After Work

Story Info
Honey, I'm home!
1.3k words
4.05
15.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive home from work and take your time opening the mail, getting yourself a beverage. You call out to me, but get no answer. My car is in the drive, so you know I must be home, and you quietly go upstairs to see if I might be napping.

As you walk softly down the hall to the bedroom, you can see that the door is not completely closed and you are able to hear me moaning softly and breathing excitedly. You feel the familiar stirring in your groin as you listen to me. Gently pushing aside the idea that I am not alone, you carefully open the bedroom door just far enough so you can see the bed. You feel your cock stiffen further as you take in the scene through the doorway.

I am naked on my back in the middle of the bed, my legs spread wide, revealing my freshly shaved pussy completely. I am using my vibrator to stimulate my clit as I pinch my nipples, making them hard and sensitive. Your first thought is to surprise me immediately, taking over and giving me the fucking you can clearly see that I need to get... but as you stand there watching me, you decide that letting me finish before you begin will be much more fun. In preparation for this, you undress and pile your clothes next to you on the floor, sipping your drink, watching, and waiting.

I continue to rub my clit with the vibrator, stroking it inside me occasionally and moaning more and more loudly as I do. Suddenly, you think I must have noticed you, because I call your name out loud and convulse, giving in to a powerful orgasm. Your cock, rock hard now, twitches urgently as you watch me cum, the waves of ecstasy washing over me and slowly concluding as I gradually become quiet again. I lay there, eyes closed, slowly regaining my composure, and you now gently swing the door open, wanting to be next to the bed before I realize you are there.

Now, I open my eyes, and I am indeed startled to see you standing there over me. I see your incredible erection and instantly know that you must have seen everything.

I tell you that I am sorry I could not wait for you today, and you tell me that it doesn't matter if I'm sorry or not, it's not going to change what is going to happen now. Knowing that you want to fuck me makes me wet all over again as you position yourself over me and insert your cock into my still quivering twat. You grab my wrists with your hands and put them up over my head, holding them there as you stroke me. I can feel the head of your cock stroke over my g-spot again and again, and I encourage you to fuck me harder, faster as I feel myself wanting to cum again. Disregarding my request, you slow down and stop, leaving yourself inside me.

I wait beneath you, moaning with lust, arching my hips and trying to move against you enough to finish. You tell me that I must be still unless I want you to withdraw from me. Reluctantly, I stop moving and am still, all the while whispering in your ear how much I need to cum, that I want to show you how slutty I can be for you, cumming on your cock as you fuck me. Gradually, you begin to stroke me again, making me even more crazy now, begging you to please make me cum now. Much to my delight, you release my hands and fuck me harder now, telling me to cum for you right now, because you have other plans for me next. Hearing that the pleasure is not over yet sends me over the edge and I wrap my arms around your neck, pulling you close to me as I surrender to my orgasm once again. When I am done, you get off of me and tell me to sit up. I sit on my knees on the bed, and you get the rope and tie my hands behind me. Then, you return to stand in front of me on the bed.

I tell you that I have been waiting all day to get your cock in my mouth where it belongs, and you gladly satisfy my desire by rubbing your slick cock on my lips and entering my mouth so I can taste myself on you. I love listening to you as I work my tongue over your raging hard-on, intentionally trying to make you moan as much as I can. You allow me the pleasure of sucking you for several minutes, and then you decide that it's time to take your time fucking my ass next.

There is a small, padded bench at the foot of the bed, and now you help me off the bed and instruct me to straddle the bench lengthwise and lean forward.

With my hands still tied behind me, lying face down on the bench, you take some more rope and tie me to the bench from the waist up. After noting the convenience of my position, you take a dildo from the nightstand and insert it into my juicy, waiting pussy. It's held in by the fact that I'm pressed against the bench and I sigh in frustration that I can't move enough to ride it a little, making myself cum again.

Giving up for the moment, I wait there, immobile and helpless to stop you from taking whatever you want from me, as you lube my sensitive anus.. talking to me and telling me what a dirty little slut I am to let you have me this way while you do it.

When you are ready, you press yourself against my ass firmly, instructing me to relax and let you in like a good slut should. I feel myself surrender to you as you enter me carefully, taking the time to enjoy my moans of pleasure and submission as you fill me with your manhood.

The bench is no wider than my shoulders, and as you lean over to fuck me, you place your hands on my shoulders to steady yourself. This has the effect of holding me down and making me feel even more vulnerable and so erotically lost in the act of pleasing you. I feel your big cock reaching deep inside me as you stroke into me completely now, making me moan louder and beg you to fuck me like the whore I am. You use your hands to spank my nice round ass as you pound me, making my cheeks slightly red and more sensitive.

I can feel the dildo moving in and out of my pussy an inch or two as you fuck my ass now, making it very difficult to hold my orgasm off. I ask you if I can cum for you, and you tell me that I cannot just yet. I ask you to please stop fucking me because I am going to cum.. I can't help it anymore.. you continue to fuck me, about to tell me again not to finish, when you feel my body tense and begin to shake with an incredibly intense orgasm.

Still, you do not stop stroking my ass, making me scream out loud and beg you to stop again. Again, you ignore me, fucking me harder now, making me totally incoherent with your pounding.

After a few more minutes of this, with me lost in ecstasy, I feel your grip tighten on my shoulders and your body tense as you spray your load deep inside me, finally completing my surrender to you, and knowing that it won't be the last.