Afterglow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now here they were on their honeymoon, and he was so satisfied with his wedding bliss that it hadn't even occurred to him during their morning screw that he should want her ass.

He lay on his left side with his right arm across her body. He placed his head on her shoulder and his right hand on her left breast and sighed contentedly. He thought he might drift off to sleep again, but then he felt her take his right hand off her tit and push it further down.

Oh, he realized. She isn't quite done yet.

He slid his hand across her mound and down her lips. He felt her moisture and then at the opening, a little of his own seed seeping out. He ran his fingers up and down and over the clit. Up and down, back and forth. A few minutes passed, and she hadn't come yet. He worried his fingers might be too rough and considered licking her out. Then he had another idea.

Since it had been several minutes since he'd pulled out, his penis had deflated and would be very soft if he rubbed it over her clit. But he was feeling a bit wiped out and didn't want to get on top. So he decided to approach her sideways.

With her on her back and him on his left side, he squirmed around until his hips were just lower down the bed than her crotch. He lifted both her legs up and over his right hip and slid forward until his cock could reach her.

In this position, both hands were free, so he used the right one to rub himself against her and reached around her right thigh to use his left hand to pull back the hood over the clit. She gave a soft sigh and seemed to be settling in for a long session.

It didn't take but a few minutes before his member stretched out again, though a little less firm than before. He pushed forward and slid the head inside her, eliciting a "mmm" from Anne.

When he pulled the head back, the tip was coated in his come and made sliding around her lips and clit much more fun.

Then he began alternating between slipping inside and rubbing against her clit. Wanting to see the action, he used his left arm to push her right leg up and out of the way. She got the idea and reached down to grasp the leg and pull it further up. Now he could watch the tool rubbing all around.

He wanted to try something different and inched a little more forward and turned his hips so he was angled downward some. Then he placed the length against her slit and started gently sawing it against her. This allowed the shaft to stimulate the clit while the head rubbed all over the outside of her opening. Anne's continued sighing (and intermittent gasping) further encouraged him and swelled his cock to full strength.

He was surprised to see even more cum ooze out of her and coat his head. The seed started to drip further down, so he moved the head and caught up with the fluid just as it was reaching her asshole. She gave a gasp as the soaked member slid over her, and suddenly he was remembering that one special night when he took her anal cherry. He so wanted to do it again, but he wasn't about to ruin their honeymoon with the suggestion.

Still, he couldn't help his infatuation.

He reached out his left hand and rubbed her clit, while his right hand helped massage his cockhead against her taint and ass. Her breathing quickened, and so did his. She was building toward a massive orgasm, and her excitement and the kinky feel of her ass against the side of his head was pushing him there, too.

After several minutes of pressure and rubbing against her clit and ass, she announced, "Oh god, I'm gonna come." He rubbed his head harder on and around her ass and prepared to blow a big load all over her cheeks.

With her right leg already pulled back toward her chest, Anne suddenly reached down and pulled the left leg back as well. The change shifted the angle of her hips upward, and in one quick motion, his slippery cock plunged into her relaxed ass.

Henry was surprised, aroused, orgasmic and worried all at the same time. He glanced up at her face and saw her shocked face looking back. Then while maintaining eye contact, she shuddered, the entire bed quaking. Afraid to move inside her ass, he held still, then felt the rhythmic contractions of her muscles, which milked him over the edge. Never looking away from her, he erupted in her ass for only the second time.

Her face was pulled tight during the frenzy, but then she relaxed, and a warm smile spread over her face. She let go of her legs, which moved down to again drape over his hips. She reached out a hand and petted his face.

Still deep inside her, Henry knew that something had changed now. Before she worried that he didn't respect her and objectified her when it came to her ass. But now she knew that she was indeed an object: an object of his affection and adoration. And he now knew she'd be open to him no matter which hole he wanted.

12