After Work

Story Info
You return home after a bad work day.
1.3k words
4.33
14k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You returned from work exhausted. I'd been relaxing here at home waiting for you, and as you walked in the door, threw your purse on the table and snuggled next to me on the couch; I could see written on your face the length and hardships of the day. You started to tell me about all that went wrong today, but I put a finger to your lips quickly and silenced you with a gentle kiss.

I pushed you back into the sofa as I moved my hands down your legs, slipping off your shoes and letting you stretch your toes and feet still in the nylons you wore. I returned my mouth to nuzzling your neck, as you simultaneously pushed yourself further back into the couch and wrapped your arms around my head, in effect telling me not to stop.

I kissed down your neck as my hands moved on your shirt, pulling the buttons apart gently and exposing your bra and bare midriff, following my hands with my warm breath as I trailed more kisses down your chest. My tongue traced the tops of your breasts, peeking above your white lace bra. Your moans increased as I licked between your breasts, then trailed over and licked your navel, pushing my tongue in and out of your bellybutton.

As I distracted you with my navel tonguing, you raised your pelvis off the sofa, begging me to slip your skirt off and turn my attention to your lower body. I refused your advances, instead moving my hands behind your back and tugging the clips of your bra, detaching and removing the brassiere. You gasped as the cold room air reached your naked breasts; and as I licked each nipple in turn I marveled as they became sharp and rigid. I gripped your right nipple with my teeth; slowly scraping and licking as I pulled my mouth back, letting the nipple fall back onto its rosy peaked breast. My attention turned toward your left nipple, and as I trailed my tongue across your chest to lick it, you marveled at the trial of goose bumps my trail left in its wake.

Your hands were now pushing my head lower and lower, away from your breasts and belly, and I could smell your excitement in the air. I finally got the hint and bent down, pulling the black skirt down across your hips, as you raised your body to allow me free access. I let a hiss of air escape my pursed lips as I realized you had worn my favorite pair of panties, almost as a subconscious costume for our night's entertainment. Slipping your skirt down your legs, I kissed a trail after it, licking your legs and thighs. I pushed my nose toward you to smell your sex, and was impressed to feel your pussy had already begun to moisten the panties. I could feel your clit through the cotton, pulsing outward and in time to your heartbeat, which was racing. I pulled your pussy toward me, toward the edge of the couch, and flicked my tongue across its cotton barrier. You jumped up, allowing me to quickly jerk the underwear off your hips, and exposing your pussy to my wide-eyed gaze and eager mouth. Your scent was overpowering, and I moved my legs closer to the couch edge, brushing my excitement against your right leg, as I stretched my mouth to taste your fluids.

I licked your lips, teasing your clit forward. You're body was tense, until your clit peeked forward, and I began to nibble and flick it. Your gushing pussy told me I was doing good work, but you could also feel my cock pushing through my jeans, touching your leg as I licked you.

You pulled me up from my kneeling position and forced my crotch to your face, as you rubbed my cock with your face and mouth thru my jeans. Your hands trembled as you pulled my zipper down and over my dick, then gripped it through my boxers and pulled my throbbing member out. A thin smattering of precum surrounded my tip, and your tongue gently licked around it before you sucked the head into your mouth, pulling my crotch forward toward the back of the couch.

As you licked and sucked my cock, my hands touched your maidenhood, and I found two fingers working your pussy. As I continued to touch your pussy, you muttered something and let my dick pop out of your mouth.

Understanding your wordless grunt, I positioned my cock at the entrance of your pussy and looked into your eyes. We stared at each other wide-eyed as our sexes met and then I entered you. Your slick pussy gripped my wet cock and I began pistoning in and out of your body. Your ass stuck down on the couch as I continued to thrust in and out. After a few moments my angle was lost and I tumbled down to the floor, as you continued moving forward and sitting on top of me with your pussy still welcoming my advances.

"Do you love feeling me inside you honey" I asked.

"Oh god Ace your dick is so hard. I love it deep in my pussy" you replied.

"Does this make you forget all about the rest of the day,' I asked you.

"Hell" you said, " do this every night after work and I wont ever need a vacation. Just keep fucking me oh god " you cried.

"No problem sweetie" I said between thrust" your pussy is so warm I never want to leave. Are you coming on my cock?"

Your breathing had become labored and your breasts had begun to get flush, a sign I knew was an orgasm was soon.

"Can you feel it lover, can you feel my pussy squeezing your cock?"

"yesssss." I answered, as my cum was not too soon off.

We continued to thrust on each other as I moved my hand down between us, finding your engorged clit with my thumb and helping you along the primrose path. Your pussy pulsed as you screamed "ohhhhh fucckkkkk" and I felt your pussy grip and release my cock in rapid succession. I eased off a bit as you regained your composure.

"Oh god that felt so good," you breathed. " Are you ready?"

I thought about it and thought as my cock contemplated where to go from there.

"Umm yes I think so. Do you want to see me cum?"

"Oh god yes--please let me see It." you were a fan.

"All right honey--get on your back," I said, as I pulled your pussy off of my cock.

You moved quickly into position as I kept my cock rigid and straddled your chest, stroking it as you put your hands under my balls. " Where do you want it sweetie?" I asked through clenched teeth, my excitement continuing.

"Um -- come on my tits this time"

I agreed and continued to throttle my cock as I aimed the head at your right breast, as your own hand moved down to your pussy, flicking your lips and clit.

You recovered quickly and began moving underneath me as you came again.

"Oh god I'm coming on your tit," I cried, as my cock unleashed a torrent of cum onto your breast and nipple. My breathing halted as I came again and again, as you stared at my face and my spurting cock alternatively. After my orgasm, I moved along side you on the floor and threw my arms around you, nestling my head next to your left breast.

"Welcome home honey I missed you," I said as we calmed ourselves and relaxed in front of the couch, amongst our clothes and pillows in disarray.

"Want to do that again?" you said.