with her mouth. I heard the sudden intake of breath transform into a major increase in the tempo of Tess's breathing. As I kissed my way up her thigh, Kim and I were turned toward each other, our faces mere inches apart. Our tongues intermingled as we began a mutual oral caress of Tess's slippery puss. Our hands, however, were roving all over each others bodies. Kim was stroking my dick again and I had a hand on her pussy and the other on those incredible boobs. We were looking into each other's eyes.

[Damn, those big ol' brown eyes!]

I stroked her clit with my thumb while the first two fingers of my hand rubbed inside and around her labia. With the other hand, I moved from one breast to the other. She liked it a little rough, so I was pinching her nipples pretty hard. She closed her eyes dreamily as the dedication of my work was definitely beginning to take it's toll. While we were still busy working on Tess, we were getting off on each other. Little Ray was definitely in his happy place! As good as it was, though, I decided it was time for a change of pace. I leaned over to Kim's ear.

"You seem to have this under control," I whispered. "I think I'll head further South and see if I can find something else to eat." She moved her hands back up to Tess's pussy before she replied.

"Thanks, but that's not what I want," she whispered. Getting up on her knees, she gave me a seductive smile, looked down at my dick, and raised her eyebrows. "Why don't you get behind me?" With that, she resumed her oral ministrations on Tess. Who was I to argue?

"Mind if I take the scenic route?" I asked.

I nibbled on her ear for a moment, then began kissing my way down her body. Moving around to her front without breaking her stride, I (finally!) sucked on one, then the other breast when a great idea suddenly presented itself. Grabbing a tit in each hand, I squeezed them together in order to get both nipples in my mouth at one time. Her response was to grab my head and pull me into them until I couldn't breathe. What a way to go!

[Damn, I could get used to these big ol' boobies.]

As bad as I hated to, I released my grip on those spectacular boobs and moved away. I kissed my way down her belly, around her hips to her ass, moved down and began licking her pussy from behind. Tess never let me eat her puss from this angle because of the close proximity of her ass, but Kim didn't seem to mind. Still licking her, I decided to test the boundaries. Beginning at her clit I laid in a long swipe that traveled the length of her slit and ended up squarely on her puckered little anus. Man, she nearly hit the ceiling! Her body lurched forward, her ass went down, and her head jerked away from Tess.

"Hey, now!" she scolded.

[Well, it was worth a shot.]

Tess was laughing. I looked up and saw that she had moved up onto her elbows to watch us. Kim was still looking at me with wide-eyed disbelief.

"Sorry," I said. "Can't blame a guy for trying."

"Well, it [was] a bit of a shock," Kim replied.

"He's been obsessed with that since. . .when was it, dear, puberty?" Tess asked. "Anyway, why don't you promise not to do it again, so you two can join me on the bed?"

"I promise."

I guess Kim wasn't too mad (she really seemed more shocked than angry, anyway). As Tess moved up on the bed and settled onto the pillows, Kim knelt between her legs to resume the task I had so rudely interrupted. With her ass in the air, she turned to look at me.

"No surprises this time," she chuckled.

"Maybe later?" I teased.

With a wry smile, she floored me. "We'll see."

[Holy shit!]

She pressed her face back in Tess's delicious pussy, while I walked forward on my knees to claim my prize. This was it. I was finally going to fuck this sweet, hot woman that I had secretly fantasized about since Tess first introduced me to her years ago. As I settled in behind her, I looked at Tess and was surprised to see her watching me. The look on her face was of pure lust. She was teasing her own nipples with each hand as she looked me square in the eye. I raised my eyebrows in a questioning look. If she wanted to say no, this was the time. She nodded her head with a smile slowly spreading across her face. "I love you," she mouthed. I winked at her and mouthed it back.

[God, I love this woman!]

Reaching down to guide my rigid dick, I eased forward and pressed the head into Kim's already moist, (moist hell!), dripping puss. Her reaction was to rock back and completely impale herself on me in one fluid motion. With the combination of her tight, sopping wet pussy and the urgent thrust that put me deep inside her, I almost lost it completely. Closing my eyes and gritting my teeth, I fought back the urge to cum. How embarrassing would it be to last a whole 10 seconds? Tess had witnessed the entire scene. She knew.

"Are you ok?" she giggled. I nodded. She had moved one hand down to stroke Kim's hair, the other still busy on her own breasts. "Then give it to her."

Grabbing Kim's hips, I settled into a slow rhythm, trying to pace myself against the visual stimuli that promised to make short work of me. Meanwhile, Kim was now using her mouth in tandem with her hands on Tess, and the effect was both obvious and instantaneous. Tess was almost panting with desire and alternated between looking at me and dreamily closing her eyes. With one hand on Kim's hip, I snaked the other around and down to her erect clit. Matching the rhythm of my fingers on her clit with the pistoning rhythm of our coupling, I, in turn, began making short work of Kim. Tess was rocking her hips to match Kim's oral manipulation, Kim was rocking [her] hips to match my thrusts, and I was thinking of anything I could come up with to belay my impending orgasm. Baseball, Golf, Football. . .whoa! not football!

[GO SOONERS!]

"Oh, here it comes!" Tess cried as she violently grabbed Kim's hair with both hands, pulling her face further into her quivering pussy. Hearing Tess voice her orgasm as powerful spasms wracked her body almost finished me off, but I somehow managed to stave off my climax. Kim, upon her release from the clutches of Tess, turned to look at me. "Stay with me, baby," Kim panted. "Almost there!"

She seductively closed her eyes and began thrusting her hips with renewed vigor. Meanwhile, Tess moved around and onto her back in order to suck on Kim's nipples. She reached her hand (up? down?) to stroke Kim's clit. I was happy to give up my spot and returned to holding both of Kim's hips to intensify my thrusts. Still struggling to let Kim cum first, I closed my eyes until I finally heard the beginning of Kim's orgasm. It was a good thing I had closed my eyes when I did. Kim and Tess had been in what I had always called the "titty 69," where they each had a titty in their mouth. While she climaxed, Kim's moans were muffled by Tess's breast.

[Well, that's all she wrote for me!]

With one final thrust, I held Kim's hips against me as I pumped my seed into her. Usually, on those rare occasions when I have a second orgasm, it is much weaker than the first. Not so in this case. If anything it was stronger. Tess moved out from under her and over to me, as I disengaged from Kim. As Kim leaned forward and collapsed on the bed, Tess began kissing me.

"Thank you," she said.

"[You're] thanking [me]!"

[You gotta be shittin' me!]

"Most husbands would throw a fit if they saw their wife having sex with another woman."

"Yeah," I replied, "and [all] of them would have missed out on this."

"I know," she replied, hugging me. "You're still wonderful."

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I held her close.

"Hey, you two," Kim interjected. "We're all cool, ok? Now can we go to bed?"

She had a point; it was almost 4 am. She had rolled onto her side on the far side of the bed and was facing the middle. She patted the bed in front of her. Tess pushed me down toward the head of the bed. Kim rolled me onto my back and laid her head on my shoulder. I watched Tess's marvelous ass as she walked over to turn off the light.

"Thanks again, [dear]," Kim whispered into my ear. She giggled.

"And again, thank [you]." The light went off.

"There [is] just one more thing." Her whisper this time was almost too quiet for me to hear. Tess made it to the bed and snuggled into my other shoulder. "I'm not on any kind of birth control."

[Oh, shit!]

I laid there for a few seconds, too stunned to say anything. What if. . . I guess that was enough said. What if?

"Well, Don will be happy," I finally replied.

"Who the hell is Don?" asked Kim.

"Never mind. Just some guy who wants both of you pregnant."

"What are you guys plotting against me?" Tess asked.

"Nothing dear."

I kissed first Kim, then Tess goodnight. Good kisses. Then, with four boobies in my face at once, they kissed each other.

"Sweet dreams," Tess giggled.