Afternoon Delight

Story Info
He finds her home, alone, & waiting for her husband.
2.4k words
4.42
29k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly's car was one in the driveway. Though it had been my hope, I hadn't expected to find her home. It was, after all, only 3:30. I never stopped in the middle of the day--certainly not unannounced. A flutter of excitement tickled my soul as the realization came to me. Kelly was there and we would be alone.

I pulled my car in beside hers and parked it in such a way that it would not be seen from the house. As usual, the garage entrance was unlocked. It was Kelly's entrance of choice. As quietly as I could, I slipped through the garage and into the adjoining kitchen.

On the first beautiful day in April, I thought I knew Kelly would be at the back of the house soaking in the beauty of early spring. I slipped out of my shoes, tiptoed to the sunroom, and peaked through the door. There she was, sitting with her back to me, a John Gresham book in her hand.

The sight of Kelly Nystrom never failed to take my breath away. She looked exquisite. He long red hair cascaded over her shoulder hiding the fair white skin of her shoulders. She looked relaxed, snuggled as she was into her chair and bathing in the sunshine.

As quietly as I could, I crept up behind her, bent and gently kissed her cheek breathing in the rich scent of her hair. With a contented purr, she leaned in for another kiss before turning her head so that our lips could touch.

"Peter! What are you doing here?" she purred as my lips caressed the base of her throat

"Looking for the most beautiful woman I know." She turned her head in search of my lips. "What are you doing home at this hour?"

"I'm waiting for my husband." Our lips danced with gentle expectation.

"When do you expect him?" I whispered as I wove my hand through her long, silky hair.

"He's not supposed to be home until five."

She closed her book, laid it on the table, and climbed to her feet to face me. Taking her hand and pausing before a real embrace, I surveyed this gorgeous beauty from head to toe. She was almost half my age and yet was willing to grace me with her presence. I knew how fortunate I was.

"That gives us an hour and a half."

She shook her head. "An hour. He's taking me out for dinner and dancing. It's our first anniversary, after all."

"He's a lucky man!"

"I know. And I also know that he's expecting to get lucky tonight." A coy smile crept across her face.

"...and...?"

A shy dimple deepened on her cheek. Then in a demure voice, she whispered, "We'll see what happens between now and then."

Without another word, I pulled Kelly into my arms. The touch of our lips was tentative at first. Then, as though we were two carnivores with a voracious hunger, we attacked each other. Whose tongue achieved first penetration was lost in the instant. For a long moment, our tongues danced in the joy of the embrace. Kelly's hands, looped around my neck, played with my hair and insistently pulled my kiss closer.

My hands snaked around her back to luxuriate in the soft skin left bare by the halter dress she was wearing. The touch of my fingers to her skin was electric and I could feel myself already hardening. I left one hand to savor the sensation. The other hand slipped down, across the green polyester/spandex material of the dress to the most beautiful bottom hands could hold.

Again, the timing of events is a blur in my mind. Whether it was me that pulled Kelly's bottom or Kelly who thrust her hips toward my hardness, I will never know. All I recall is the purr of delight as my hardness and her softness crushed together.

Kelly broke the kiss and leaned her head back as she took a deep, contented breath. I nuzzled my face into her long, shimmering hair until I found the tender place on her neck that never ceased to produce a reaction from her. A moment later she let out a low moan and whispered, "Oh God! I love you, Peter!"

I took that as enough of an invitation. I slowly pulled the tie at the back of her halter dress, releasing the dress's top. As the top of her dress fell to her waist, the succulent mounds of her breasts popped into view. After only a brief flick of my thumbs over the sensitive tip, her nipples began to reach out to me, demanding attention. I was eager to comply, taking first one and then the other between my lips, gently sucking, rolling, and teasing them.

Because of the difference in our height, I sat on the edge of the chair where I could more easily pay homage to the perfection of her breasts. I had always known Kelly to have very sensitive breasts, but today, I was able to bring Kelly to new heights. Hearing her breathing becoming more ragged, I slipped my hand to the top of her boots and under the hem of her dress, sliding it slowly up the tender inside of her thigh to the vee at the center of her passion.

The material of the tiny thong was already damp to the touch, but I intended to make it even moister before we proceeded any farther. As I softly kissed and nibbled my way around her breasts, I gently drew my fingers in circles over her sex.

"Oh yes!" Kelly moaned as her first orgasm approached. She squirmed and pressed her pelvis against my fingers with an ethereal look of urgency in her face. I held her at the brink as long as I felt advisable before offering her the release she craved. When her orgasm came, it nearly knocked her from her feet. She whimpered and moaned in delight as wave after wave washed over her.

The glassy twinkle in her eye coupled with her contented smile expressed her love better than words. I was able to hook my fingers under the bunched top of her dress and slide it over her hips and let it flutter to the floor before Kelly pulled me to my feet and began attacking my clothes. My jacket and shirt were off me so quickly that I was afraid she would shred them. She barely had my pants opened up before she dug her hand into my boxers in search of her prize.

While Kelly stroked my hardness, I came to her aid, pushing my slacks and briefs down, dropping them to the floor. As hard as I was, the soft, yet insistent ministrations of her hands, tongue, and lips, made me harder still. She was almost exactly twenty years younger than I, but this woman always seemed to know exactly what she wanted in life. This was no exception. With a sixth sense, she knew exactly when my ardor had reached its zenith. Never in my life had I felt bigger, harder, readier.

Kelly wanted me to know that she was ready and now so was I. It was time.

Still, I had an hour and intended to use every minute of it. There was no hurry to consummate the afternoon's passion with this young beauty. I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her thong and dropped it to the floor. I was naked except for my socks. Kelly was naked except for her boots. I offered Kelly my hand as she slipped to the floor in the middle of a puddle of sunshine.

The image of her lying in the sun left me breathless. Her slender body glowed; her hair glistened as it formed a radiant pool of red at her head. Her breasts formed two inviting mounds on her chest with nipples that stood tall and proud. The tiny streak of read hair at her waist pointed me toward my goal.

"Has anybody told you just how beautiful you are?" I whispered.

"Mmmm," she purred. "Well, I know at least one person who thinks that way."

"If you think there's only one person who sees your beauty, then think again!"

She pulled my hand to her lips and kissed my fingers before pressing them to her cheek.

I knelt for a moment at her feet, with a touch to her ankle urging her open for me. Then, beginning just below her knee where the leather of her boots ended, I kissed, licked, and nibbled my way up the soft, inner flesh of her thighs until I found my target. Lifting her bottom from the floor, I explored her most intimate region with my tongue.

I began by sucking each of her lower lips into my mouth, savoring her delicate flavor. Even though I was careful to avoid the sensitive bud at her core, Kelly began to shiver with anticipation. Working my tongue around the edges of her sex, I teased her as long as I could. Kelly responded with moans of delight. As she climbed toward the summit of her passion, I dipped my tongue into her as far as I could, delighting in the flavor that was Kelly Nystrom.

Finally, I attacked her clit. Kelly purred with pleasure as I sucked the bud between my lips. Then, my tongue used it as a punching bag as I flicked it furiously. Kelly arched her hips into me and shrieked her pleasure as her second major orgasm enveloped her.

Kelly didn't wait to come down from the summit. She quickly repositioned herself, ordering me to roll on my back. Then kneeling over my head, she gently settled herself on top of me like a kitten nestling herself onto a pillow. This kitten, however, had positioned her sex over my mouth, demanding more. She was also quick to take my rigid pole into her mouth.

We both worked frantically, in a race to see who could be the first to bring the other to a climax. Having already had two massive orgasms, Kelly had a long head start, but I won the race. Kelly's hands and lips working in tandem brought me to an explosive end. As I filled her mouth with my offering, Kelly, herself, crossed the finish line with a third orgasm.

Not ready to end the game, Kelly continued to work on my member until it was nearly at its former state of readiness. When the moment was right, I rolled Kelly onto her back and positioned myself between her legs. "Oh yes!" she moaned as the head of my cock slipped between her lower lips. With a slow determination, I slid into this petite red-haired goddess. Like a sword sheathed in a velvet scabbard, I slid in until I was fully seated into her.

I was in heaven.

The tight, young pocket of her sex enveloped me and held me tight. Our eyes locked as we savored the moment of our joining. Then, beginning with slow movements, I began rocking in and out of her. Her eyes spoke the words I knew were in her mind.

I repeated them with my lips. "I love you, darling," I whispered.

Once again, it felt as though we were in competition to see whose passion was more intense. Kelly met every one of my thrusts with one of her own. As her passion became more intense, she locked her legs around my waist. The long stiletto heals of her boots racked my back, for an instant making me wish that we had paused to remove them. But then again, why would I have wanted to delay this passion for another second.

Kelly's head lolled back in ecstasy as our hips pounded together in a race to the finish line. This time the pursuit ended in a tie. As Kelly crossed the summit, she shrieked in joy. The spasms of her ecstasy brought me to completing and I joined her, filling her with my seed.

Not letting my member escape her velvet vice, Kelly wrapped her arms around my neck and tightened her lock--legs and arms holding me in an unbreakable embrace. "Oh God! I love you so much, Peter."

Like two contented animals, we lounged in each other's arms, soaking a pool of April sunshine for a long moment. The chime of the clock in the hallway marked the hour as 4:30. With a deep sigh, Kelly whispered, "I guess I'd better go and get ready again. You seem to have left me a mess."

"But a gorgeous mess," I said.

With her finger, she gave my nose a gentle bat. Neither of us made a move to break the moment, however.

"So you never told me, Peter. What was it that brought my handsome husband home in the middle of the day?"

"I'd love to say the sex, but I can't. Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"I took the afternoon off; I had to meet someone today."

My heart skipped a beat. I lifted up so that I could look my wife in the eye.

A wicked grin crept across her face. "What? Do you think I'd really take a lover?"

I cupped the fullness of her breast in my hand. "With a wife as gorgeous as you, the thought did occur to me. I can think of a dozen guys who would happily apply for the position."

Kelly used her carefully manicured fingernails as a claw and batted my nose again. "Never," she whispered. "Never. Never. Never."

I laced my fingers in her hair and pulled her lips to mine.

When our embrace ended, Kelly continued to hold me tight for a long moment. "Well, maybe that's not completely true. I can think of one other man who is definitely going to share my body."

The impish look that snuck across her lips made me momentarily nervous.

"Oh! Let me assure you," she giggled. "He is going to be even more anxious to get his hands on my breasts than you are."

I tried to pull away, but Kelly held me even tighter, looping her leg over my body and locking herself to me.

"He's a lot younger than you, but I'm sure he's at least as handsome."

"What are you talking about? You sound like you're looking for a lover."

"Oh, I didn't say lover; you're my only lover."

"Kelly, would you make sense?"

She rubbed the back of her hand across my cheek and gave me a gentle kiss. "Well, because you have been such a good boy today, I'll give you your anniversary present early. I was going to wait until after dinner and dancing but..."

"Kelly...!"

"At the end of summer, a young man will be coming to live with us."

"Who?"

"I'm thinking that his name should be Peter Nystrom, Jr. What do you think?"