Afternoon By The Pool

Story Info
Lovers having a delightful afternoon.
1.3k words
4.38
17k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they rested by the pool, listening to the construction going in the house next door, she leaned over towards him planting a light kiss on his lips. He stirred at the touch and reached his hands to her body.

Theirs lips met and they began a lovers tongue dance. Their tongues danced lighted across each other’s, both let low moans escape their mouth and their hands began to wander over each other’s body.

She lifted his shirt over his head and began to plant kisses down his very trim, tanned, hairy chest. Her hands moving ever so closer to his snap on his jeans. She let her hands reach over his crotch feeling his throbbing member begin to take notice of the attention it was receiving.

His hands searched out her hair and he ran his fingers through it. She reached and undid his pants and removed them slowly from his legs, showing that he had no under clothes on. This excited her even more. She moved herself down his body, taking the tip of his manhood in her mouth and grasping the shaft with her hand.

She slowly made her way up and down his now erect penis with her mouth, using her hand to care for the shaft at the bottom. His hands taking and tracing her hair with his fingers, as his penis thrust into her ever waiting and wanting mouth. His hands moved down to try and remove her clothing, as his hands were having trouble with the effort she helped him.

She removed her panties and he took and laid her back on the patio chair, lifting her legs over his shoulders. He placed his tongue on her lips, and let his fingers begin to open the folds to her womanhood. She reached her hands behind her head as her hips began to gyrate back and forth. Her moans escaped her mouth telling him how much she enjoyed him doing this and how good he was at it. He reached his hands underneath her body and helped her to turn over. She was now on her hands and knees as he began to take and let his tongue explore her innermost points. Her head thrashed about wildly as she grasped at the towel on the patio chair. His hands clamped tightly on her ass, as his tongue moved back and forth from her passionate love button to her hot, moist, and wanting love box.

He positioned his hefty arching member at the entrance to her pulsating and throbbing vagina. He began with slow steady thrust not taking long to building himself up to a quicken pace that had both their bodies writhing in pleasure and ecstasy.

He reached around and began to slowly massage her firm breast as their bodies thrust back and forth into each other. His sac taking and rocking back and forth on her love button, sending electric waves pulsing throughout her body. She reached through her legs and placed her fingertips on his sac massaging it.

Taking her and placing her now on her stomach, her legs lifted with his powerful rippling arms and cradled in the nook of his elbow. He began to thrush again inside of her lover, wanting her to know the delights and pleasure that he can bring her. Showing her how much it is that she really means to him. He leans in and begin to kiss her swollen and panting mouth. Her whole body begins to shake and quiver, his thrust become more intense as he wants her to remember this day forever.

She throws her head back and the muscles of her inner being begin to massage and aching erection. He feels her juices begin to flow as she screams out in pleasure. Not knowing how much he can stand he wills himself to let go as he sends his seed shooting into her deepest point, causing her to cry out again in ecstasy.

He stands and hands her a robe using a like one to cover himself. He helps her to her feet and then slowly drops to one knee and looked deeply into her dancing blue eyes, asking her, " Please marry me."

She looks into his eyes, tears forming in her own. She answers him by placing a very passionate loving kiss on his lips. They part and she tells him that she would by crazy not to accept.

He tells her to gather all their things and met him in the house. She starts getting everything together that was left behind, looking loving at the ring on her finger. Wondering to herself how she could ever care for someone so much. She walks into the house and begins to put the things away. She listens closely hearing the shower running.

Her desire starting to grow, she decides to go and join him in the shower. She sheds her robe and steps into the shower with him. Slowly tracing her hands over his well-toned body. Feeling the ripples of his muscles, as she moves her hands further down his body. She whispers in his ears as she does this, telling him how she loves him. He turns to her, pinning her against the shower wall. He places his lips on hers and lets his tongue reach out and search for hers. Their tongues intertwine and feverishly dance together in their mouths.

His hands start to search over her body, feeling all of her curves, She wraps her leg around his hip as she reaches down and takes his manhood into her hand caressing it. He lets out a moan of pleasure as he bends to take one of her nipples into his mouth, letting his teeth scrap over the tip of her nipple. Her body shudders with pleasure. She takes and lets her hands roam further down to caress his scrotum, tracing her nails ever so lightly across them. His body reacts to her touch, as his man hood swells. He lets his fingers trace further down her body, letting his hands brush against her mound.

They hands explore each other’s most personal spots, turning themselves on more and more. He asks her what it is that she is wanting. She tells him, i want you to take me now. This excites him all the more, as her turns her body around and bends her over ever so slightly. Reaching underneath her feeling her lips part as his cock slips further into her. She moves her body to meet his thrusts.

His hands reach out, one he places into her hair and the other he reaches out and places around her breast. Her moans fills the bathroom, as each thrust pushes her closer and closer to the brink of ecstasy. She feels his grasp of her breast as tiny pleasure waves surge throughout her body. She reaches her hand down between her legs tracing her nails over his sac, wanting his excitement to be as prominent as hers.

He feels the touch of her hands on his balls, making them tighten with pleasure. He grabs tighter to her hair while he leans in suckles her neck. Thrusting into her body faster and harder. All at once he feels her body twitch with pleasure and her muscles tighten. She cries out with ultimate pleasure as wave after wave of her orgasm hits her. Her tightening muscles contract around his swollen cock bringing him to the edge of his own excitement. His groans mixed with hers as the water splashes over their bodies. He empties his seed into her waiting womanhood with a few final thrust.

They turn to each other kissing lovingly. Finishing up their shower, they step out and begin to towel each other off. As the time is getting late, they decide to slip into the bed, and fold to the contours of each other bodies as they drift off into a blissful sleep.