After the Store Closed...

Story Info
Lonely young wife seduces hunky Hispanic clerks.
1.6k words
4.01
38.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had had a crush on this one cute guy who works at the store a cross the street for months. He was Hispanic, with light brown skin and the deepest brown eyes. His lips were lusciously thick and appeared very soft. Every time I saw him, I couldn't help but wonder how they would feel on mine. Or on my pussy, for that matter...

He always smiled at me and said "Hi, how are you?" when I came into the store, and recently he had been asking me questions about my personal life. When he asked me whom I lived with, I could see the disappointment in his eyes when I told him I was married. Fuck, did I want to make that disappointment disappear!

Tonight I went there to get some cigarettes, just before closing time. My hunk was there, along with another guy I had never seen before. This one was also pretty hot, taller and leaner than the first one, and he had the most seductive look on his face when he greeted me in Spanish: "Buenas noches". His friend told me that he didn't speak any English since he had just arrived from Puerto Rico last month. I asked for my Salem Lights 100's and got them, along with a question about what I was doing tonight. I complained that my husband was away at a conference, and all my friends were busy, so I was feeling awfully lonely. He asked if I would like for them to come visit me when they were done closing the store, and I immediately felt a rush of excitement shoot through my body, stopping with a tingle in my crotch. I nervously said: "But I don't even know your names!"

He held out his hand and uttered in the sexiest tone I ever heard in my life: "I am Ricardo". His friend immediately held out his hand and identified himself as Carlos. When I reached for his hand, he gently took mine and kissed it, sneaking a tiny touch with his tongue. What felt like a million nerve impulses radiated through me, and I knew I couldn't say no to their offer of alleviating my loneliness! We decided that they would come over in about 20 minutes. I ran across the street, not knowing what to think, rushed up to my cozy penthouse apartment and waited.

A half hour has now passed and I'm still waiting. 40 minutes. They're not coming, I guess. Ding-dong. My heart is racing as I run to buzz them in. I hear their feet on the steps as they come closer and closer to my door. Two strange, latino hotties. What have I gotten myself into this time? I open my front door, and there they are. Ricardo hands me a bottle of champagne and says it's to celebrate that we have finally officially met. I stammer out something about getting some glasses and flee into the kitchen. I stand there for a few minutes, just gathering myself. I look up, and see my own reflection in the window. I also see Ricardo's, and now I feel his strong arms around me from behind.

"Are you OK, chica?", says his sexy voice.

"Yeah, I..." My words are muffled by his lips caressing mine in the softest, most sensual kiss, and I feel like I'm melting. Now I feel another pair of hands on my shoulders, and then traveling down my back in circular motions. Carlos has joined us, and between the two of them, they have me and themselves naked in a matter of seconds. Ricardo picks me up and carries me into the living room, with Carlos kissing me and fondling my tits on the way. I am gently put down on the couch, and they both stand before me. Their beautiful cocks are rock hard, waiting for the action to begin. Ricardo's is thick, probably about 8 inches, and I can just tell it's going to fit my pussy wonderfully.

Carlos is also well endowed, I'm guessing 9 inches, but not quite as thick. I don't know where to start, so they do it for me. Carlos continues kissing me on my lips, while Ricardo's lips start exploring my hot body. I let out a loud moan when he takes my one nipple into his mouth and plays with it with his tongue. The other nipple gets the same treatment, before those soft, thick lips travel lower. I feel my juices flowing out of my cunt, and cannot wait for him to taste them. He teases me by licking my inner thighs and my labia, until he senses that I can't stand it anymore. When his warm mouth touches my clit I come right away, can't control it, and I push his head into my quivering pussy.

"Wow, chica, you are really hot, aren't you?" he says with a smile. "Don't worry, there is plenty more where that came from." I motion him to stick his cock into me, and he heeds my command. My earlier hunch was correct, his dick fits me perfectly, and as I am sitting on my couch, with my legs spread wide apart, I get a full blown fuck. "Your pussy feels so good...ooh, so tight and wet" he groans into my ear. I come over and over, screaming at the top of my lungs in utter bliss. I can tell he is going to come soon, and I pull off him, immediately plunging his cock into my mouth.

As I get down on all fours on the floor, Carlos moves behind me and starts rubbing my ass with his cock. I feel it start pressing on my asshole, and little by little it makes its way in. Soon he is pumping away, and Ricardo's cum is spewing all over me. Ricardo then lays down under me, rubbing my nipples with his hands and licking my slick nether lips with his skilled tongue. I feel my orgasm rising again, and as I cry: "Oh, yeah, that's it, ahhh, I'm cumming...", Carlos shoots his load over my back and ass. Then we all tumble together onto the hardwood floor, and lay there for a little while, sweetly exhausted.

They can't lay still for long though, and to my surprise, Ricardo starts rubbing Carlos' cock until it stands erect. They kiss each other greedily, and run their hands down each other's bodies. Ricardo bends down and begins to tease the head of his friend's penis with soft licks, whilst rubbing his balls and asshole. I want in on this action, for some reason it is totally turning me on. I run to the bedroom and fetch my big, black dildo, and on the way I lube it with some massage oil. The least I can do for Carlos is to return his favor to me earlier! I start rubbing his ass with my oil-covered hands, making my way to his tight hole. He groans in appreciation as I begin to ease the dildo into his rectum. Deeper and deeper it goes, until almost all of it is in, and then I pump his ass with it set to full speed. Even though Carlos had come just a little while ago, it didn't lok like it was going to take him very long this time. His lips are parted, he is breathing very hard, and is muttering words of pleasure in Spanish. I know how great it feels to be the center of the attention of two people at the same time, and I do my best to satisfy him by ramming the instrument into him while Ricardo deep-throats him with his lovely mouth.

Carlos cries out in ecstasy as his cum shoots down Ricardo's throat and his asshole spasms around the vibrating dildo. I gently pull it out of him, and he sits down on the couch with a satisfied grin on his face. One look at Ricardo and I know what he wants. I want it too, and I immediately mount him, lowering my still steaming pussy onto his awaiting cock. "Ohhhh, yeah, chica, yeah, give me some more of that hot, tight pussy, ahhh..." His hips lift to meet mine, as we grind each other there on the floor. I wish I could stay in this moment forever, he feels so incredibly good inside me. I hug his dick with my cunt, slowly stroking up and down and all around.

Once again, I feel my climax building up inside me, and I know this one is going to be the best, deepest one I ever had. With every stroke I get closer to it, moaning and groaning as I move a little faster. He tells me over and over how hot and nice my pussy is, and it makes me even hotter. I can't hold off anymore, and with the next plunge it pierces my every nerve. I can't even scream, it feels so intolerably good. I pump him again and again, and every stroke brings a new surge of utter bliss through my whole body. Ricardo's cock becomes even harder as he unloads into my seizing vagina, looking like he is feeling the same way as I am. I move up and down a few more times as our orgasms subside and then let myself fall on top of his muscular chest.

I wake up on the couch, covered with a soft, fuzzy blanket. I am naked and I can feel the stickiness of semen all over me. Ricardo and Carlos are gone, but have left me a note. It says: "You can get anything you want at the store across the street, whenever you need it, chica."