Aftermath Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last day of school every 18 year old is given the classification test. It consisted of a bio test of health and life expectancy, IQ and physical performance. I made damn sure that when I was being tested to be extremely careful. Too smart you were placed in the government. Too dumb you were working as a garbage dissolver. I made sure to be a high B but faked my creativity and motivation test so that I would be paid higher and live a freer life for being smart but I would be too lazy to care about anything that does not affect me personally on a day to day basis. The government does not care about the lazy sheep. My goal from day one was to live as free as I possibly could my parents inheritance played me in the (A) automatically.

I jogged as I watched the headlines of poverty and war continues to ravage countries all over the world. It was the aftermath of complete economical meltdown. Now that I was thinking about what is happening to the world instead of the woman who was invading my dreams, I was able to plan my day with Mells.

"Joshua is approaching the building. Calculating... 7 minutes and 14 seconds." My computer told me over the news feeds. I had it set to recognize and detect anyone that approached the building within a two block radius. It allowed me to have enough time to get into whichever Alias I was supposed to be.

"News off." I headed back to the elevator. I went back to 19c to have a quick shower. I was clean and clothed before he got into the elevator. I had on a pair of skinny jeans with a beige cami and brown flats. I could blend easily with the crowd.

12