Aftermath

Story Info
An auto accident leaves him with a sexual problem.
1.6k words
4.09
83.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

The Doctor took her out into the hall.

“Mrs. Mahoney, Shawn will be fine in time. The accident didn’t cause any serious long-term damage. It is important that you know however that he can’t have physical intercourse for at least six months due to the threat of infection.”

“Six months Doctor? We are a very loving couple, what will we do?” she blushed deeply. “That’s such a long time.”

He patted her hand and said “Now you may of course with washed hands manipulate his extremities and if you wash him carefully afterwards you may even on occasion treat him to a short amount of oral sex. He can’t however come in your mouth, and must be carefully washed when you’re done. Do you understand?”

She nodded her head. Miserable at the thought of six months with no Shawn buried deep inside her needy pussy. She ached just at the thought. What were they going to do? She went back into the room and unable to tell him about the Doctors orders reassured him he would be coming home in the morning. The accident hadn’t hurt him permanently and all would be well.

He was satisfied. He had been scared to death their sex life was over and said so to her. Before she left him using the lotion on the side of the bed she discretely gave him a climax to prove his wonderful cock was in working order and all would be well. He fell asleep as always, she cleaned him up and cried all the way home.

The following day, Fiona Mahoney for the first time in her life entered an adult bookstore on the way to the hospital. To her surprise, a nice older woman asked if she could help her with her selections.

Fiona stumbled and stuttered but finally got the story out. “There had been an accident, Shawn had been caught under the steering wheel and damaged his sexual organ. No intercourse for six months, what was she to do?”

Phyllis who owned the store smiled. “Darling, we can fix you up in no time. It will never be the same as a good stiff warm cock in your pussy but give you relief it will.” She giggled “especially if he gets into the game and uses these toys with you. Now let me show you what I have.”

It was over an hour later before they had finished selecting all the merchandise. Not only had Phyllis shown her more toys then she knew existed but she had taken her to the back room and insisted she try them.

“Can’t have you buying things that don’t turn you on now can we?”

Fiona had managed to have several hard orgasms with some little instruction. She was now certain everything would be all right and wondering where she had been all these forty-two years of her life that no one had ever told her about toys before.

She purchased two small vibrators, a large lime green jelly cock again as big as her Shawn but it felt so good filling her up, and one dark dusky pink one that was almost his size. Along with those, she got two big bottles of lubrication one with no taste and one that tasted like cherries. She liked that one. She also treated herself to some bras with cutout nipples, and several pairs of thong panties, and some wicked nightgowns and many batteries. She was amazed how good she looked in the sexy clothes. She was ready to take her man home and show him what life could be like even without intercourse.

She was an hour late arriving at the hospital. She had at the last minute stopped and booked a room and purchased some erotic video’s. Shawn took one look at her blushing cheeks and knew she was up to something. He felt his cock twitch at the look that said. I had sex and your going to get some when we get home.

The Doctor had already told him his limitations so he was curious about what would happen. He was also jealous of the fact his woman had somehow been satisfied and anxious to hear how that could have happened.

Fiona bent over to pick up his case and set it on his lap and made sure he saw her new panties. She kissed him Hello as she said how sorry she was that she was late and rubbed her large breasts over his chest. He swore he could feel hard nipples. He looked and could see them poking up from under her sweater. He shook his head, what was that woman up to today. He did know that his cock was getting hard. What was she thinking?

She got him settled in the car and pulling out into traffic smiled. “Reach over and feel my new panties my love.” He was more than anxious to do just that. He softly caressed her leg up her nylons to warm bare thigh and spreading his hand felt silk where cotton usually appeared. He reached across the slightly damp panties found they had a slit and he could fondle her pussy without a problem. She moaned and he withdrew. No more, auto accidents for them.

“You up to driving my love?” He shook his head yes, and she pulled over and they changed sides.

“I know the Doctor told you several things before I came. I figure where there is a will there is a way. Sex is going to be different for awhile but sex it will be.”

She asked him to turn into the Ramada Inn up ahead and pull up to Room 637. He did, the bed inside was huge and was already turned down. There was on the side table a thermos of coffee and warm muffins. He was also surprised to see several fruits and a small pot of melted chocolate.

She turned to him and slowly unbuttoned him and stripped off his clothes. He was rock solid and weeping precum before she was done.

Fiona excused herself and washed her hands and used mouthwash and then returned and knelt down to suck on her favorite toy.

“Honey” the Doctor, said, “I couldn’t do that.”

Fiona, laughed, “He said a little, no coming in my mouth” He sat on the bed and groaned as she continued. When his sack got tight she withdrew and squirting some lotion carefully brought him to a climax.

“What does that do for you?” He asked. She giggled and said “watch”

Turning on slow sexy music Fiona his shy wife stripped for him under her street clothes she had underwear the likes of which he had never seen. He could feel his cock twitching again already. That was before he heard the bag and saw her reach as she pulled out a dildo as big as he was and watched as she lathered it with lubrication. She placed a leg up next to him and shyly said “Watch me.”

Watch her? They would have had to kill him to make him remove his eyes as it disappeared into her pussy and then she pulled it back out covered in the white creamy honey he liked so much. She did it slowly again as his hand covered hers and he heard her moan in passion and shiver.

“Fiona, you are a miracle” and he leaned closer and licked out with his tongue and laved her clitoris as his wife fucked herself into a frenzy.

Finally, afraid she would fall, he pushed her gently onto the bed and said “Enjoy. ” He took the hot, wet toy and using his thumb on her clit took her into a long rolling orgasm that shook the bed with its intensity.

Relaxing together, he finally asked. “How did you do all this and when?” She curled up closer and said “This morning that’s why I was late. She curled her fingers around his semi-hard cock. “I couldn’t live without you for six months.” He drew her closer. “I’m glad, I was going nuts thinking about not being close to you.

She sat up and said, “just wait, you haven’t seen anything yet.” Naked her baby belly still soft from the kids jiggling just a little, and the ass he loved bouncing she hurried to get a huge bag out of the closet.

She returned and dumped it on the bed. He sat up and laughed. “My god woman, did you buy out the store?”

She hit him several times with a pillow, “Why didn’t you ever tell me there was all this out there?” He shook his head. “Never needed it I guess, but thought about it a time or two.” He picked up some of her clothes and grinned. “Now I can’t wait to see you in this one.” He was holding a black leather corset that left her breasts uplifted but bare and her pussy uncovered.

She giggled, “I can see us at church with this under my dress and you knowing all the time I have on no bra and no panties. “ He pulled her to him and said. “How about washing those hands and giving this cock some relief?” He waited for her return and when she was busy working on his hard aching cock, he picked up the lime green cock and smiled. “I think I will just have to use this on you until your screaming for me to stop. What do you think?”

She leaned up and he reached down and kissed her taking her mouth and claiming his unique wife as his again.

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers