After the Party/Morning

Story Info
Two couples, two short stories.
2.3k words
4.07
23.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

Jill and Dave had been at their friend's house for a party. It had been a great time and they had had fun. Though not drunk, both were a little tipsy coming home, which luckily was a short drive. They pulled into their driveway and got out of the car and headed in side, laughing about some things that had been said at the party. When they got in, Karen the baby sitter was watching TV. Jill paid her and Karen left, getting a ride from her Mom. Now they could relax. The kids were sound asleep and they could just kick back.

Dave went upstairs to get changed while Jill stayed down to straighten up a little. Karen was a good kid but tended to forget that dirty plates should go into the sink. No big deal. As she watched Dave go up the stairs, she got an idea. She rushed over to the phone and made a call.

Dave got changed. "What a wife I got there," he thought to himself as he pulled off his pants. He removed his shirt and put on a t-shirt and his shorts. "Are you coming up?" he called down in a low voice so as not to wake the kids. When he got no reply, he decided to head downstairs to see what Jill was doing. When he got there, he was a bit surprised to see the living room lit by about 15 candles and the TV was on. On the couch under a quilt was Jill, but Dave noticed that her clothes were on the floor at the end of the couch. Jill looked up and smiled. Dave almost ran to the couch and sat down with her, pulling off his t-shirt. Jill giggled and said, "Well, check out what's on TV?"

Dave looked over and noticed that Jill had PPV'd a porno movie and the lesbian scene on it was quiet good. "What prompted this?" asked Dave. Jill simply put her finger to her lips and shushed him. Dave jumped up and lost the shorts immediately and slid his hands under the quilt for Jill.

"Not yet, just watch," replied Jill

The lesbian scene was amazing and Dave felt himself getting very hard. He had watched porn with Jill before and it always thrilled him that he and his wife shared an interest in dirty movies. He slowly reached down under the quilt and wrapped his fingers around his rock hard cock. Jill looked over and gently pulled his hand away. Dave started to protest, but was shushed again.

Once the girls were done, some of the "story" was played out, and then another scene came on. A man and woman were talking about something and then in no time, they were naked. That was when Jill became active. The man on the TV was standing in front of the girl and the girl was kneeling. Jill took Dave's hand and stood him up. Then she knelt down and copied just how the girl on the TV was sucking on the guy. Jill had made a point of putting Dave in a position that allowed her to watch the TV while she sucked him. Dave was starting to get it and a huge smile came over his face.

The girl in the movie glided her tongue down the shaft of the guy and Jill followed suit, teasing his testicles at the end of the long slow decent. Dave just sighed. The girl then gave what appeared to be a phenomenal blow job to the guy, "Well," thought Dave, "if it's as good as this, and I would guess it is, this is THE GREATEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!" Jill could tell by his body language and the look on his face that she was pleasing him.

In a short while, the girl stopped sucking the guy and stood up and kissed him. Jill did the same. Then, following the girls lead, she sat back and spread her legs, motioning for Dave to return the favor. Dave eagerly complied with the instructions. He bent down and began to lick his way up her legs, starting at the knees. Jill giggled and twitched, being both slightly tickled and aroused by the sensation. Dave picked his head up to see what the couple in the video was doing and the girl was now on her knees and elbows with the guy licking her from behind. Dave nudged Jill and she shifted her position to compliment the action. Dave stared into the paradise before him and for a moment, didn't care ANYTHING about the video, but Jill tapped him with her toe back to the game.

Dave leaned into Jill, grazing the edges of her outer lips with his tongue, just like the guy in the video then with the thumb and forefinger of his left hand, he spread her open and began to lick her from one end of the now soaked erogenous zone to the other. Jill had her eyes closed as Dave let his rather nimble fingers stroke and tug on her clit as his tongue danced about the cleft between her legs, venturing up to her little bum button from time to time.

On the video, the guy was inserting a string of beads into the girl's ass and Dave at first was a little taken aback. "Well, NOW what do I do?" he asked.

Jill reached under the couch and produced beads exactly like those being used by the couple. Dave just let out a "Whoa Baby" and took them from her. He licked her bum, getting it all wet so as to get the beads in more easily and then began to insert them, one at a time until three of the six were in.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Seems like you forgot some." she replied. Dave was awestruck, but complied eagerly inserting the last three. He then licked her more seeing his saliva glistening around the edges of her hole. He had lagged slightly behind the video and started to apologize, but Jill just "shushed" him and pointed to her butt. Dave had seen the way the guy removed them from the girl and aped the action, pulling the string gently yet deliberately allowing each little bead to pop out individually, licking her after each one. Jill would twitch and moan after each one exited her.

Once all six had popped out, Dave stood behind Jill and directed his cock towards her. He was at the point where he didn't even notice there was still a video on. Jill began to protest that what he was doing wasn't on the television, but Dave just "Shushed" HER this time and inserted his stiff cock between her sopping wet lips. As his first thrust hit home, Jill gasped and pushed herself back into him. She could feel his warm dick against the walls of her love cave, rubbing them as it went in and then slid back out. She reached under her and let her fingers play about between them, first to his balls then to her clit and then back.

Dave was taking his time at first, wanting to savor each stroke. He would let the head slip out and then would thrust it back. Then he again let the mushroom top slip past her outer pussy lips again and, grasping it, slid it around the whole pubic zone, teasing her. Again, he thrust deep.

Jill was moaning loudly now, glancing at the screen from time to time just to see if there was any continuity, not that she really cared at this time, she was lost in their own passions, but she was curious. It also didn't hurt that the guy in the video had an amazing cock. It was slightly longer and thicker than Dave's and she wondered if she would be able to handle it after so many years becoming accustomed to Dave. She watched as the veins on the guys cock entered the girl. Well, Jill thought just before she closed her eyes again, we ARE pretty much in sync. She hoped Dave wouldn't be upset if he ever knew she was thinking about another hard cock besides his. She wondered what that hard dick would look like on Dave and in her mind she pictured it. She thought, "nah, if he was THAT big, I'd LOVE it, but he'd love it too much himself."

Dave who was still pumping away suddenly wondered what Jill was quietly chuckling to herself about, but then he just closed his eyes and continued. His erection was inside when he suddenly felt her muscles tense, squeezing him tightly inside her. She began to groan and breath heavier and twitch. Dave was feeling that same feeling build within his crotch. He began to moan and together they began groan and buck. The rhythm they had was like a fine symphony of lust as in unison, they came.

Jill hollered out Dave's name and "Oh yeah, fuck me, oh yeah oh oh oh."

Dave could feel his cum burst forth from the head of his penis and deep into Jill's vagina. He pounded her over and over, milking the semen from his tool, Jill complimenting his movements perfectly until after a few moments, she fell forward, exhausted. Dave just stood for a few moments looking down at her in awe. This gorgeous creature was his wife and what a wife she was.

He sat down on the couch next to her and she sat up, reaching over to caress his cock which was slowly becoming flaccid. The combination of their juices made the skin glisten and she thought just how comical yet sexy it looked as it quietly shrunk to regular size. She again though of the guy in the video and realized just how much she cherished Dave's penis, and yet, maybe a larger one would...nah, that wasn't important. She chuckled to herself again and Dave said, "What the heck is so funny?" "Nothing" she replied and gave his member a little squeeze. Dave forgot his question and smiled.

Meanwhile on the video, the guy and girl were just finishing up. Dave commented on how long these porno stars could last and how it almost seemed in human. The guy grabbed his cock and his cum shot across the girls breasts. Dave and Jill watched as the guy pumped himself dry over the girl and Dave asked, "Would you want me to have that big a dick?"

Jill gave Dave another little squeeze and then kissed him on the cheek and said, "Now, whatever would I do with a big freakish cock like that?"

Dave was the one chuckling to himself now. They kissed passionately and watched as the next scene began. It was a threesome, two girls and a guy. Dave looked down at Jill, grinned and said, "Ok, so when to we act out THAT scene?"

Jill wouldn't give an answer, it would ruin his surprise for next week. __________________________________________________________________________________________________

Morning

Karen walked into the bedroom where Frank was still sleeping. She just stood in the doorway and stared at him. They had been married twenty five years and were still on their honeymoon, well, about 70% of the time. She still found him quite handsome even with the extra weight and his hair loss. Her eyes wandered down his body and noticed he had what he liked to call, morning wood. She giggled a little and then got to feeling a bit mischievous. She walked over to the bed and very gently pulled the covers down. Frank always slept in shorts and she knew it might be tough to get them off, but she was up to the challenge.

With some difficulty, she managed to slide down his shorts without waking him. She though, "I know he's a deep sleeper, but oh wow..."

She looked down at his newly freed erection and, like every time before, she marveled at the fact that this appendage, this piece of stretched skin, could bring them both so much pleasure.

She gently wrapped her fingers around it and caressed it with her hand. She slowly began to pump it, feeling the skin sliding up and down the shaft with her hand, enveloping the head with each up stroke. She watched as, with each down stroke, the head was fully exposed giving the impression of a soldier wearing a helmet.

She tightened her grip slightly but kept the pace slow and the strokes even. She gazed up at the contented look on her husband's face as with her free hand, she tickled his balls. She watched as a smile came over his lips. She looked back at his cock and noticed a glint of pre-cum in the hole. She knew that Frank could sometimes take forever to cum, but this time, he seemed pretty well primed beforehand. She wondered what he might have been dreaming. She slightly quickened her pace.

She now decided that even she couldn't last too much longer. Not only was her arm getting a tad tired, but she really wanted to get him off, wondering just how long she could pull this off without waking him. Her mind's use of the term "pull this off" had not been lost on her and she chuckled to herself.

She began to pump Frank faster and she watched as his body tensed and suddenly, with a muffled groan, his semen erupted from the head of his cock and onto her hand and his pelvis. She milked him, slowing the pace a bit so as not to hurt him OR wake him.

After a few more very deliberate, yet quiet strokes, she stopped and unwrapped her hand, strings of the sticky substance keeping her connected to him. She stepped back and took some pride at her little game and just as she turned to get a towel to wipe her hand and clean him up a bit, Frank opened his eyes a bit and said, "So, do I get to return the favor or what?"

Her first reaction to his little deception was annoyance, but then she stopped and smiled.

"Sure" she replied.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers