After The Storm

Info
She waits for her lover as a storm rages outside.
1.6k words
4.28
114.4k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



"Hello", Mandy said cheerfully as she put the phone to her ear.

"Hey, it's me. I just wanted to call and tell you I'm going to be late tonight", Joe sounded as apologetic as he could knowing he was breaking her heart.

"Oh Joe, no, not tonight. We had plans." Mandy sighed quietly, trying her best not to let him hear her disappointment.

"I'm sorry, I really am, but I have to finish working on this presentation for that big account I'm trying to land. If I can get this one we'll be set, babe. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Ok, I'll live. We'll do it another night then, just try not to be really late, Ok?"

"All right, I'll try. I really am sorry, I know how bad you wanted to see that movie."

"It's ok; I wanted to spend time with you more than I wanted to see that stupid movie. I'll try to wait up for you, ok?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, be careful coming home."

"I will, see you later tonight, bye."

"Ok, bye."

Mandy hung up the phone, pouting a little over her disappointment and the fact that she knew she wouldn’t be getting her usual red rose that he had brought to her every Friday after work for the last ten years.
They hadn't lived in this new house very long and she'd been spending much of her time trying to make it feel like a home. She was looking forward to a night out with Joe, just the two of them, he'd been putting in so many hours and she missed him tremendously.

"Oh well, I'll be able to finish hanging pictures and take the rest of the boxes to the basement", she said aloud to herself.

She went on through the day hanging and re-hanging pictures on the ivory colored walls. Moving them from one side of the room to another because of the glare from the many windows in their new beach house. They had dreamed of this house for a long time and now it was finally theirs.

Mandy loved the smell of the ocean; the scent was all through the house. First thing every morning she'd open the windows, take a deep breath and fill her lungs with the crisp salty air. She especially loved how bright it was with all the windows, she rarely closed the curtains, even at night.

After the last box was down in the basement Mandy ate a light supper and took a shower. She'd decided to watch the late show in the bedroom while she waited for Joe. She propped several pillows against the headboard of the bed. Leaning back on them she watched as the host of the show welcomed his guests. It wasn't one of the better late night episodes and the sudden rumble of thunder was a welcome sound. She and Joe loved storms; they would curl up on the bed together and watch through the huge glass doors. Tonight she would have to marvel at this one alone.

Mandy got up and turned the television off. She went to the large glass doors and pulled the curtains open wide. She had a clear view of the ocean from where she was standing, it looked beautiful as the waves rolled in and crashed rhythmically on the beach. A slender blue finger of lightening streaked through the sky, lighting up her room and making the ocean glow and twinkle for just a brief moment. She slid one of the doors open a few inches so she could hear the waves as they pounded the beach. She wanted to let the smell of the wet sand and the ocean air into the room. A gust of wind blew through the gap in the doors. A cool, salty mist sprayed across her face and dampened the front of her thin nightgown.

"Mmm", she sighed as she took a deep breath and turned to walk back to the bed to watch the storm that was looking to be a wicked one.

Mandy curled up on the bed and watched as the lightening snaked through the black night sky and rain pattered against the windows. She listened as the thunder rumbled and waves crashed harder and faster on the beach. She could feel the thunder deep in her stomach as it lumbered through the darkness.

She wasn't aware that the storm had lulled her to sleep until she felt his soft lips moving up her thigh from her knee. Her eyes fluttered open to look at the clock on the bedside table, it was 1:00 in the morning, she had only been asleep for two hours and the storm had passed while she slept.


"Mmm, you're really late", she said as he moved up to cover her mouth with his.
He kissed her deeply, tenderly and with a longing she herself was feeling.


"I'll forgive you this time", she sighed as his lips glided softly over her cheek and down to her neck.


Joe gently slid the thin straps of her nightgown off of her shoulders; following down her neck with a trail of soft, wet kisses. He pulled her gown down farther, revealing the creamy mounds of her breasts.
Mandy moaned softly, arching her back, allowing him to pull her gown off of her arms and down to her hips. She began working her fingers in his silky hair as he teased one hardening nipple then the other with his flicking tongue. A cool breeze from the still open door brushed across one wet nipple as he lavished the other with gentle licks and nibbles. His hands moved over her body so softly she could barely feel them if not for how cool they felt.


Joe's mouth ravished her breasts until she was panting and gasping with pleasure. Her gown had slid below her hips. She was nude under him. He sat up letting his gaze follow the path of moonlight that splashed across her body. Joe slowly traced the shadowed line cast by the moon down her breasts to her stomach and beyond to the small patch of fine hair nestled between her thighs.


With his hand hovering over her mound, she lifted her hips off the bed until she felt his hand against her. A low moan echoed through the room when his cool fingers found her throbbing button. The sensation of cool on warm combined with how long it had been since they had last made love was enough to bring her to orgasm. She let her hips fall back to the bed; his hand followed her down never breaking contact. She ground her hard button against him until another orgasm washed over her and she lay breathless and glistening with perspiration in the soft glow of moonbeams.


Joe covered her body with his and began to kiss her passionately. Their tongues danced a lover’s duel in the dark caverns of their mouths. He deepened the kiss as he slowly entered her, filling her with his hard shaft. Her silky wetness closed around him as her contracting muscles pulled him deeper into her.


Mandy wrapped her arms tightly around him and pulled him closer as he began slowly pumping in and out of her. She lifted her hips to meet his with every thrust. Joe pushed into her slowly with long, deep strokes and pulled back even slower. Every movement was rhythmic, deliberate, with one goal in mind. Mandy's body tensed, her breath caught in her throat, her mind was spinning as her juices flowed over his hardness. She clung to him, her fingers digging into his back, her breathing ragged and raspy as the orgasm consumed her.


Joe continued pumping in and out of her until she was exhausted beneath him before sliding off beside her and wrapping her in his arms. He kissed her softly on the cheek and whispered into her ear.


"I love you, always remember how much I love you".


"Mmm, I love you too, sweet dreams", Mandy purred as she snuggled against him and drifted off into blissful sleep in his arms.


The sound of the doorbell jolted Mandy awake at six a.m. She jumped up quickly, grabbing and putting on her robe as she ran to the door so that the bell wouldn't wake Joe. She opened the door just a crack to see who it was. Rubbing her sleep hazed eyes she wasn't sure if she was seeing straight when she saw the officer that stared back at her.

"Mrs. Wilmington", the man in uniform asked?

"Yes, is there a problem officer?"


"Mrs. Wilmington, I'm with the Ocean's Cove Police Department and I'm afraid I have some bad news".


"Ok, what kind of news", Mandy asked, worried.


"Maam‘, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but, your husband was in a fatal car accident around midnight this morning and we need you to please come with us."
Mandy stood stunned for a moment, her heart in her throat.


"I'm sorry, you've made a mistake, you must have the wrong address. My husband came home at one o'clock this morning and is in bed sleeping right now."


"Mrs. Wilmington, I'm sorry, this isn't a mistake"...

The officer’s voice trailed off as she turned and ran back to the bedroom. She flung the door open expecting to see Joe sleeping peacefully but only saw that his side of the bed had not been slept in at all. She was confused; her heart was racing, tears started to streak down her face and she began sobbing uncontrollably. She slowly made her way across the room, standing on his side of the bed; with a trembling hand she reached out and picked up the single red rose lying on his pillow.

Please send me some back to let me know if you liked or didn't like this story. This is a different kind of story than I've written in the past so your comments and opinions are greatly appreciated.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Wicked-N-Erotic
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’ve never cried while reading a story on here before…

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just... wow

First off you have a great voice~<3 Second, Wonderful story... but oh so sad... i almost feel like crying myself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It was Beautiful

That was the most wonderful and heartwarming thing I've ever heard/read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fab!

i really loved this story - so much better than what you usually get online! really loved it!

on_a_hill_in_ncon_a_hill_in_ncabout 20 years ago
I like your narrative ability,it is excellent !

I built a up load big enough to shampoo a Grizzly Bear just listening to you.Thanks,on_a_hill_in_nc

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Summer Rain A passionate affair has steamy moments in the rain.in Erotic Couplings
Summer Belle Hot day turns into a stormy night.in Erotic Couplings
In the Rain Strangers meet during a storm.in Erotic Couplings
Alt Vista A voyeur who likes being watched as well.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
When It Rains A sudden downpour leads to an incredible afternoon.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories