After the Storm

Story Info
He deflowers his cute virgin cousin.
1.3k words
3.77
165.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian
Brian
4 Followers

When my aunt asked me to keep an eye on my 18-year-old cousin, I never dreamed we'd wind-up in bed together.

Michelle's parents were going away for a week, but Michelle didn't want to go. So I was asked to stop by and check up on her from time to time. They didn't need to ask twice. Even though, were act like brother and sister, I would catch myself checking her out every now and then. Michelle is petite with a lean body and reddish-blonde hair. When puberty hit her, her tits went from small peaks to firm, hard mounds.

The day Michelle's parents left, she asked if I would take her and some friends swimming over at our grandfather's. I didn't have a problem with it, so we went to get her friends.

As soon as we got to our grandfather's house, Michelle makes a mad dash into the house to change into her bathing suit. I told the other girls where they could change and headed in to the backyard with my suit.

I went into the utility shed and took off my clothes. It was a little breezy and I started to sport a massive hard-on. I was pulling on my suit and caught some movement out of the corner of my eye. Pulling my suit all the way up, I went outside to the pool just in time to see Michelle dive into the pool.

One second she was wearing the skimpiest, hot-pink string bikini I had ever seen, and the next her top was open and her bottom was floating in the pool. Frantically, she recovered her suit, but in that instant, I saw how the chilly water had stiffened her nipples and how trim her reddish-blonde muff was.

Just as she put her suit back on, her friends came out of the house and jumped into the pool. Nothing else happened after that, but I couldn't get the image of my cousin's sexy body out of my mind. When everyone was done swimming, I took everyone to one of the girl's house for a sleep over.

Two nights later, Michelle calls after a bad thunderstorm goes through, and tells me that the power is out in her neighborhood and asked me to come over. When I got there I saw some faint light in the house and knocked on the door. Michelle called from her room for me to come in, and that if I was thirsty, there was cold stuff in the fridge. On my way to the kitchen, I noticed that some burning candles all over the house giving off the scent of strawberries. I went and got a wine cooler from the fridge and went down to the family room to get comfortable.

I sucked down my drink and needed another. I heard Michelle coming down from her room and asked her to get me another "cooler" before she came to the family room. I was standing there thinking back to the other day at the pool and how sexy Michelle looked, when I turned around and there she was in a so-shear baby pink nighty holding my wine cooler.

Right away I was getting a rock hard-on, and of course Michelle couldn't miss seeing it. She pushed me onto the sofa and handed me my drink. The whole time I was staring at her body. Then out of reflex, I reached up with my free hand, and cupped her firm, pert tit. I started to gently squeeze it, and was flicking the nipple with my thumb. Michelle started to unzip my fly and pulled my pants down to my knees, and my penis sprang to attention.

Trying to shake out of my trance, I took a swig of my drink and spilled some, coating myself. I started to get up to clean myself up, when Michelle pushed me down and said she'd do it for me. Then she bent down and wrapped her luscious lips around my member and started to bob her head up and down. I couldn't believe that my cousin was sucking my dick like a pro. She was running her tongue up and down the underside of my dick. Then she started going faster. The feeling was unbelievable. I put my free hand on the back of her head to help her, but realized she didn't need it. I started to feel a tingle in my balls and told her I was going to cum. That just made her go faster. I couldn't hold back any more and blew my load right down her throat. She swallowed every drop. She looked up at me, and took my drink from my hand. She took a long drink and then locked her lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

I found myself pulling her body closer to me, and running my hands all over her body, I started to undress her. I rolled her over onto the sofa, and took off all my clothes. Then I bent over and put one of her breasts in my mouth, flicking the nipple with my tongue. I moved my hand between her legs and started to rub her clit. Her breathing got faster and she started to squirm. I was still playing with her pussy when I went to work on her other tit. I started to stick my forefinger in her tight pussy when she started bucking wildly. She started screaming, "It feels so good, please don't stop." she started to shudder and then it seemed like she froze. I could feel her pussy squeezing my finger and her juices were flowing onto my hand.

She looked down at me sucking her tit and said she never felt so good before. I told her the best was yet to come. I moved lower down her body and lightly kissed her stomach, and then put my face in her muff. As soon as I stuck my tongue in her pussy, she started grinding her muff in my face. I was nibbling on the nub of her clit and she stiffened. I could taste her sweet nectar and knew she wouldn't last long. Just then she started to cum again and she was pulling my face deeper into her pussy with her legs wrapped around the back of my head.

After coming down from her orgasm, Michelle and I ran to her room. We got on her bed and locked in another passionate kiss. She rolled me on my back and got on top of my stomach. She told me she was still a virgin and wanted me to be her first. I pulled her close and we kissed again. Then she sat up and hovered over my dick. I pressed my fellow to the velvety folds of her labia and she lowered herself down slowly.

I looked into her angelic face as she impaled herself with my weapon, and saw a painful expression appear. I felt a little "pop" and knew it was her hymen giving way. A little blood coated my penis, but was soon gone after a few moments, as Michelle took all of me inside of her.

I could feel how tight Michelle's pussy was, and knew she would climax soon. This time I wanted to cum with her. I rolled her over and was doing her from behind taking long deep strokes. She started to moan and gasp. Then she started to call out my name "Oh Andy ...Oh God!" over and over. Her pussy started to massage my prick and I felt my balls tighten up. Michelle screamed she was cumming and I dove deeper. Just as she was hitting her orgasm, I blew my spunk deep into her love canal. We both collapsed on the bed and soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

Brian
Brian
4 Followers