After The Workout Bench

Story Info
An evening of bliss in the hot tub.
1.2k words
4.32
23.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Please. Read "The Workout Bench" before reading this story. Continuity is everything.

********************************

We smile at each other. You begin to lower your eyes and I tilt your chin to me. Kissing your ruby red whores lips I tell you that there is no need for that tonight. I allow you to fully gaze upon the body of your MASTER because you have pleased him so well today.

Easing you into the hot soapy water – I go to undress – to join you. First to the kitchen to get that chilled bottle of Merlot that is you favorite wine. Returning with the wine, glasses and some cheese – all on a tray – it is your MASTER that will serve you tonight, my pet. It is your MASTER that will do your bidding. At least until daybreak.

Washing your pretty body – your MASTER has gained a new respect for you, my pet. You keep your body well toned to do your MASTERS bidding – your muscular thighs – so tight and trimmed - yet without that "muscle-bound" look. Your firm breasts without a hint of sag. Your tight little butt just begging to be fucked. Just thinking of that and my cock begins to swell!

I add some coconut-pineapple oil to the water. Swishing it around, the aroma is enticing – your favorite oil because it makes your skin soft and shiny. Taking the loopus, I begin to rub your back – causing the skin to glow in the process. You lean forward and moan – knowing that this turns me on as well as the massage does you. Rubbing higher – then lower – reaching between your butt cheeks – rubbing your little star shaped rosebud – causing you to squeal in the momentary pain.

I pull you up onto the ledge – out of the water – so that I may have access to your bald little pussy. Your labia are already swollen and red – a sure indication of your arousal – puffy little pussy wings just begging to be sucked.

I lower my lips to your sex. Gently I kiss each wing – licking the water off your lips and flicking my tongue onto your hardening little bud – dipping into your sex to taste your essence as it flows from you. Your juices are the most delicious I have ever tasted, my pet – an indication that the diet you are following has changed the way you smell and taste. I love every drop that falls onto my waiting tongue. Uuuummmmmm! Delicious.

You move your hips toward my waiting mouth – wanting my tongue deep inside you – not yet, my pet – not yet. You must be patient and wait until just my very breath on your bald tight pussy causes you to orgasm. I want you so hot that the very thought of an orgasm will trigger one – sending you into a writhing, contorting soul – begging for release. I want you so hot that just the mere licking of your ear lobe will send you into orgasm. Patience, my pet – patience.

I press your body flat on the ledge, one leg into the water – the other bent at the knee. Moving to your nearest breast – I take that hard little nubbin into my mouth while pinching and twisting the other. You nipples are super-sensitive tonight, having just removed your clamps before getting into the water. You moan and I can smell your juices flowing – that heady aroma of a woman aroused.

I move lower, kissing your stomach – toying with your belly button – kissing the top of your mons. Lifting the leg that was in the water – I place it over my shoulder so that I am between your thighs. Easing my tongue into you again, I curl it to scoop your juices into my waiting mouth. Swallowing your copious juices, I begin teasing your rosebud with my finger – easing it into you – sawing it in and out – getting deeper and deeper until, finally, it is buried to the hand.

You are squirming and moaning – wanting relief – not yet, my precious – not yet. I want you hotter – hotter than ever. I remove my finger from your ass and move up to kiss you – feeling those full whores lips open to accept my probing tongue – tasting your juices on my lips – you shiver. Did you cum, my pet? I hope not – I haven't given you my permission to cum yet!

I caress your breast – softly squeezing it – probing your nipple with my tongue again – sucking it in – nipping on it – pulling with my teeth until it is painfully stretched – releasing it to allow it to resume your natural shape.

One hand massaging the top of your mons – sliding down to your star shaped rosebud – back up, a finger dipping into your hole – rubbing your juices onto your clit – flicking that hard little bud again – red and inflamed – harder then ever. Your body responds – your moan and writhe under my touch. I dip a finger into you – reaching high – searching for that special spot – making your fine body lurch upward when I find it – reaching for my finger – reaching for release. I withdraw.

You moan and tell me "Don't stop – please, MASTER, let your unworthy slave cum – Please MASTER – I beg you. Please??"

Your excitement has been affecting me – nothing makes me harder than to know that I am pleasing you – as you so often please me. My cock is rock hard and purple – swollen to its maximum length – huge in its 2" girth.

I turn your body on the ledge such that both feet are now in the water and I am still between your legs. Lining up my cockhead at the entrance to your sex, I ease an inch or so into you as I pull you off the ledge causing my cock to embed fully into you. You scream at the sudden penetration – then the pain turns to pleasure as I raise and lower your firm body on my cock – fucking your cunt as it has never been fucked before.

You head lolls back – hanging onto my arms – mouth open and slack – moaning your pleasure and you cum. "Cum, my pet – cum for your MASTER. NOW! Cum for me."

You pussy spasms are working its magic on my hard cock – your velvet sheath is caressing my cock – squeezing it - milking it – pulling my cum up from my balls. My huge ball sack begins to tighten – signaling my cum. My cock swells – so much that our fucking motion is slowed by the tightness – my pee hole expands – my cum erupts from deep in me – flooding your hot pussy with those thick white spurts of cum. Flooding your pussy and dripping out of you. Finally easing the path for our continued fucking until the swelling of my cock recedes and it begins to soften.

Sitting down on the seat in the tub – you astride me – my softening cock still within you. Cuddling and caressing – resting for a while. Then, to clean up and retire to the bedroom for a night of bliss.