After Work Party Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers

Her husband finally could not hold back any longer. Pulling back even harder on her hair he put his mouth next to her ear and told her what a dirty slut she was. "You like that? You like having two men fuck you? Well, here it comes, you dirty bitch. I'm going to come in that tight little ass of yours." With a loud groan of his own, he rammed himself inside her one last time and felt the cum spurt from deep down in his balls. Over and over he shot himself inside her, flooding her ass with his hot load.

When he was finally finished, he released her hair and she immediately rolled off of these two men. On her back, she found her husband's cock in front of her face and she took him into her mouth - not caring that this same cock had been buried in her ass moments before. The only thing she thought about was how good she felt because of his cock. She sucked it and licked it, happily tasting the remains of what clung to his still throbbing cock.

She must have passed out for a while. When she awoke, her husband was asleep next to her. She felt sore all over her body. A feeling of shame came over her as she remembered the night before. She wondered what happened to the other men, then thought about how she might have to see the clerk again when they checked out. She could only imagine what he must have thought about her.

The thought of him brought back the memory of his cock inside her and she suddenly felt like she wanted to be fucked one more time. Reaching for her husband's cock, she felt it grow hard in her hand. It was a new day... Just like the one before...

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers
12