Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Kate Beckett enjoys a mid-afternoon shower with her husband.
2.9k words
4.47
27.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers

I'M STILL ALIVE! Have had a bit of writers block recently, but ended up taking some of my own advice to someone else and created this. Once again, thank you to Blackwing for beta-ing this and pointing out my mistakes. I hope you all enjoy this.

Don't own Castle sadly.

--------

Kate Castle's moan vibrated off the tiles, the hot water falling over her naked body. Standing under the spray, she hung her head and let the pulsating water wear away a week of exhaustion. While Kate loved relaxing in a tub with one of her husband's many books and a bottle of wine, she also loved a nice long, hot shower and Rick's massaging shower head was something that had almost driven her away from the tub.

'Hmm,' Kate hummed, turning and brushing her wet hair from her face as she grabbed her loofah. Squirting her usual cherry body gel into the purple cloth, she sighed as her skin turned to fire at it's touch. Swallowing a moan, Kate's hand slithered south, the loofah dropped as she rang her fingers over her bare folds.

'Aah...' Kate hissed, her fingers stroking along her slit, the wetness on her skin rapidly coming more from her body than the shower water, 'Good girl...'

Bracing her arm against the tiled wall, Kate shifted her feet and slid a finger into her heated core with a harsh cry.

'Oh God,' The detective cooed, her digit starting her towards a delicious climax. The fingers on her free hand covered a breast while she added a second finger to her pussy, 'Fuck, I needed this...'

'Oh did you now?'

Kate's fingers faltered, but continued moving over her folds when she felt Rick's large hand cover a breast, his lips sucking under her ear as he pressed his erection into her butt.

'God!' Kate cried out, Rick's empty hand covering hers between her legs.

'No, just your husband hoping to join in the fun,' Rick vibrated a laugh through Kate's body when she pressed her ass into his crotch, 'not yet Kate. Not yet.

Whatever thoughts were in her head were instantly erased when Rick's thick fingers nudged hers away from her pussy, Kate letting out a deep moan as a single digit entered her. Feeling his lips on her neck, she brought her free hand up and threaded her fingers in her husbands hair.

'Ah!' Kate squealed, her legs quivering at the feel of Rick's finger inside her, 'More babe, more!'

'I can't get last night out my head Kate,' Rick's hand on Kate's chest switched between her hard nipples, his fingers pinching and rubbing her nubs, 'All fucking day I've had a boner. Almost got caught jerking off three times today,' His harsh whispers were smothered by a loud cry when Rick added a second finger inside his wife, Kate's head and jaw dropping as she moaned.

'The way you moved,' Rick stroked his fingers deep inside Kate, the movement pressing her ass against his cock. Pulling out, Rick sought out Kate's clit and started rubbing circles over the little patch of trimmed hair Kate left above her slit, 'The way you felt, you never stop turning me on Kate and last night you blew my fucking mind. So, I'm going to blow yours.'

'Fuck!' Kate ground out, 'Yes, fuck Rick... Please!'

'Please what?' Rick smirked into his wife's neck. Shifting his stance when he felt Kate's legs start to buckle, he dropped his other hand down over his furiously rubbing digits and filled Kate with two large fingers, his hand all but holding his wife up.

'Fuck me Rick!' Kate sobbed, 'Please... Fuck me!'

'If you insist,' Rick pressed a kiss to the top of Kate's spine and took a step back from his wife, 'Turn around.'

'No...,' Kate shook her head and pushed her butt into Rick's crotch, 'Fuck me.'

'My pleasure,' Rick smirked. Gripping his cock, he pressed his head against Kate's opening. Both adults cried out as Rick filled Kate, the latter's pleasure almost drowning out the former's groans.

'Shit,' Kate's fingers curled over the tiles, the feel of Rick stretching her sending waves of pleasure through her body, 'Do it babe, please.'

'Fuck!' Rick grunted, his fingers digging sharply into Kate's hips as she tightened against his cock, 'you ready Kate?'

'If you don't start fucking me Riiiiiiiii...!' Kate screeched when her husband started moving, pulling all thoughts out of her head with the first thrust of his cock back into her.

'Like this Kate?' Rick ground out, his fingers digging sharply into her hips as he pounded into her. The room filled with the sounds of their fucking, Rick's grunts and the hard, rhythmic slapping of skin becoming drowned out by the increasingly loud wails from Kate.

'Harder!' She cried out, dropping a hand to her crotch and rubbing against her clit, 'Harder Rick, fuck me with that big beautiful cock! Oooooh fuck! Baby!'

Grinning, Rick slammed into his wife with extra vigor, the previous nights fun teasing his head. He knew from the harsh sounds coming from Kate's mouth that the woman was close to her climax.

A few deep thrusts later, he was proven right.

'Ooooh my Gooooood!' Kate threw her head back and pushed her body against Rick's, 'Gonna cum Castle! Fucking gonna cum!'

The loud hitch in her groans came as she clamped down like a vice on Rick's cock and he gave one last forceful pound to be rewarded by the most orgasmic scream he'd ever known from a woman. The sound started as a low moan that steadily and quickly grew in volume until Kate's voice gave out, her body tensing tightly as the orgasm raced through every nerve ending in her body.

Rick waited patiently as Kate gasped large groans of air, her body slick from more than the still warm water on her skin.

'Fuck,' Kate whispered, straightening herself and sighing deeply when Rick nuzzled her neck, 'You don't know how wet I've been all day Rick. Last night turned me on so high, I don't think I can come down again.'

'I'm not going down for a while either,' Rick wiggled his hips, turning Kate's laugh into a harsh moan, 'You were really into it, much more than I expected.'

'Another onion layer peeled,' Kate's breathy moan when Rick slipped his still semi hard cock from her pussy almost had him slamming back into her. Twisting her head, Kate crashed her lips to Rick's and wrapped her hand around the back of his head.

'You weren't kidding,' Kate gasped between the energetic kisses.

'Now you know why I refused to go in today,' Rick covered Kate's breast with his hand, 'no fucking way I could have hidden this.'

'You didn't cum?' Kate mewled, twisting her body to face Rick, her next words swallowed by his mouth. Thoughts about speech or anything else were pulled from her head when she opened her lips to allow Rick's tongue between her teeth. The feel of his length pressing against her thigh had her leg automatically hooking itself around his, a rumbled laugh leaving Rick when Kate's fingers dug into his back.

'Earlier,' Rick licked his way across Kate's jaw, 'I found the green lace panties you wore in Dallas and used them in the hope it could help.'

'Mmm,' Kate gasped, 'I have a better idea Babe.'

'Huh?' Rick let out a patented Castle squeal when he found himself suddenly spun and pressed against the wall. Before he could question his wife's actions, he yelped as her hand curled around him, 'Kate?'

'I'd hope it was obvious by now Castle,' Kate dropped to squat before Rick, her fist stroking along his length, 'I'm sucking your cock babe.'

'Fuck!' Rick's body clenched when Kate gave his shaft a long, slow lick and ran the tip of her tongue around his head, 'You're going to kill me Kate!'

'Not yet I hope. Wanna fuck my mouth baby?' the reply was accompanied by Kate tilting her head and giving Rick a sultry stare. Keeping her eyes on his, she slowly wrapped her lips around his head and dropped her lips down his cock, watching the way he tensed above her.

'Fuuuuck!' Rick's mind was only able to process the moaned word as Kate started bobbing her head and moaning. She knew she had him under her control when he started humping her face and she taunted him further by scraping her short fingernails over his stomach and squeezing his cock with her other hand.

Feeling the muscles under her hand start to tense up, Kate shifted and popped her mouth off the long cock, 'Mmm,' Kate dropped her head further and started to suck on Rick's balls, sucking them into her mouth one at a time while continuing to stroke his cock, 'You wanna cum Rick?'

'Fuck yes!' Rick's voice was hoarse and tight as a drum, 'Need to cum Kate!'

'Then let's get you cumming Castle,' Kate ran her tongue up the underside of his cock, her tongue catching the dripping pre-cum that coated his head. Wrapping her lips tightly around his head, Kate started pumping her hand firmly and reached to fondle Rick's sack in her other hand.

It wasn't long before she heard the tell tail intake of breath she had come to realize signaled Rick's eruption. Sure enough, when she gave him another long, tight stroke, he let out a grunt and Kate felt him start to spurt.

'Fuck,' Rick thumped his fist on the tiles, his other hand clamping onto Kate's head, 'Shit... Kate!'

Moaning, Kate continued to pump Rick's cock as he shot string after thick string of cum into her mouth. The first time she'd gone down on Rick, Kate had been shocked by the amount of cum he could fire off. Gulping hungrily, she swallowed the growing mouthful and teased Rick's head with her tongue.

'Do I have any panties left,' Kate pressed sticky kisses along Rick's shaft after he eventually stopped cumming, 'Or did you raid the entire drawer?'

Rick panted loudly, his head dropping back against the tiles, 'I found the wet pair you left me.'

'Naughty boy,' Kate's lips trailed up Rick's stomach, her tongue tracing over each muscle, 'maybe I should punish you?'

'Fuck... Yes,' Rick hissed, his hands curling around Kate's hips as she covered his nipple with her lips, 'Very naughty.'

'Is that why you've got your finger there?' Kate gasped hotly, Rick's finger rubbing over her butt, 'Mmm, later Castle, you can fuck my ass later.'

'I look forward to it,' Rick smirked. Ducking his head, he caught Kate's lips with his own and grunted when he felt her small tongue trying to fill his mouth, her arms hooking around the back of Rick's shoulders while his threaded into Kate's hair.

A squeak left Kate's mouth when the cold glass that made one wall of the shower was pressed into her back.

'Cold, isn't it?' Rick kissed along Kate's jaw, her answering moan causing his cock to twitch in anticipation, 'How about I warm you up?'

'If you warm me up any further,' Kate panted at the way Rick's tongue swirled around the the spot on her neck that never failed to get her dripping, 'I'm going to fucking burst into flames!'

'Then I should get busy,' Rick nipped at Kate's collarbone, his palms pressed against the glass behind her. Leaning back, he let out a sigh, 'I love your boobs Kate.'

'Show me,' Kate pleaded, 'Show me Castle.'

Kate's chest heaved under the attention of Rick's lips, the hot trail he lead of kiss passing around the delicious curve of her breast. One hand shifting to run his thumb over her other breast, mirroring his lips.

'Mmm babe,' Kate panted, 'suck me, suck my nipple Rick. God, you've made them so fucking hard!'

Once again, Rick had to stop himself from just fucking Kate hard when he finally covered her tip with his mouth. The lust filled squeal vibrating over the falling water.

'Yes!' Kate's hands clawed at the glass, the overwhelming desire for contact stoked in her belly as Rick's large tongue circled her nipple, 'Fuck, Rick... Please. You're gonna make me cum!'

'Don't you wanna cum Kate?' Rick mumbled into her skin, his lips pausing momentarily over her wound to press a long, hard kiss over the marred spot, 'I'd really like to make you cum.'

'Then fucking get down there and let me cum on your face!' Kate pushed on Rick's shoulders. A laugh bubbled out of him as he dropped to his knees. Knowing just how worked up he'd made Kate, he smirked and nipped at her thigh before swirling his tongue over the already fading mark.

Grabbing the limb, he hooked her leg over his shoulder and brought his face tantalizingly close to Kate's pussy, her unmistakeable scent filling his nose.

'You really wanna cum?' The angry growl that vibrated out of Kate was the answer he knew he was going to get, 'Good, let's get that started.'

'OH MY FUCKING GOD!' Kate screamed when her body caught fire, the flames stoked by Rick's tongue lapping against her heated skin, 'Fuck! Fuck! Do it Babe, lick my pussy Rick! Ooooooh God!'

Kate Castle was a woman that literally dripped when aroused, something that had turned Rick on to an almost painful level when he'd gone down on her. Today was no exception. Pushing his large tongue between her folds, Rick gulped down Kate's juices eagerly, her loud shouts pushing him to lick further, nibble faster in his assault on her pussy.

'Rick!' Kate screeched, her breasts bouncing with each lungful of air she panted into her body, 'Gonna cum, God, you're making me cum!'

The last word turned into a scream that almost rattled the glass wall behind her, the orgasm slamming into her like the fist of an angry God and she gripped Rick's head, keeping his tongue in contact with her spasming pussy, his groan at the torrent of juices lost under the louder cry.

'God you taste good,' Rick licked his lips as Kate slid bonelessly down the glass and hissed when Rick's semi hard cock pressed against her hypersensitive skin.

'I know,' Kate's tongue darted across his chin, scooping up her glistening arousal, 'Mmm.'

'It's fucking hot watching you tasting your own cum Kate,' Rick rasped, his hand slipping behind Kate's back to pull her against him, 'more so than when mine's dripping down your chin.'

'Maybe one day I'll get you to eat yours,' Kate licked and sucked her way across Rick's face, scooping up as much of her juices as possible, 'How about that?'

'For you, one day Kate,' Rick slanted his mouth over Kate's, the long, slow languid kiss in contrast to the bolts of fire that burned through them when they rocked together.

'I need you Rick!' Kate hissed when they broke for air, her leg hooking around his waist and pressing her molten hot pussy against his cock, 'inside... Please!'

'Stand up,' Rick pushed Kate away from him and clambered to his feet. In one swift move, he reached down and lifted Kate by her hips, her laughter turning to deep moans when she hooked her legs around his hips and let herself be lowered onto his cock.

'Fuuuuuuck,' Kate cried out when Rick pushed her against the tiles, 'Do it babe, fuck me.... Pound my pussy, make me scream.'

'As you wish...'

Kate let out a harsh screech when Rick started pounding her against the tiled wall, his cock filling her core tightly, the bolts of fire erupting into flames that seemed to take over her body in an instant, 'Yes! Fuck me Castle! God! Fuck my pussy!'

'Take it Kate,' Rick grunted, the slapping of skin on skin once again filling the room. Sucking at Kate's neck, he gripped her wrist and raised her arm over her head, her other hand waiting for him, 'Good girl. You are so sexy Kate... So fucking sexy.'

'Gonna cum Rick,' Kate wailed, 'You're making me cum!'

The moment Rick felt Kate tense around him, he knew that he wouldn't be outlasting Kate this time. Driving hard, he let go of her wrists and hissed when she dug her fingers into his back.

'Oh God, Oh God,' Kate chanted as she thumped her head against his shoulder, 'Fuck! CASTLE!'

Slamming his cock inside Kate's pussy, Rick grunted as he felt himself shooting into her. Kate's scream was barely muffled by his body, her voice cracking as she went slack against Rick.

'Fucking... God!' Kate rasped, her hot breath pulsing over Rick's skin.

'Thanks for the compliment,' Rick chuckled, a hiss leaving his lips at the brief tensing of Kate's short nails in him back, 'you needed that didn't you?'

'Yeah,' Kate whispered hoarsely.

'Are you going to let me go?' Rick shifted, a groan leaving Kate's mouth at the movement his action made inside her.

'God no,' Kate lifted her head, the fire still lit in her eyes, 'Not finished with you yet.'

'Good,' Rick reached past Kate and switched off the now cold shower, 'But let's continue this in a more comfortable setting?'

'I like the sound of that,' Kate looped her arms around Rick's neck and dipped her lips to his ear, 'Maybe I'll let you cuff me this time.'

The flash of heat that burned out of Rick sent shivers through Kate and she barely had time to brace herself before they were bouncing off the various surfaces as they kissed, Rick carrying Kate into the bedroom.

Neither could look Alexis in the eye the next morning when she found out about the need for a new master bed.

SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers