After the Trip

Story Info
What happens now that she got wild in the Carribean?
2k words
3.96
103.9k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 12/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I've had several requests from readers to write about what has happened after our trip to Hedonism. I want to say thanks to everyone for their wonderful comments and encouragement. The Trip was my first attempt at erotic story telling. If you have not done so, you might want to read that story before reading this, my second foray into telling the world about our erotic adventures. Just to get a better understanding of the circumstances. Naturally, I have changed the names of the characters. However, I want to make clear that everyone involved knows that I am writing these stories and they have encouraged me. So, on to the next series of experiences. We did get together with our new friends from Hedonism, but that comes later in the story.)

Our story continues about three months after we returned from Hedonism. Life had been different. Very different. We had kept in touch with the other couples on a fairly regular basis. E-mail, a few phone calls, promises to get together again, that sort of thing. We had traded pictures of the trip and all of us had wonderful visual aids to help us remember the fun we had. Just normal vacation pics. Well, maybe not exactly normal, but no one had photographed our nighttime activities. An oversight that gave us all regrets. But, we did have the memories. And I did enjoy looking at the pics of Amy, Julie and Sara. And, of course, MrsAE, naked and playing with the other couples. We had also shared some more intimate pictures, but I wasn't sure all the wives knew about it. It was exciting to visualize the other guys getting hard looking at MrsAE's nakedness. (BTW, just in case you are interested, I do post the Mrs.' pics on a couple of those websites for husbands who like to show their wives naked.)

MrsAE, whom I shall call Lynn in this series of stories, just to make things a bit easier, had come back with her fires stoked. (My name is Alan, btw.) Having all those men look at and fondle her naked body and then fucking Jonathon while I watched had brought out the naughtier of her many personalities. (She's a Gemini, remember?) At first, she had been a bit embarrassed to talk about it. She would dismiss my questions with a quick response and change the subject. But, when I talked to her during sex . . . now that was a different story. She obviously got quite turned on reminiscing about being naked in front of the other couples and our experience with public sex. But her best orgasms were reserved for the times when I described how she looked riding Jonathon's huge dick.

After a month or so, she became quite comfortable with the experience and we talked of it more openly. When I asked if she wanted to do it again, she thought for a few seconds and said, "I loved all the playing. It might be fun to do that again. But, having sex with Jonathon was a one-time thing. We were away from home, my inhibitions were gone, and I just decided to go for it. Now that I know what it is like, it will never happen again."

I was ok with that. Never really got comfortable with the whole thing myself. Yeah, it was an amazing turn on to see her riding Jonathon. Watching that huge cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Watching her cum so hard. But, there was still that jealousy thing . . . I wasn't sure I wanted it to happen again, either.

Ok, preliminaries out of the way, time to get on with filling you in on the events of the next few months.

Several years ago, we had begun visiting a nearby big city to visit a swingers club that we enjoyed. It was fun to get away from our small town and all the provincialism. We were both voyeurs and we loved watching the action in the club. We had several encounters with other couples. For instance, when one wife flashed her tits at me, Lynn got hers out. The other husband immediately locked his lips on her left nipple and I watched as she enjoyed his ministrations at the well lit table, immediately beside the dance floor. For the rest of the night, he regularly slid his hand down her blouse to play with her naked breasts. She seemed to enjoy his attention, but when they invited us to join them in their hot tub, she declined. This was before the trip, however.

The first time we visited the club, post-trip, about half way through the evening, we met an attractive couple about our age. (We are, remember, mature. Not old mind you, but old enough.) The wife, Donna, was lovely, tall, slim, and flirtatious. She was wearing a long white dress that left no doubt about her nakedness under the single garment. Lynn's very round figure fascinated the husband, Glenn. It was obvious, that he loved her big boobs and round ass by the way he fondled her on the dance floor. He liked the stark contrast to his own wife's figure. Lynn had worn a short skirt and a blouse open to her waist. Several times, I saw his hands slide in to hold her naked breasts as they danced. She was having a great time, just like on our trip.

The night was full of potential. Lynn was enjoying the situation, similar to, but less naughty than Hedonism. She could play and not be pressured. She was in control. As the night wore on, she allowed Glenn's hands to roam freely.

Late in the evening, I was dancing with Donna and Glenn was with Lynn, when we brought the girls together, face-to-face. There were maybe 40 other couples on the dance floor. Glenn had his hand inside Lynn's blouse and was pulling on her hard nipples. She was loving the attention and having everyone in the club see her enjoying herself. She had always enjoyed our visits to the club. She was often touched and fondled, but this was different. She wanted the people to look.

I was fondling Donna's smaller tits and nice round butt, although there was no real opening for me to slip my hand into. As we continued to dance, the girls began to fondle one another. Donna reached inside Lynn's blouse, opening it wide as she did so. Here were my wife's boobs, on display for everyone to see while another woman stroked her. Glenn then began to slide his hand down into the waistband of Lynn's skirt. This was something I had fantasized about. A crowed dance floor, her boobs openly displayed, another woman fondling and then sucking them, and the strange man's hand moving toward her bare pussy. Lynn was leaning back against Glenn, her bare breast thrust up and her eyes closed. She was very turned on and I was hard as a rock.

Not being able to touch Donna's bare skin was frustrating. I wanted to feel her. As if he knew what I was thinking, Glenn, unable to reach between Lynn's legs because of the tight waistband of her skirt, removed his hand and guided mine to lift Donna's dress. As I slid her dress up her long slim legs, Glen began to lift Lynn's short skirt. At first I felt a rush of panic. I knew that Lynn wasn't wearing any underwear and that if her skirt were lifted too far, her newly shaved pussy would be visible. However, that seemed to be exactly what she wanted. Very quickly, I had Donna's dress bunched around her waist, and I was looking at my wife with her ass and pussy similarly visible. Our girls both seemed to love having their assets on display.

The crowd on the dance floor closed in around us, watching. I saw at least three other women with their dresses lifted to their waists and their pussies showing. Donna continued fondling Lynn's exposed breasts. Glenn was squeezing her bare ass as Donna allowed her hand to slip down to Lynn's naked pussy. Lynn, in turn, moved her hand between Donna's legs. Until now, the crowd had shielded us from the bouncers, who at this point, showed up to remind us this was an off-premise club and that we should cool down a bit. Hmmm, maybe I didn't want the action to stop, maybe I did. At least it created a break. The girls laughed and straightened their garments.

When the music changed, we walked back to our table. Glenn and I sat down, but Lynn and Donna stood next to us talking. I watched as Glenn began to stoke Lynn's leg. I was astonished to see her move her feet to spread her thighs. His hand disappeared under her skirt and she shivered as he touched her pussy, which everyone in the club had seen, just minutes before. It was the first time she had been touched there since Hedonism. Donna, who was whispering in her ear, moved her hands inside Lynn's blouse. It was a voyeur's dream. A crowed nightclub and my wife enjoying the attention of a couple we had just met. I was just sitting and watching.

After a few moments (too few, damn it), the girls moved to sit with us at the table. Lynn sat by Glenn and Donna by me. Lynn's skirt rode high on her strong thighs and she spread her legs enough to give Glenn his first clear view between them. This was, indeed, a new Lynn. Glenn admired her nakedness for several seconds and then moved his hand to touch her again. Anyone who walked by would have a wonderful view of him stroking her pussy. Lynn just looked around to see who was watching, then closed her eyes, slumped a bit in the chair and enjoyed his fingers. I wasn't sure if she was comfortable that no one could see, or if she just didn't care. Oh, yeah!

Donna had also allowed her dress to ride up. I could see the tops of her thighs, and, when she noticed me looking and spread her legs to accommodate my view, her pussy. As I moved my hand under her dress she shivered slightly. I was stroking her slit and massaging her clit. She just sat there with her legs open and moved to my touch. If she wasn't enjoying my touch, she sure had me fooled. Then, she leaned over and whispered, "We should be naked and fucking." Donna was, obviously, not one to beat around the bush. Well, truth be told, she didn't have a bush to beat around.

As I mentioned earlier, I like the idea of Lynn playing around, but am still a bit uncomfortable with the idea of sharing her completely. One time could be considered a memorable experience. More than once was a lifestyle change. Did I want our comfortable life to change? Hmmm, depended on which head was doing the thinking. People often told me I thought too much. So, I told her that I was unsure where Lynn stood on the idea. Yeah, yeah, call me chicken, but I just wasn't sure how I felt. She watched Lynn with her legs spread and Glenn moving his hand between them and said, "She looks like she is having fun so far." Indeed she did.

Donna leaned over and spoke to Lynn for several seconds. When she straightened, she also moved my hand from between her legs, pulled her dress down and stood up.

"Time to go back to our place," she said. I looked at Lynn who without comment picked up her purse and headed for the door. My, my, now what? After twenty years of marriage, she had surprised me so many times in the last three months that I had lost count.

Damn, I was glad that guy on the plane had talked her into going to Hedonism . . .

(to be continued)