After Work Friday

Story Info
Dawna goes out after work with her workmates for a beer....
7.2k words
3.95
24.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DewMee
DewMee
31 Followers

The work day was done, and so was the week. After finishing up on an important proposal and sending it off to by manager, me and a few of the other girls decided to head down the the corner bar for a drink. We called our husbands and informed them we would be having a social evening with our co-workers. Some talked with their husbands, some left messages. I left one on my husband's voicemail, both at his office and again on his cell. It was then I realized he was gone for the weekend on business. Since he was an hour ahead of me, I wondered why he didn't answer. I accessed my email, and there he had sent me a message saying he had to go to New York on business. He would be back Monday. Said also that he would be in lots of meetings so may not answer his phone. So, I will have the weekend to myself. I wasn't sure what I thought of that. It didn't happen too much, but it did seem to happen regularly. Of course, my mind went off thinking. It had been quite some time since we made love, and I thought that maybe he was having an affair with someone in New York. But I had no evidence of that. Besides, when he comes home from these business trips, he always ravages me! Maybe I will set up a nice surprise for him when he gets home Monday night? Yes... I grin as I'm asked by Beatty who sits next to me what I am thinking of. I told her about my husband being away all weekend and that I planned to surprise him when he got home. She said,

"Oh honey, you should enjoy yourself this weekend. Get yourself would up like a clock spring and let loose when he gets home!"

I said, "Well, maybe. I guess it is some me time. I'll see what I come up with."

Stepping out of the air-conditioned office building woke us up to the reality of the warm, humid weather outside. Though the sun was shining, the distant rumble of thunder said it would be raining soon. But we agreed we would be ok for an hour or so. just had to mind the walk back to the parking lot.

Walking into the alehouse, we saw that it was quite packed. But our fortunes were good as three guys vacated the three bar stools nearest the door, and we immediately occupied them. I ordered up a red ale while my workmates ordered margaritas. Our chat ignored everyone else in the bar for the next hour, and we had stretched our one drink into three. We were playing with our phones when a handsome gentleman offered to take our collective picture with one of them. We were all smiles and laughs and we thanked him. My workmates went to talking and posted the pic on facebook, tagging us with the comment 'Ladies of This Night'. But I lingered, watching the man as he sipped his drink and watched the baseball game on the TV. Why did I have to be the one the farthest away? Anyway, I enjoyed the moment, realizing my panties were getting moist thinking about him, and wondered at myself at how quickly I was winding myself up. After a moment I re-joined the talk with my friends.

A loud crack of thunder that came after a white flash through the windows accompanied with the lights flickering made up the minds of my workmates that they had to leave. They didn't want to get caught in the rain. I said they would get caught in the rain if they left now, and should stay to ride it out. They didn't listen to me. They may have made it back to the work parking lot before the skies opened up, or not. I'm sure they got soaked. I ordered another ale and sat there sipping it, wondering what I would do this weekend.

"Your friends left you here all alone?"

a voice asked. It was the man I had eyed earlier.

"No, I just knew it would start raining before I got back to my car."

I said, smiling slightly. He smiled back and asked,

"Is this stool then taken... do you mind if I sit here with you?"

"No", I said, "Its getting packed in here with people taking shelter from the rain. Besides, it will be nice to have someone to talk to while I finish my beer and wait out the rain."

Who was I fooling? I took a long drink from my ale as my mind considered the possibilities and at the same time wondered if it could actually be this easy.

"Well, then would you mind if I buy you another beer?"

he said as he sat up on the barstool next to me. I looked at the back wall of the bar, sipping my beer as I felt his eyes caressing my body. I suddenly became self-conscience and wondered if he liked what he was seeing. Earlier when I was with my friends in relative safety, I noticed him. Now, with us here together alone, it felt strange. I sipped my ale again and said,

"I just started on this ale. It will likely last me until the rain stops, then I should leave."

Of course you should leave when the rain stops. But should you finish and the rain hasn't stopped, the next one will be on me, ok?

I smiled and nodded, taking a bigger sip of my ale. I turned toward the bar and quietly worked my skirt back down my thigh.

"You like the ales?" He asked. I said,

"Yes, usually its what I have. But I'm not against having a shot now and again.

Our discussion of the finer ales and tequilas brought me to the end of my pint. I looked out the door and saw that the rain had eased only a little, and it was getting dark. But it was still raining. 'Oh what the hell' I said to myself in my head. It wasn't like I had to be home any time soon, and he seemed a nice guy. I think I'll see how far this goes.

"Ok, you win. It's still raining and I'm empty." I said as I looked into my empty pint glass forlornly. He ordered another for me.

As another pint was set before me, a dark, with a hoppy aroma, he said,

"Guess we should get passed being strangers. My name is Jim."

"I'm Dawna." I said as I sipped my ale. He had to notice my eyes checked him out as he watched the bartender set two tequila shots before him. I don't know what I was thinking right then. Maybe I was feeling a bit playful, but I reached over and took one of his shots and downed it without so much as a flinch. I did sigh to let the burn out some, then took a long pull off my fresh pint.

"Hey! That was for me!" he said in surprise. I smiled, leaned toward him, and said,

"You need to be faster with your hand next time! Besides, I didn't think you wanted two."

He grinned and said, "Well, I do have two hands. How about I buy you one this time?"

I giggled as he downed his remaining shot. I took another drink of my beer as I saw him looking at my thigh with his peripheral vision. It seemed my skirt had worked up my thigh again, slightly showing the lace top of my stocking and the garter snap. I didn't hurry to adjust it down this time. Instead I drank lazily before setting my pint glass down. As I worked my skirt back down, I said,

"Well, I have two hands as well, but a shot and a pint will do me fine."

"Not two shots?" he asked as he ordered up three shots and a pint. I giggled and leaned toward him again and said,

"Two shots? Mister, if I didn't know better, I would say you were trying to get me drunk."

"Well, I'm not pouring it into you, so I would say that if I didn't know better, you were trying to get you drunk." he said.

I smiled and leaned into him as his hand came to rest on my knee.

"Maybe I'm thinking of getting drunk and taking advantage of you.... no, we are getting ourselves drunk on our own accord. We just happen to be next to each other at the bar talking while doing it?"

The new drinks were set down and we downed them. He had another while I nursed my pint. I said,

"The good thing with having a beer is I can coast a bit."

"Yeah, maybe I'll get a glass of water."

"Ah, so you have a third hand hidden somewhere?" I said as someone came in the door and rudely shook off his umbrella, showering everyone around him. There were some disgruntled grumbles, but I found the splatters of cool water a bit refreshing. Jim noticed that the sheer sleeve of my creme silk blouse became nearly transparent where the water drops had landed, sticking it to my arm. I looked down briefly and noticed my skirt was again working its way back toward my stocking top. I was going to instinctively adjust it back down but I noticed that Jim had a rock hard boner pushing on his trousers. I decided not to adjust my skirt down. With his hand was now coming to rest regularly on my knee and at times sliding up my leg slightly, feeling my stocking. I once again debated whether I should leave for home. It was not too late to end this silly fantasy and go home and read a book and be a good wife. But I was actually enjoying myself, and a part of me did want to see where this night might take me. The alcohol had cracked the door ever so slightly and my inner slut was starting to squeeze its way out. The stack of fantasies I kept in behind that door all started to stir and wanted out. Jim's voice brought me back.

"That was quite rude of them, but I would be lying if I said I thought the effect of the water on your sleeve was quite stimulating." I looked at him and smiled. He went on, "You all right? You got quiet and seemed to be somewhere else there for a bit."

"Oh, I'm fine Jim. Just had a mind wander there for a moment. The water drops reminded me of something. That's all." I said, picking up my pint glass. A drop of condensation from the outside of my glass slipped off and hit my blouse by my collarbone. It turned the thicker silk of my blouse partially transparent and Jim's eyes sparkled as he looked at it. I finished my pint and said as I placed my hand on his hand that was lingering now on my thigh. I leaned toward him and said,

"Maybe we can find somewhere that is a little less crowded?"

He looked into my eyes to see if I was being serious. I had a moment of clear thinking and realized I was really pushing the boundaries. I would still be in public, but I would be lying to myself if I didn't consider more. He finished his shot and flagged the bartender the he wanted to settle his bill. He then said as he looked over my shoulder then back at me,

"There is a small lounge at the hotel across the street. Their prices are high and their beer selection is shit, though. And it would require us having to go out in the rain." he said.

I said, "I know." and looked down at my blouse where the water drop had landed. I raised my eyebrow and helped his hand slide up my thigh to the top of my stocking. I added, "Besides, its really crowded here..."

He tried to hurry the bartender to get his card back to him. He couldn't settle fast enough. As for me, I was debating whether I wanted to fuck him. I either had to get a handle on my inner slut or let her out completely. No, a careful measure is what was called for. I didn't want to scare him away.

"You ready?" he said, bringing my mind out of its ponderings.

"Yes, let's go. the rain seems to have relented a bit."

We headed out the door to the sound of the wet hiss of car tires rolling over the wet pavement. The rain was light but steady. We set out from under the veranda as the walk light came on. Clicking as fast as I could in my heels, Jim lingered slightly behind me. A side glance told me he was checking out my legs and ass. I couldn't remember the last time my husband ever looked at me like that. It made me feel good, and got me a bit wet. Well, I was getting wet from the rain too, and my sleeves were stick to my arms and transparent. The rest of my blouse was becoming transparent too but my camisole under it kept it from revealing too much. We came to the door of the lounge and he opened and held the door for me. I was enjoying the attention. We stepped up to the bar where there was only two other people, and we ordered drinks. I had a margarita while he had scotch on the rocks. we settled in a booth and I tasted my drink. The atmosphere was quite different here. Instead of the noisy crowded banter of the alehouse, this place was relaxed with jazz music and low lights. But I had to wonder if the atmosphere of the alehouse had contributed to my thoughts and fantasies. I sipped my drink in what seemed like an awkward silence when Jim's phone rang. He looked at the screen and said,

"I have to take this."

and he got up and walked a few steps away. He was close enough for me to pick up words, and for a bit sat there listening to him. Maybe he is talking to his wife? The question had never come up yet, for him or me. What do I say when it comes up? I'm loyal to my husband and we were only talking over drinks? Were we playing a flirting game with each other to see how far the other would go? did we have a genuine attraction for each other? Or was it all only in my head, where I wanted to jump his bones? No, he was putting his hand on my knee and thigh. I wondered what my husband was doing this moment, and I checked my phone for messages. none, no reply to my email either. Ok... I drank a good swallow of my drink and watched Jim as he talked. He looked over at me, and it seemed he had a look of resignation, like he needed to break this off and had to go. I sighed and finished my drink. I paid for our drinks, and lost sight of Jim. I guess that was that. I was considering walking back to my car, rain or no, and going home. But Jim sat down next to me, saying,

"Sorry. It was a work call. Had some equipment that needed to be delivered. My co-worker wil be dropping it off here. But I promise I won't let work get in the way of our time."

"Oh, its ok. We were strangers only a couple hours ago. I should tell you something though." I said as I fidgeted,

"Let me guess?" he said. i smiled and said, "Ok, you guess what I was going to tell you."

"Ok, I will, but I need a shot first ... so I can get my radar tuned." he said, I nodded and said, "Ok, make that two, I'll join you."

Adding alcohol now was probably not the wisest choice since I managed to put my foot in front of the door my inner slut was trying to get out of. But I was intrigued at what Jim would say as his guess. The shots showed up, and there were two in front of both of us. 'Um. I think..." I started to say at the mistake. Then I let it go. Jim picked up one and so did I. We downed them, and the heat washed through me like a warm wind. He then said,

"Now for my guess. You were going to tell me you were married and your husband was out of town, and that you were only innocently out having a coupe drinks with your co workers, and that you should go before you did something you would regret like kiss me. How am I doing so far?" I could only smile and nod, and said, "Something like that. but keep going. I'm interested where you are going to take this."

He nodded and said as he hoisted his second shot. I picked mine up too. "Well, I can take it far. far into the future maybe? Lets see after I have this."

We downed our shots and I threw my hair back. He looked at me and said,

"But then you pondered the situation and let yourself go some. You didn't mind the turn on of your blouse getting wet, or my hand that lingered on your leg. You considered fucking me on some level in your mind, and then wondered about going too far. Then you considered the fact your husband was likely doing the same with someone in New York, and that you always wanted to step over onto the wild side for once."

He took a drink of water as more shots were delivered. we both downed one and I said,

"You're good!" Not giving much away. "Keep going if you wish." He nodded and said,

"I picked up this desire and test the waters by allowing my hand to rest on your thigh, feeling the soft texture of your stockings and letting my fingers play with the satin strap of your garter and the lacy top of your stocking. I tell you that I have a fetish about women in wet clothes, and that your playing with the water drops made me harder than slate. You think I'm coming on too strong and try and back away, but only a little. in reality you have some of the same fantasies. "

"How do you know that I do?" I say, licking my lips as I let my eyes close.

"Well, I don't really. But I would be interested in you maybe telling me what you fantasize about. But this is about me guessing. You say it without saying it. The way your eyes lit up when the shaken umbrella showered you, and how you helped my hand up your thigh at the alehouse. Things like that."

We both downed our remaining shot, and I ordered another round, saying, "Well, maybe I have some of these fantasies that my inner slut wants to act upon, but the sensible me would never push."

"Yeah? Tell me more. I'm curious where you are going with this. Maybe tell me about your inner slut in third person?" He said. I looked him in the eye, and though maybe I was drunk and maybe I was reading signs wrong, but I was sure he wanted to fuck me, well, at least fuck my inner slut. Maybe I, or at least my inner slut, wanted to fuck him. Here I was, letting that door open a bit wider with each shot. My inner slut easily slipped out and began to tell him all about herself. I said,

"Well, I get turned on by the way this blouse feels on me. It's comfortable and with my camisole, conservative enough for work. But it longs to be wet and sticking to my body. I like my satin and silk gowns, and I had a fantasy that I'm the one girl in a room with two, no three men, maybe even more, each taking me while I kept all my clothes on. One had a camera and was making a porn video, but I was so wrapped up in my multiple orgasms that I didn't even know."

My panties got quite wet as I talked, and I now sat silent, blushing. Jim sipped his water before saying,

"Well, you didn't hold back." he said and smiled. he then said,

"Dawna, I would like you to meet David, my co-worker. David, this is Dawna."

I smiled and meekly said, "Hi." as I realized he had come to the table while I was in the middle of what I was telling Jim. A hell of a first impression! Jim then said, trying to cover for me as David smiled.

"Dawna here was just telling me about some ideas she had for a movie."

I blushed as I smiled, I wasn't sure what all David had heard, and I took a sip from my water glass. Jim and David seemed to have things to discuss, and judging by their closeness, body language, and the light physical touches, I came to the conclusion that hey were possibly gay. I sat there quietly, pondering what I was going to do. I was drunk enough that I would seriously fuck Jim, but I wasn't sure how this dynamic would work. My mind came back to the conversation in time to hear David ask me,

"So Dawna, would you like to share with me your ideas for a movie?"

I smiled and said,

"Oh, I'm sure they have been done before. How much did you hear of what I was saying to Jim?"

Three shots were set on the table, and I didn't even hesitate in taking mine down. What I was considering would need it. David answered,

"All of it. You had just started when I walked up. What I heard sounded hot so I stayed quiet to listen. You have quite the imagination."

David and Jim downed their shots. Jim then said,

"What if we could make your imagination happen?"

I opened my mouth and closed it again. At a loss for words! I finally managed to slur,

"Well, it sounds kind of fascinating really. But I don't know..."

Jim leaned toward me and said, "What is holding you back?"

My eyes closed and I sighed as Jim's hand slid up my thigh under the table, his fingers brushing the edge of my bare thigh. I sighed and said quietly,

"I don't know... maybe the fact that I'm married may have something to do with it?" That revelation didn't seem to affect Jim, he said,

"I understand Dawna. Maybe you should go home to your husband. I'll see that you get back to your car safely."

"No, he isn't home." I said, realizing I was losing them. I went on, "I just meant that it was something that may be holding me back from fulfilling this little fantasy of mine. The fact that it is possible has really gotten me ... well, turned on."

DewMee
DewMee
31 Followers
12