Afterglow

Story Info
You service me after your punishment.
1.3k words
4.38
44.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have drifted to sleep, sprawled on your stomach on the bed, as I rubbed massage oil into your heated skin, soothing it, and draining the tension from your body. For a moment, I am annoyed with you: how could you fall asleep when I want to play? But I reconsider; you have been a good slut tonight, taking all your punishment, the caning having raised angry welts all over your ass, upper thighs, and even between your firm cheeks, over your tender hole. No, you have served me well tonight.

I look down at your sleeping form with pride, admiring the sexy curve of your ass, and taking in the two dimples just above it. Bending over you, I lightly kiss each one. I snuggle up against your warm body, draping one of my legs between yours, causing you to stir, but not awaken. With a fingertip, I trace faint patterns along the welt marks decorating your oiled skin, just barely grazing you, so light is my touch. You are so handsome. My fingers rise to the collar encircling your neck, stroking it lovingly, considering all that it means. You are mine; your mind and body belong to me. I drift off to sleep myself, my hand resting upon your neck...

I awaken, with no sense of time or place. There is no light streaming through the window, so it must still be night. In my haze, I can feel the warmth of your body next to mine, and your presence pleases me, gradually awakening my arousal once more. I open my eyes to find your head turned, watching me.

"What is it, my pet?"

"You are so beautiful, Mistress."

I feel a blush spread over my face, my desire for you mounting.

"You may worship Mistress with your mouth now, my pet. Begin at the top, work your way to my pussy, and then begin again at the bottom and work your way back up. Then you may kiss my pussy and be rewarded with my juices."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

Your lips brush my forehead, tracing my hairline with a trail of kisses, down my cheeks, and I take a fistful of your hair, and guide your mouth to mine. We drink deeply of one another, tasting each other's mouths, our lips becoming tender and swollen. Reluctantly, I guide your face lower to continue your journey. You attack my neck, sucking on the sensitive skin there, licking across it in broad strokes as I let out a deep, involuntary moan. Too much of this will break my resolve to see this to its end, and I move your face away.

With each breast, I whimper softly as you kiss in a spiral, starting with the outside edge and ending on each nipple, sucking them into your mouth and nibbling the firm, rubbery flesh, before marking a straight line of kisses down my stomach, stopping just above my mound, where you peck all along the border of my closely-trimmed hair, before looking up at me. Our eyes meet, and I can see that you are seeking approval.

"Yes, my pet, you give Mistress so much pleasure. Continue."

You move to my feet, seating yourself between them, and raising one to your mouth. You draw my fresh, clean toes into your mouth, sucking on each one, tasting my skin mingling with the soap from the bath you gave me earlier. Laving each one, you suckle the sensitive skin between them, massaging the soles of my feet with your thumbs, making me squirm beneath you.

Next, you lick across my instep, and nibble the thin, delicate skin over my ankle, before licking and kissing your way up my smooth, shapely calves. Your tongue snakes out, vigorously lashing the flesh behind my knees and electricity shoots along my nerves, lighting my body on fire. I start to wonder now who is torturing whom. Just when I can finally feel your warm breath on my dripping sex, you shift, repeating the entire process on my other leg until your face is inches from my pussy once more. You look at me, imploringly.

"You may taste me now, slave. Make me cum in your mouth. Don't miss a drop..."

Worshipfully, your soft lips press against the slick, velvety folds of my pussy as you inhale deeply of my sweet aroma. You pause a moment, feeling my pulse through my gently throbbing vulva, before dragging your tongue through the length of my engorged lips, dragging a sliver of juice the length of my pussy and at last, onto my clit, causing my hips to buck involuntarily against your face. I shudder as your tongue flicks over my sensitive bud again and again, driving me toward the inexorable climax to which all your teasing has been leading.

Your tongue works eagerly over my swollen clit, feverishly stroking it, as you grow desperate to taste my delicious nectar. Suddenly, the heat that has long been building in my core reaches its apogee and my thighs tense around your ears as I cry out my release. The contractions of my climaxing pussy force my juices to pour forth, and while you do your best to drink greedily of them, you aren't quite quick enough, leaving some of them to drip down, coating my pulsating nether hole. This escapes your notice, however, as you hungrily probe my pussy in search of more of my intoxicating nectar like the dutiful whore that you are.

As my orgasm abates, you look up at me, your eyes shining almost as much as my wetness as it coats your face, ecstatic to have pleased me. My stern eyes find yours as my withering gaze obliterates the sense of pride that had been filling your eyes, and your eyes quickly turn downcast once more.

"You missed a spot, my pet. I specifically told you not to miss a drop."

"I... I'm so sorry Mistress, I...," you stutter, as you look down at my splayed pussy lips, perplexed as to what you might have forgotten.

Roughly, I grab your hair and press your head lower, mashing your lips against my crinkled star. For emphasis, I grab a pillow, thrusting it under my hips to raise my dark aperture to a more optimal level. I grind my ass against your face, your nose buried in my pussy as the wrinkled surface of my most private entrance presses insistently against your mouth.

"You missed my ass, you useless slut. Now clean it for me before I get very disappointed!"

Like a starving man, your tongue slithers forth and hungrily probes my rosebud, savoring the heady combination of my sweet juices and my natural musk. I feel your tongue tracing each ridge of my pucker, being careful this time to locate every trace of my juices, and the warm, ticklish sensations radiate out through my empty pussy, to my over-stimulated clit, and up my spine. Focusing my attention, I push out with my sphincter muscles, opening my hole slightly to your invading tongue, and drawing it inside me. I feel you try to wiggle it against my sensitive internal lining but my clenching ring traps it, and I clamp down upon your tongue for emphasis. It is I who am in control here.

I take from you what I need, allowing the heat of this pleasure to spread through my body and I lower a hand to my throbbing clit, massaging it vigorously but briefly before exploding in another climax. As the waves of release flood through me, my tight rim contracts rhythmically against your tongue and a fresh flow of juices spills over your cheeks and nose as your mouth is pinned to my ass. Finally, the spasms cease and my muscles relax as I melt into the bed, releasing you.

As you rise to your knees, your downcast eyes dare to steal a glimpse of me, and this time they find the approval you crave. I open my arms, beckoning you to rest within them, nestling your head between my breasts.

"You've served me well, my pet."

I feel your smile against my bare skin, and I delicately rest my fingers against your collar once more, fingering it gently. I am so pleased that you are mine.