After The Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,532 Followers

"How does refusing to talk about seducing other girls mean that I'm going to?" asked Neil in exasperation. "And if I did try seducing Heather I'd probably spank you if I caught you watching."

"If you weren't planning to seduce them you'd have just said no," pointed out Janet. "And spanking would work. Heather would probably get turned on watching me get spanked, especially if it was on my bare bum."

Neil shook his head. "I can't believe you're scheming to get me to have sex with your room mate while you're still in my arms naked from our own little session."

Janet shrugged. "I guess I'm just curious about those positions, and I'd love to see Heather get fucked. She talks a good one but I think she's had even less experience than me. If I'm here when you try to seduce her she'll probably let you just so she doesn't have to back down in front of me."

"Even assuming that I was intending to try and seduce Heather, I wouldn't know when I'd get the chance or even if you'll be available, so let's shelve the idea, OK?"

"No. Heather will probably be home late tonight and then sleep until about 9:00. If you come around tomorrow morning about 9:00, she'll probably still be in bed and wearing that lacy baby doll nightie you saw at the party. It'll give you a real good chance to seduce her before she's properly awake."

"Not going to happen," said Neil.

"And I'll wear a baby doll nightie as well," said Janet, ignoring Neil's comment. "That'll make it easy for you to spank my bottom. Any way, it's time for you to go. I have to go to bed and you're not staying the night."

Seeing Neil off, Janet called after him. "Remember. 9:00 o'clock."

Neil waved and laughed. "Not going to happen," he said.

Janet watched him drive away. "Wanna bet?" she murmured.

Ashson
Ashson
8,532 Followers
12