Afternoon Delight

Story Info
A Music Teacher discovers a new sexual appetite.
4.9k words
67.7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a high school Music teacher in a low socio-economic school district in the Detroit area, a district consisting of mostly Latino and African-American students. I am white, but I have never had any trouble teaching and understanding minority students. The pay is pretty good, but the job can sometimes be a little "rough." A few weeks ago I turned 35 and for some reason I started to feel depressed about my age and appearance. I have become a "full-figured woman" from the waist down, with modest breasts and a slight tummy, but also with a full butt and thighs. Sometimes I just feel old and "fat." I have light brown hair and brown eyes. I am still single. I've had my share of dates over the years, but I'm very busy with my job and I guess I'm holding out for just the right guy to sweep me off my feet.

That said, something very surprising happened to me last week that I am trying to understand, and I hope that writing about it will help in that endeavor.

It was the afternoon before my annual Spring concert. I had a couple of Senior African-American boys who told me at school that day that they were going to have to stay on campus after school until the evening concert because they had no one to pick them up or anywhere to go. They told me they were just going to find a restroom to change into their tuxes and avoid campus security until it was time to congregate for the concert. I felt really badly for these boys. They were goof-offs at times, but good boys at heart. They were committed to my program, even though their parents didn't show the same level of support and often times these boys (who happened to be cousins) were left to fend for themselves. I decided to be nice and invited them to come home with me to change their clothes. I told them I would make sure they had a good dinner before the concert. They both smiled widely and accepted my invitation graciously.

When school was over, the boys met me in my classroom. I asked them to carry some heavy boxes for me to my car, and we headed off to the parking lot. Once we were all loaded up and on the road for the approximate 15-minute drive home, LaBrawn asked if he could play a CD. I told him, "Sure!"

It was a hip-hop album, which I should have known. I've never been a big fan of hip-hop, mostly because I never saw any musical value to it. But I was in a good mood and feeling open to giving it another evaluation. I asked who the artist was, and LaBrawn told me it was an artist named Sleepy Brown. I had never heard of him. The music was a little "milder" and more "smooth" than most hip-hop, however, and there was some real singing going on! The lyrics were actually almost romantic, with the singer talking about showering his lover with nice things and making her "feel good." I started to feel a little uncomfortable when they both starting singing these lyrics, but I had to admit they sounded good! I had a few little "butterflies" in my tummy as I drove, thinking about how proud I was of these boys. The third song I heard, which was the last one before we got home, was a little more "raunchy" in tone, talking about showing his lover attention until her "legs started shaking." No matter how inappropriate it was, I could not make myself turn it off! I was really aroused by the rhythm and lyrics and I wanted to feel more of that.

Finally, we pulled up to my house and piled out. The boys helped me unload the boxes and we went into the house. I was thankful that I had just picked it up a couple days before! I told the boys to make themselves at home and showed them where the downstairs bathroom was where they could change. I then went upstairs to get myself ready.

This is where things went a little awry. I went into my bedroom and closed the door, and I got out of my school clothes and started the bath. As I slid into the warm water, I continued to think about the lyrics to those songs. I remembered that I had some music channels on my cable receiver, so I reached for the remote and turned on the TV mounted over my bathtub and found a nice soft R&B channel. Then I closed my eyes and let the water blanket my body with warmth. I began to rub my hands over my breasts, down to my tummy, and to my crotch. I rarely masturbated, but I was definitely in the mood to let off some steam that particular afternoon!

I pumped some of my pretty-smelling soap into my hands and sat up to rub it over my body. It felt so slippery on my breasts, and I eventually lifted my pelvis out of the water to clean my vagina and anus, and probably "finish the job" masturbating. Just as I got my crotch area all lathered up and ready for some finger action, there was a knock at my bedroom door. I couldn't believe it! I immediately lowered my body back into the water and called out, "Yes?"

"M-Miss Bach?" It was LaBrawn's voice. "Um, we have a problem with the sink in your kitchen. Marcus accidentally broke the handle and there's water spraying everywhere."

In a panic, I stammered, "Uh, OK. I'll be right there!"

I leaped out of the bathtub and dried myself off as fast as I could. I threw on the nearest robe, and tied it together as I ran through my bedroom door and down the stairs. I could see both boys struggling with the kitchen faucet as water was shooting up into my ceiling.

"What happened?" I asked, agitated.

"I-I'm sorry, Miss Bach," said Marcus, clearly embarrassed. "I thought I'd clean up these dishes for you when I guess the handle popped off."

LaBrawn continued working with the handle and finally popped it back on, ending the problem. It had been giving me trouble the last few weeks and my neighbor always figured out how to get the thing back on, but I was disgusted that I did not have it fixed by now. I thanked LaBrawn for figuring it out and I told Marcus it was OK, and that I thought it was very sweet that he tried to do my dishes. I grabbed a towel and stood up on the counter so I could reach the ceiling to dry it. Meanwhile, LaBrawn had grabbed another towel and was mopping up the excess water on the floor.

As I bent over to get off the counter, I heard him say, "Wow." It was quiet but I heard it clear as day. I looked down and saw him looking up at me from the floor. Then I realized suddenly he could see my bare butt under the silky robe I had thrown on!

"Oh, LaBrawn, I'm so sorry! You shouldn't have seen that!" I said with humiliation.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of that, Miss Bach!" LaBrawn said with a bashful smile as he got up from the floor. "It looked pretty nice from where I was!"

"Yeah, Miss Bach!" Marcus piped in. "Lots of guys talk about what a rockin' body you got!"

I threw him a shocked look, and LaBrawn quickly jumped in, "Not that we talk about it or anything."

There was an awkward silence as I processed what I was hearing. Were these strapping young lads saying I was attractive? Suddenly, I decided I was flattered.

"You know what guys? That's really nice to hear. For a while I have been feeling like I'm old and unattractive. You two just made my day," I said.

The boys threw each other a surprised look. Then LaBrawn quipped, "Well, you could really make our day by taking off that robe!"

Before I could answer, LaBrawn moved towards me and began to kiss me. Without thinking, I kissed him in return. Then I could feel him untie my silky pink robe as LaBrawn walked up behind me and removed it, letting it slide down my shoulders. As I made out with LaBrawn right there in my kitchen, I was stark naked and I didn't seem to care! It had been months since I had had sex, and my body was telling me it was starving for it!

LaBrawn continued kissing me passionately as he began to rub his hands up and down my naked body. I could also feel Marcus, still standing behind me, rubbing my back with his hands and kissing my back and neck. Soon, he had reached his hands around to my breasts and began groping them as he continued his light kisses on my back.

Marcus was all over me! He moved his hands from my breasts down my tummy, around my hips, and then he began to kiss down my back as he crouched down to his knees behind me. Now LaBrawn was groping my breasts while we continued to make out, as Marcus was rubbing his hands over my butt, occasionally giving the cheeks a "squeeze" and kissing them gently.

Then Marcus started kissing and sucking my breasts once LaBrawn's hands had moved from them. Marcus was rubbing his hands up and down my back as his kneeling cousin began to slide his fingers up and down my butt crack, eventually finding their way into the folds of my vagina. He continued to kiss my butt as he slid his thumb back and forth in my slit and finally sticking it in my ever-wettening hole. I found myself closing my eyes and really beginning to breathe faster, and I was glad my body was freshly-cleaned.

I was getting very turned on but I didn't want to climax in this way, so I pulled away from Marcus and asked the boys, "Whoa. Are you guys sure you're OK with this?" I stepped away from both of them to see their faces.

The boys looked at each other briefly, and as the question hung in the air I realized they had no problem with this...they were boys in the height of sexual excitement. I was really asking myself the question!

"Uh, s-sure, Miss Bach!" they both said. LaBrawn added, "That is, we are if YOU are."

I looked at both of them, bulges in both of their pants; faces young and handsome. I thought about how they were both Seniors, so they were old enough. I didn't think about the consequences, or I probably would have backed down and maybe just gave them handjobs or something. But as soon as I realized they were old enough, my own sexual hunger that they had started in me took over and I simply smiled and said, "Let's go upstairs."

I bent over to pick up my robe, still in a heap on the floor, which made me self-consciously ask myself if I had given the boys another "show." When I looked at them, I knew that I had. I just smiled and began walking to the stairs. As I walked up them, I knew the boys would have another view of my behind so I did a little extra "swaying". I could hear them saying to each other, "Man, can you believe this?" and "I can't believe this is happening to us!" I couldn't believe it either, but still, I had absolutely nothing telling me to "stop." I was burning up with a desire to make hard, passionate love to these two young men. I was still perplexed by these feelings, as I had never been with two men at the same time before, nor had I been with anyone this much younger than I.

We got upstairs and walked into my bedroom. The R&B music channel was still on my TV from when I was taking a bath, and it was playing another slow romantic number. Perfect! I told the boys to get undressed and put their clothes on the dresser as I walked back to my closet to hang my robe up.

When I came back into the room, the boys were already stripped nude, both with full erections! They just stood there smiling at me as if to say, "What now?"

Of course I barely looked at their faces now--my eyes were studying their sexual organs. Marcus had a long penis, and LaBrawn's was both long and thick. My heart raced as I thought about the "fun" I was about to have with these boys!

While I was standing there, LaBrawn and Marcus were also studying my naked body. LaBrawn said, "Miss Bach, why don't you dance around a little bit and give us a show first."

I certainly was no "dancer" by any stretch of the imagination, but I figured it wouldn't take much to satisfy these boys' raging hormones. I smiled and began to sway my hips to the beat of the song on the television, moving my arms up behind my head and closing my eyes, turning around slowly. I knew that what they really wanted was a nice 360° view of my body. When my butt was turned toward them, I bent over slightly and shook it to the beat.

"Aw, yeah!" Marcus said. "That's the way, baby!"

"Come on over here now," said LaBrawn.

I sauntered over to where the boys were standing and I passed between them as I climbed onto my bed and lay on my tummy. Then I said, "Would someone like to give me a back massage?"

Immediately, LaBrawn climbed up on the bed and began pushing his fingers into my back and shoulders. It felt really good! "Wow," I commented, "you're really good at that!"

"Thanks," he chuckled nervously. "My old girlfriend taught me." I knew his old girlfriend, Sayeesha. Suddenly my mind was filled with images of him and her naked and making love, which further excited me.

"Mm," I purred. "What else did she teach you?"

"You just relax and I'll show you later," he said confidently.

Then I could feel Marcus' hands on my butt, massaging it and spreading my cheeks open. "Mm-mm," he said, "That is one fine-lookin' ass, Miss Bach!"

"Yes, it sure is," agreed LaBrawn as he continued massaging my back. "I'm gonna get all up in that!" he added.

I smiled as I enjoyed the attention my body was receiving. I closed my eyes as both boys were now massaging me. LaBrawn was focusing on my upper back while Marcus centered his attention on my body from the waist down. Soon they were both kissing my shoulders, neck, back, and...oh yes, my backside. It was Marcus who I suppose had the "more fun" half of me, from his perspective. He started by kissing my butt cheeks gently as he kneaded them, continuing to open and close them. I felt so exposed every time my butt cheeks were spread; it felt so exciting and erotic! I was getting wetter by the second. Marcus soon discovered that fact as his kisses gradually went into my crack and down to my vagina. I could feel his hot breath and mouth as he began extending his tongue, licking the slit and lapping up my juices. It felt so good! I let him continue for a couple minutes, but my arousal was really heightening and I could tell Marcus either didn't know what a clitoris was or he simply could not contact it at that awkward angle.

I rolled over onto my back. The boys snuggled up on either side of me and immediately began kissing, stroking, and groping my body. When I would kiss one, the other would be nibbling my neck or ear, and then we'd switch as I kissed the other. Then one would start sucking the breast closest to them while the other continued kissing and rubbing me.

Eventually, the natural progression of everything led someone's hands down to my crotch. I opened my legs across each of theirs for easier access. All the while, I was being kissed and groped, and really getting turned on!

After about five minutes of this back-and-forth foreplay, I sat up and said, "Time to move on." I rolled over onto my tummy again and began to slide down to their very erect penises. I decided to take LaBrawn's into my mouth first. Slowly, I bobbed my head up and down his long shaft as he moaned in ecstasy. Marcus by now was sitting up, watching. I noticed, and began stroking his thick tool with my right hand while continuing LaBrawn's blowjob.

Then I switched and started sucking Marcus. I got up on my knees, with my butt in the air. LaBrawn moved back behind me and began massaging my buttocks and spreading them apart, as Marcus had earlier. He started to massage my vagina, occasionally sliding a finger or two in. I was really getting excited now! Suddenly, I felt LaBrawn's lips kissing my labia. I prayed he would start licking soon! Sure enough, the tongue came out. I pressed my butt against his face for encouragement, and the next thing I knew, he was really going at it! I could feel his nose pressed against my anus as his tongue flicked over and in and out of my slippery slit. I began to moan with pleasure, trying to concentrate on sucking poor Marcus.

"Tastes good, don't it?" Marcus asked LaBrawn.

"Mm-MM!" LaBrawn groaned. "Salty and sweet!" He then continued the oral assault on my crotch.

Suddenly, Marcus began to clench his jaw and breathe heavily, grunting and groaning.

"Don't cum in my mouth, sweetie," I said. I pulled my mouth away and slowly stroked him until I stopped touching him completely. "Let's save that for later."

I rolled away from LaBrawn's face and lie on my back again, ready to get down to business. I happened to notice the time and it was already 3:45. We had to leave by 5:00. But I was having so much fun!

Marcus moved off the bed and told LaBrawn, "I gotta taste me some seconds!"

LaBrawn laughed and said, "Man, I know what you mean! Hot DAMN that pussy's good!"

I moved down to the edge of the bed, where soon Marcus was burying his face in my crotch. I raised my knees up to my chest, my eyes closed. It felt good, but it soon became clear that Marcus still wasn't finding my clit. I had to stop him and explain that to him gently. It was a "teachable moment."

"Marcus," I said sensitively, "Do you see where the slit comes together at the top?"

"Mm-hm," he said.

"Start licking that--that's where it feels really good," I instructed. As he did, I again slid back into my dreamland state and let him please me.

It wasn't long before I felt my first orgasm building. Marcus was learning--hooray! I clenched my eyes shut and bit my bottom lip. Then I felt Marcus sliding one, then two fingers in and out of me, and that was all I needed. The orgasmic floodgates opened and my vagina began pulsating uncontrollably as I breathed heavily. LaBrawn told Marcus to start licking all around again--that I needed a break from my clit. I was so proud of him! Marcus did what he was told and it was PERFECT!

When I came down, I said, "Wow, you really figured that out."

Marcus smiled sheepishly and said, "I guess Music's not all you teach me."

I also commended LaBrawn and told him how impressed I was at his knowledge! He just smiled again as if to say, "Sayeesha."

"Well, who's going to be first?" I asked the boys as I scooted back up to the middle of the bed and opened my legs again in invitation.

Marcus didn't need to be asked twice. "Me!" he exclaimed, raising his hand as if he was still in my classroom. I found that amusing.

"OK!" I said as he got up on the bed and positioned himself over me missionary style. I reached down and guided his dick into my wetness.

Marcus closed his eyes and moaned as it slid in. "Aw!" he grunted. "That's really good!"

"Now Marcus, I don't want you to cum inside me, OK?" I said before he started pumping. I had no idea how fertile I was--the last time I had sex, the guy used a condom. Since I didn't have any handy, I figured it was better safe than sorry. I did not want the humiliation of becoming pregnant without a husband.

He barely shook his head in agreement as he began pushing himself into me further, then out again.

I kid you not: within seconds, he was pulling out of me, saying, "I can't take it no more!" as he ejaculated all over my tummy. I chuckled as he did, trying to be sensitive and supportive (all the while thankful he had enough control to still pull out).

He rested his head on my chest while the remaining hot liquid dripped from his cock onto my pale stomach. "Ohhh, that was good," he muttered in a daze of ecstasy. Again, I had to muffle a laugh. But then I realized that I could probably count on both hands the number of times I had had sex, so I should be forgiving.

Marcus clearly had little sexual experience, which I found ironic with all his bravado. I even wondered if perhaps I was his first by the way he was acting. I was now looking forward to letting the obviously more experienced LaBrawn take me.

I looked over at LaBrawn and he was staring at me intently, no hint of any amusement at his friend's silly behavior. I wondered if everything was OK.

Then he said, "Get up on your hands and knees, baby. I'm 'bout to show you how a REAL man gets it done!"

Wow, I thought. This guy is really taking charge and knows what he's doing! I had never had sex doggy-style, but I always wondered what it was like. I was excited I was about to experience it!

12