After the Reception

Story Info
Party starts when couple's alone.
722 words
2.64
16.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jon T
Jon T
25 Followers

The reception was finally over. It had been a wonderful night full of absolutely delicious food, beautiful music, and just a bit too much champagne. He had enjoyed every splendid second of it; and every smallest detail would be forever burned in his mind, even down to the smells of jasmine and sandalwood which somehow hung over the ballroom for the entire evening.

He would remember it all, but only for one reason - because she had been there to spend the evening with him. She had prepared for this night for months, pouring over the plans, menus and music selections again and again to make sure that everything would be perfect, and she had succeeded.

He stayed with her all night, watching her move through the gathering of well-wishers, politely listening to every little pleasantry that they offered, and responding to each in a way so that every one of them felt that they had received their due attention.

He would never forget the way she looked; the black off the shoulder gown, the string of pearls, her gorgeous black hair worn up, and those night colored eyes that burned through him whenever she looked his way, even in the most casual of glances.

When dinner was over they danced together for the first time. He held her close to him, as they glided across the floor. He felt almost weak as they danced when her hair brushed against his cheek and his neck. Her neck was exposed as her hair was pulled up and he occasionally let his lips brush against her silky skin.

They had danced for hours, and they savored every second of it because they knew that this night would not end. Although it had never been spoken of, both knew that they would not separate tonight, as they had every night since their first meeting almost six months before.

Now that the reception was behind them their night alone together could finally begin. He had left the ballroom a bit early and went upstairs to make sure everything was ready. He had chosen the largest of the bedrooms on the east side of the housefacing the ocean. He had prepared the room with carnations and scented candles, and he opened the French doors onto the balcony to let in the light of the full moon and the sounds from the Atlantic.

He left the white shears as they were, closed in front of the opening so the breeze kept them blowing slightly. This only added to the more perfect atmosphere he had created for her.

He stood by the door going to the hall and he heard her voice. She was wishing one of the servants goodnight as she climbed the staircase. She was coming closer and he could feel and even hear his heart pounding in his chest. He moved away from the door and to the disc player in one of the armoires. Enigma, one of his favorite albums was already in the cradle waiting and he pressed "play". It would be playing when she came into the room.

She immediately scanned the ambience of the room the second she entered. The look on her face told him that she too thought it perfect.

"You've done beautifully," she said with that slight whisper which told him she too was anxious about what lay ahead.

"I wanted it to be everything you could have ever wished for," he said moving toward her.

He took her right hand, and he gently pulled her toward him. When she was close she turned around so that her back was to him and she leaned back into him. Her body pressed against him set every one of his nerve endings on fire. He had never felt desire like this in his entire life. He pressed his lips into her neck and softly kissed her. Again and again he kissed her neck and shoulders. He loved her shoulders and wanted to worship them for hours. He fought hard to keep his kisses soft for as long as possible because he wanted her excitement to build as slowly and as desperately as his own. It was happening because the more he worked the heavier her breathing became and the faster he felt her heart race through the fabric of her dress.

Jon T
Jon T
25 Followers