Afternoon Delight

Story Info
She puts on a show that he will never forget.
1.3k words
4
27.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old fashioned chime on the front door ding-dongs announcing her guests arrival. In anticipation of today's rendezvous she bounces to the front door and all smiles and graciousness ushers in her new found playmate.

Seated in a comfy oversized lounge they chat easily over a glass of chilled wine sharing news of their recent holiday adventures.

Pouring both a second glass she excuses herself explaining its time to prepare for today's entertainment. Pleased with her news he winks and eyes her lavish ass as she sashays out of the room. Relaxing back into his chair his mind meanders thinking back to their last erotic encounter; a super hot super sexy couple of hours of mutual pleasuring. He feels the heat rise around his collared shirt and his cock stirs at the memory. Adjusting himself he sculls his wine and prepares himself to wait. To his frustration his anticipation builds, he can't seem to get a handle on his expectations so he gets up for a drink of water hoping to break this obsessive thinking.

What can be taking so long he wonders? Closing his eyes he rests his head on the back of the chair. Images of her bare ass and breasts, her body contorted into extreme positions crowd in; he can smell her musky scent; even taste her sweet juices.

Finally the door to her bedroom creaks open and as she approaches he sees she is dressed in black lace and a satin dressing gown covers her shoulders. She places some items in an orderly fashion on the lounge; a dildo, an anal probe, some lube, nipple clamps and a pair of tiny gold scissors.

Without uttering a word she clears the coffee table sheds her gown and lays down her body stretched out her knees bent resting her heels on the table edge. The lacey lingerie slides up a bit and from his vantage point he sees she is wearing matching lace panties. Parting her knees slightly she traces the outline of her body with one hand and finding her breasts lingers, tracing circles around the nipples until they harden. Erect her nipples push the lace away from her skin, she continues her nipple play until a tiny wisp of pleasure escapes her scarlet lips. Her other hand finds her pussy and begins to rub at her soft lips through the lace, the extra friction a welcome sensation.

She reaches out and grabs the dildo and it roars into action. Spreading her knees wider now she places the tip of the vibrator gently on her clitoris. Holding it there for a while she squirms with pleasure and begins rubbing it over the lace, back and forth exploring her pussy as if for the first time. Arching her back she lifts her ass off the table in an attempt to find an unexplored crevice as she grips the toy she finds an exquisite site the extra sensitive skin between her pussy and her hole and massages the spot. Her excitement builds and she amps up the little toy a notch moving it quickly and heatedly roaming over her pussy and pressing it roughly into her panties. Fuck, I'm cuming she says urgently and within seconds she bucks and reels her climax peaks and releases. Taught muscles slowly unwind and her body relaxes on the hard surface. A trickle of pussy juice puddles on the table.

Fully aroused he moves quickly over her; grabs her hips and slides her to the table edge, slipping in her orgasmic fluid as she goes. She rests her feet up on his shoulders her heels digging into his flesh and he dives down licking the viscous liquid up through her panties sucking on the lace mopping up all the moisture there. He is mad for her cunt; now ravenous for her he seizes the fabric with his teeth and tries to bite through the panties. With sudden realisation he snatches up the scissors, settles himself and with the care and attention of a surgeon snips at the lacey crotch, to his intense pleasure the lace parts slowly revealing her swollen cunt; her engorged clit peaking out from thick pink lips.

Slowing things down he spies the clamps and pulls on the stretchy lace to expose her lovely breasts. Nibbling and tweaking her nipples into action he clamps her left, she inhales sharply at the pain, pleasure soon replacing the feeling. As the other nipple rises to the occasion he twirls it between thumb and forefinger pulling on it, a triangle of skin stretches taught from her chest. Sucking her hard he lifts the nipple with his teeth and clamps it quickly releasing it to spring back into place. She groans in agony it is almost too much to bear but within seconds his mouth cups her cunt and continues his labor there. She feels her excitement mounting she is on the verge of her second orgasm his tongue finds her soft folds and flicks in and out, he sucks at her savagely finding her clit and deeply he fingers fucks her aching cunt to climax. Loosing control she releases entirely, squirting her hot fluid over his face and hands. Pleasantly surprised at her talent he hungrily eats her out taking all she's got and more.

Wild with lust and desire it is his turn to release his load. Dragging her off the table he lies her face down over the table edge, kneeling, her ass high in the air. Kicking her knees wide apart he fingers her wet cunt sliding two fingers in and out, in and out enjoying the renewed pleasured response from his playmate. Squeezing out a dollop of lube he covers a finger and the tip of the anal probe. Teasingly he slides his finger over her glistening wet slit and over the rosebud of her ass hole. She shivers and prepares for his onslaught. Inserting his finger into her puckered hole his fucks her there gently at first then with increased vigour. She gasps and moans every fibre of her being is on high alert the sensation of her throbbing pussy and her ass being finger fucked is insane. As he slides his finger out he inserts the probe, the long thin member sticky with lube, slides in smoothly. She is loosing it again and at the point of no return he rams his stiff cock deep into her cunt and flips the switch on the inserted toy. Waves of sensation ripple through her, deep within her core, she is lost, gone for now in a haze of unrelenting pleasure.

As he slides the probe deep into her ass and out again, he pushes his engorged cock deep into her pussy, simultaneously switching one for the other. With only a thin membrane between his prick and the probe the vibration sends a steady feed of pleasure and he feels his mounting orgasm pushing at the boundaries of her wall. He pants loudly ramming his hot cock in and out until he shudders and yells out releasing his sizzling jizz deep within her womb. He collapses over her his body heavy and spent. She loves the feel of his hot wet body covering her own, pressing her down, keeping her from floating away. After what seems like ages he moves off her and zips himself up. She struggles with her sheer dress and fixes her panties back into place.

She sits back against the couch and a smile slowly blooms, her face florid and pink from exertion her eyes clear and bright. Extending his hand he helps her up and wraps his arms around her hugging her tightly; an embrace of friends with benefits.

Still clad in her lingerie she sits in the sunny courtyard soaking up rays in an attempt to make the spirit of this afternoons fuck fest last well into the evening.