After Work David and Kim

Story Info
David was exhausted.
838 words
3.65
16.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sitting at his computer all day, David was exhausted. Before heading out, he walked down the hall to Kim's office to say good night. As he stood in her doorway he stared at her, thinking how beautiful she was and how she always made him smile. Feeling someone watching her, Kim turned around and shot a big smile at David. His gorgeous eyes and kind smile made him almost irresistible to her.

Kim and David had known each other now for almost 3 years and had just recently become good friends. They respected each other and talked about everything. This evening, though, as she turned and looked at him she wanted nothing but to ravage him. She called him over to her, offering him a seat. As he sat down, Kim rolled her chair to his, placed her hands on his knees and smiled. Gazing into each other's eyes the two friends realized something was about to happen. Slowly they leaned in towards each other and as their lips met, fireworks exploded. Kim's lips were soft. David had often thought of kissing her, but now that it was happening he couldn't control his desire for her. He pressed his lips to hers and as her lips parted he slid his tongue into her mouth. Tasting her sweet kiss, he felt her begin to kiss him back. Their tongues followed each other and their kiss intensified. David started to feel Kim's hand run up his legs, and his already swollen crotch was about to explode. He had dreamed of this moment for a while and didn't know how he would react. As her hands reached him, she gently rubbed him. Working her way up, she unbuttoned his pants and released him. Still fervently kissing him, she slid her hands into his boxers. When she wrapped her fingers around him, the kissing paused as he moaned. They both opened their eyes and looked at each other, wondering if they should continue, but without saying a word, Kim pushed her chair back and kneeled in front of him.

Watching her with great anticipation David ran his hands down her face and leaned down and kissed her soft lips again. By now, Kim had released him from any clothing and was ready to devour him. She wanted to go slowly, letting him know how much she lusted for him. Softly she began to slide her hands up and down his shaft, at the top she gave a gentle squeeze and slid down again. He swelled a little more with each passing of her hands. Leaning forward she began to follow her hands with her tongue. In a circular motion she tenderly licked his tip and with each passing she let him slip deeper and deeper into her mouth. The warmth and gentle touch of her mouth had David going insane. Leaning his head back, he could do nothing else but moan. This was the most amazing thing he had ever experienced.

As Kim's lips slid up and down him, she cupped his balls and began to rub them. With a delicate touch she made him almost explode. Kim could taste a little precum and decided to slow down. Standing up in front of him, she lifted her shirt revealing her black lace bra. Being unable to control himself, David pulled her into him. Kissing her everywhere. He was so passionately kissing her chest that she didn't realize he had already unhooked her bra. He warm hands were on her back now, rubbing all of her tension away. Quickly, David slid her bra straps off her shoulders and onto the floor. As her breasts were freed, he cupped them and thought about how beautiful they were, passionately he began sucking them. With one nipple in his mouth and the other in his hand, Kim was going crazy. She pulled David's head deeper into her chest as his hands wondered lower on her body.

As they approached her skirt, he unzipped it and slid it down. Once he saw her red thong, he knew he was going to take her right then and there, and without even thinking, he stood up, sat her on a table and entered her.

She was swollen and wet with desire and the sole act of him entering her almost made her cum. His large cock pushed into her with brute force, like he was out of control. Grabbing onto her firm thighs, he pulled her closer. With his cock penetrating her heat she almost lost it. Kim slid her hands up her abdomen and reached her breasts; she cupped them and tightened her grip. Immediately, she began to pulse around him. Once David felt her juices rush around him he exploded into her. Thrusting harder and harder, his climax made him almost growl. As the sensation subsided, Kim sat up and pressed her breasts into David's chest and kissed him. Now his lips felt cold, but as their eyes met, they knew they had found something great.